Dizzy

Transfer Star

As the plane began to land, you woke up and had a weight in your head. You looked out of the corner of your eye and saw Yuya’s face resting on your head. *WHAT!!!* Your mind screamed. *Why is Yuya’s head on my head! And why is my head in his shoulder!* You decided that the best bet was to try to get your head out before he woke up. You slowly tried to sneak your head out from under his head. Half way out you heard Yuya yawn and you froze. *Is he awake* Then he snuggled closer to your head. A light blush crept up to your cheeks. *Even Chan-Bin never acted like this.* You took a breath then tried again. You brought up your hand and gently lifted his head. You slipped out and leaned his head back against the seat. You looked at his face. He really did look sweet when he is like this. *You look like a little kid. Why can’t you always be this cute?* you sighed and let a small smile creep across you lips. You continued to smile and looked out the window. After the plane had completely stopped Yuya was still asleep. You leaned over and touched his shoulder lightly. He wasn’t waking up so you nudged him harder. He started to fall towards to the isle, just in time you jumped and wrapped your arms around his shoulder pulling him back.

“Taking advantage of someone while there asleep, huh!” you heard someone mumble. You looked down and saw Yuya staring up at you.

Your eyes flew wide open, “uh…um…I…” you stuttered still with your arms around him.

He smiled, “Would you let me go or do you want to keep holding me.” You blushed and let go of him. “Rule #3!” he stated very flatly.

“Don’t get your hopes up!” you exclaimed then looked out your window. *I guess he is only cute when asleep.* Everyone was getting off when Riko jumped into the now empty seat next to you.

“~~~~~-chan come on!” Riko said jumping up and down. You turned and Yuya was already gone, you sighed. Riko pulled you up and started talking as you walked off the plane. *ugh…not again* you grabbed your head as it spun. You stumbled over and grabbed someone’s arm, trying to stabilize yourself.

“You need to stop being all over me!” Yuya laughed as you clutched onto his arm. You lifted up your other hand and clutched your head everything was spinning. *this plane ride was bad* you thought. “~~~~~-chan! Are you okay?!” Riko yelled as she ran back towards you.

You looked up and smiled at her, “I am fine, just dizzy.” You said. You looked up at Yuya then let go of his arm. You walked over to a chair and sat down. Riko followed you the whole way.

“You don’t look good. You look pale! Do need something? I could get something! Let’s see, what would you need?” Riko was trying to help but it didn’t do much. Suddenly you felt something cool on your face. You turned around, and there was a water bottle in Yuya’s hand.

“Here!” he said pushing it towards you.

You gave him a smile, “Thank you!” you said as you reached for the bottle.

“Don’t think anything of it! It’s just because you caught me.” He said, turning and walking away. *so I guess that he can be cute when he is awake too.* you smiled and started to drink the water.

 

 Yippie I am back to writing! I feel sick! It stinks! Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next one. PLEASE COMMENT!