Spring Breeze

The Diva, Kids, and Insanity.



 

Spring, one of season that Lee Joon liked because in spring, the almighty Kibummie hyung would take them to play in the garden a lot and the little Joonie like it. He liked the warm sun yet cold breeze. He liked to see so many different color of flowers started to grow. No, he didn’t like flower that much, he just loved the color.

“Bye eomma!!” He waved excitedly at his mother, waiting until she disappeared from his sight.

“Joonie” The 5 years old boy snapped his back as soon as a familiar voice called him.

“Come on dear” With that said, his chubby fingers held the slender fingers tightly, smiling at the older widely.

“Bummie hyung, the others already here?” He asked but couldn’t take his eyes from the colorful butterfly that was flying around the flowers.

Opening the playing room door, the daycare owner looked down and smiled apologetically at the boy.

“Aww~ I’m sorry baby, but Cheolyong and Byunghee won’t be here, they are sick, you know, spring cold and our Doongie is still in Philippines”

Lee Joon pouted yet he nodded weakly, understanding the situation. After took off his shoes and changed it with bunny slippery, he sat at his usual pillow seat and grabbed his favorite Pikachu plushy, looking around the empty room with a sigh.

“Wait here okay, I’ll make you a cup of hot chocolate with hazelnut syrup, your favorite” Kibum said while patting the boy’s head lightly, smiling as he left that room.

“Hyung wh-“ Joon stop himself when the door already closed with a soft click. Slowly, he took off his coat and beanie. After putting it down into his locker, he walked towards the glass wall, pressing his palms and forehead onto it.

Pink, yellow, green, and white, lots of colors and Lee Joon’s smile was back when the earlier butterfly was still there and to make it perfect, another one joined. He giggled softly when those butterflies landed on the same flower.

“Cute” He rubbed the glass as if he could touch the butterflies.

“What are you looking at?”

Joon squealed at the surprising voice and turned around a bit too quick causing his bottom landed on the carpeted floor with a loud thump. A cute laugh filled that room, opposite of Joon who pouted hardly and his eyes started teary because of the intruder.

“Seungho hyung…. It hurts” His lips quivering, indicating that he’s ready to burst into tears and Seungho knew what exactly would happen next, Kibum and his never ending nag.

Sighing, Seungho crouched, facing the younger as he wiped the nearly drop tears with his chubby thumb.

“I’m sorry, don’t cry” He held Joon’s hands and helping him to stand up. “You are a boy; my appa said that boys don’t cry easily”

“But it hurts….” Joon mumbled, still pouting yet he didn’t feel like to cry again as the comforting warm from Seungho’s hand around his.

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry” Seungho stepped aside (without letting Joon’s hand go) so he could reach Joon’s bottom and patted it lightly while saying, “Go pain …go away from Joonie! Shush! Shush!”

Joon giggled happily when Seungho finished and pulled him into the piles of colorful pillows, making them sitting on it.

“Still hurt?” Seungho asked as he shifting, finding the most comfortable position next to Joon.

“Nope! Thanks hyung! You are the best!” Joon grinned widely as he gave two chunky thumbs up to Seungho.

“Yeah, whatever” Seungho replied lazily while lying down slowly, closing his eyes in the process.

“Hyung….are you sleeping?” Joon frowned lightly when he got a soft hum from Seungho.

Seungho cracked open one eyes when Joon said nothing, usually, Joon will nag and beg him to play with him. He blinked in confusion when the younger playing with the edge of his shirt while pouting.

“Mwo? What’s wrong?” He nudged Joon lightly on the elbow.

“Hyung…. Bummie hyung said that Byunghee hyung and Cheolyong sick”

“Aah… yeah, he told me” Seungho replied lazily while closing his eyes again.

“What if… what if I catch a cold too?? What if I have to spend the wholeeeeee spring on my bed? What if I couldn’t play with you again? What if I couldn’t see the butterfly again???” And again, Joon’s lips trembled from the thought, squeezing his fingers nervously.

“Then I will tell the cold to go away from you” Seungho answered without opening his eyes. “Now, sleep… you are talking too much”

“But hyung….” Joon stopped and chewed his bottom lips when Seungho opened his arm yet his eyes still closed.

Reluctantly, Joon laid his head on the chunky arm, tipping his body so he could face the older. “But hyung…”

“Sleep” Seungho said as he tapped Joon’s back. “You’ll be fine Joonie”

Nodding, Joon snuggled closer, obeying his favorite hyung. Closing his eyes, the little Joon falls into a deep slumber with a short and chubby arm protectively around him.

“Boys, this-“Kibum cut himself off when entered that room and spotted two toddlers were snuggling to each other, sleeping soundly.

He put down two mugs of hot chocolate that he brought at the table and quickly snapped a picture of them with his phone.

“Cute!” He giggled softly after he slipped his phone back into his pocket. He grabbed a blanket from the drawer and wrapped them carefully before he left that room quietly.


 

Yay first chapter is done! I'm not the one who made it tbh. All's 16pandas hyung. The only thing I made is the authors note.

Btw I'm in love with key here omfg. He's so sweet. Not a diva at all.

Anyways, mirder's coming up next! Baby Mir is my notsoguilty pleasure.

^wtf doongie i thought you'd suppose to be thr normal one.