No -chan

Transfer Star

“3…2…1… And the winner is number four!”

Yuya jumped up and yelled, “Yes!” then realized what he had done and sat back down. Riko and you giggled and clapped from behind him.

“Pick a prize! Any prize!” Yuya looked down at Riko and she pointed to a pink teddy bear. The man grabbed the bear and handed it to Riko. Riko grinned from ear to ear.

“Thank you!” Riko smiled and hugged the bear. Yuya and you smiled as Riko danced around with the bear. You all started walking around and continued to go on rides and play games but you did not win any thing else. You played a game where you had to throw a ball at bottles several times but you never could win. One of the prizes was a cute rainbow lizard, and you liked it, but after trying so many times you gave up on trying to get it.

After walking around for a couple hours, Riko turned to you, “I am hungry!” You laughed as Riko pouted.

“What do you want to eat?” you asked.

Riko put her finger on her chin thoughtfully, “Corndogs!”

You laughed, “Then corndogs it is!” You turned towards Yuya and put your hands together, “Please buy.” Riko mimicked you and Yuya finally broke down after looking at both of you.

Yuya sighed, “Fine.” He walked over to the concessions and ordered.

“Hey, Riko-chan go over to Yuya-kun and….” You whispered into Riko’s ear. Riko smiled, nodded, and walked over to where Yuya was.

“Here are your corndogs!” the man from behind the counter said as he handed Yuya three corndogs. Riko tugged on Yuya’s shirt.

“What Riko-chan? Here is your corndog!” he said trying to hand her the corndog. Riko looked at the corndog then waved Yuya down.

He bent over, “Wha…” Riko took her teddy bear out from behind her back and pressed its nose against Yuya’s cheek. Yuya looked at Riko, “Why…”

“~~~~~-chan told me to!” Riko screamed as if pushing the blame onto you. Yuya looked at where you were sitting. You were laughing then saw Yuya look over at you so you waved at him. Yuya blushed slightly.

“Your daughter is very sweet!” the man behind the corner exclaimed. Yuya looked at him confused. “I remember when my daughter use to do that to me with this little stuff animal puppy she would always carry around.” Yuya smiled and nodded. *Do I really look like a father?* He walked over to the table and Riko grabbed her corndog and began to eat. Yuya looked up at you. *Do ~~~~~-chan and I really look like Riko-chan’s parents?* You tried to grab the corndog from Yuya’s hand but he was zoned out and would not release it, he just kept staring at you.

“Yuya surrender the corndog!” You screamed in English still tugging it. Yuya snapped back to reality.

“What did you just call me?” he asked. You realized you had been speaking English.

“I said ‘Yuya surrender the corndog!’” you repeated but in Japanese.

Yuya looked at you thoughtfully, “Yuya?”

You nodded, “Yeah that’s your name, unless you want to be called Chicken Brain again?” you said as you took a bite out of your corndog.

“What happened to –kun?” he said tilting his slightly.

You sighed and leaned forward, “We have known each other for so long, can’t we just call each other ~~~~~ and Yuya? It is easier for me.”

Yuya smiled, “sure…” You didn’t think anything of it but Yuya thought differently, *Are we that familiar?* He was trying to not make it such a big deal but was still extremely happy. Riko and you finished eating your corndogs but Yuya still hadn’t even touched his.

“Yuya! Earth to Yuya!” you yelled in English. Yuya shook his head and looked at you.

“What?” he was totally confused.

“Hurry up and eat! Riko and I are going to go on that ride so come find us when you are done.” You said pointing over your shoulder at a roller coaster behind you. Yuya nodded and started eating the second you turned your back. Riko and you skipped to the roller coaster. It had no line so you got on super fast. You started going up the first hill and Riko began to bounce in her seat. At the top of the hill you looked over the edge and saw Yuya pile driving the corndog into his mouth. You laughed and pointed it out to her. Riko laughed too but your laughter soon was turned into screams as you plummeted towards the ground.

 

 

Did you like it? I don’t have much to say. Hope you look forward to the next chapter! PLEASE COMMENT!