Why are you here?

Transfer Star

 

You sighed looking at your watch. *I am so late!* You got off the bus bought a ticket and ran inside the park. Riko waved at you. You smiled and walked over to Riko.

“I am sorry, I am late!” you were partially out of breath from panicking about being late.

“It is okay!” Riko smiled but kept looking around for someone else.

You straightened up and smiled, “So where do you want to go first?” Riko looked up at you shocked.

“Umm… one of my friends wanted to come too! So we have to wait for them!” You nodded.

“I am going to get a drink quick. Will you be okay waiting here?” Riko nodded. You ran off to get something to drink.

Riko started to rock on her heals looking for Yuya. *He better hurry up* The second she saw him, she began to wave like crazy, “Yuya over here!” He looked up and shook his head. *So much for a disguise* Yuya was wearing a baseball camp pulled over his face so no one could recognize him but Riko still did.

“Hi Riko-chan! Were you here long?” he said smiling slightly.

“Nope!” Riko said shaking her head. “My friend was waiting with me!” Yuya looked around and didn’t see anyone else near Riko.

“Where is she?” Yuya asked confused.

“She went to… Oh there she is!” Riko said pointing over Yuya’s shoulder. Yuya looked to where Riko was pointing and he saw you. You looked up and saw Yuya. You both froze. Riko waved you over. You walked over slowly and looked down, not being able to face Yuya. Yuya stared at you feeling guilty for making you feel that way. Riko looked at the two of you and let out a huff of anger. Riko bit her lip and started thinking. She perked up and smiled, reaching her arms out, she wrapped them around Yuya’s and your waist and pulled you two together so you were face to face.

“Riko!” you yelled.

Riko looked up at you and smiled, “I am not letting go until you two hug.” She was serious. You looked in front of you, Yuya was only couple inches away from your face. You could feel his heart beating wildly but it was probably no louder then your own. A blush crept up to your face as you tried to avoid eye contact. Riko squeezed tighter, “Hug!” she cheered.

Yuya looked down at her, “Riko-chan… we…”

“No excuses hug!” Riko yelled.

From behind you, you heard someone say, “Isn’t that sweet? Their daughter is helping them make up. Such young parents.” Your face turned beet red and so did Yuya’s, Riko simply smiled and nodded to the lady.

“Hug!” Riko commanded again. Yuya and you looked at each other uncomfortably. Yuya smiled slightly, confused on what to do. He wanted to hug you but didn’t want to make it awkward for you.

“Fine.” You whispered. Yuya looked you in the eyes as if asking permission. You nodded. Yuya lifted up his arms slowly and wrapped them around you and you did the same. He held you so tightly that you couldn’t help but smile, his arms made you feel precious like a gem. Riko smiled *success* and let both of your waists go. But Yuya didn’t let you go, he adjusted himself and leaned his chin on your shoulder, and smiled. *Thank you Riko-chan!* You were amazed at how happy and content you were in Yuya’s arms.

Riko started clapping, “Hooray!” You both were brought back to reality and released each other. “Now say ‘your sorry’ and just forget what ever happened that made you both so mad.”

You looked at Yuya, “I am sorry.” Yuya said first, “Let’s forget what happened.”  You could tell it was actually taking a lot of effort for him to say that, he couldn’t even look at you.

“I’m sorry,” you paused and looked down. *Why is this so hard* You were about to speak but then your mind flashed through everything you and Yuya had been through.  Watching scary movies and fireworks, playing in the rain, getting taken care of when sick and dizzy, being comforted when you were sad. You realized what you really wanted to say. You looked back up at Yuya and smiled, “I will think about it.” Yuya’s head shot up and he looked at you wide eyed.

Riko poked you, “That is not what I said.”

You looked down at Riko, smiled and said, “I am just saying maybe I don’t want to forget.” You were talking to both Riko and Yuya at that moment.

“Okay!” Riko said grabbing Yuya’s and your hand and pulling you along. You were laughing and talking to Riko but Yuya was still in shock. *she is going to think about it! Does that mean…? I still have a chance!* Riko pulled you as hard as she could towards the games and rides. You knew it was going to be an interesting day.

 

 

Aww… Look how happy you made Yuya! I had to rewrite this chapter so many times. I hope you look forward to the next chapter! PLEASE COMMENT!