Amusement Park

Transfer Star

You were walking around finishing up a job when Riko suddenly came running up to you.

“~~~~~-chan!” Riko yelled as she jumped onto your back. You almost fell over but at the last second you caught yourself.

“Riko-chan! What’s up? You haven’t jumped on me like this for a while.” You asked over your shoulder.

Riko giggled and dropped down, “I have a question for you.”

You looked at her waiting for her to ask it, “What?”

“Oh, Yeah!” Riko smiled and swayed the skirt of the dress she was wearing. “Do you want to go to the Amusement park tomorrow?”

“But don’t you…” You said pointing towards the set.

Riko shook her head. “No! I have tomorrow off and I really want to go the amusement park.” Riko switched into super cute mode.

You had already promised Aya and Massu you would watch movies with them, “But I have to…”

Riko gave you puppy dog eyes, “Please, No one else will bring me! Even my manager said no.”

You sighed, “Fine, but I will have to…”

Riko jumped up and hugged you, “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” You laughed as Riko hugged you super tight, continually saying thank you.

You finally pried Riko off you, “I have to finish working! See you tomorrow Riko!” you waved then headed off to finish work. *This will be fun! I needed something to help stop thinking about that face Yuya made…* you got a guilty look in your eye and sighed.

Riko kept waving as you disappeared from her sight, “One down, one to go.” She smiled mischievously to herself. Riko skipped all the way to the set. When she got there she saw Yuya reading over a script, but in fact he was not truly reading he was thinking about you. *I shouldn’t have said that to ~~~~~-chan because now we can’t even be friends.* He sighed and looked up. Riko was standing right in front of him.

“Hi!” Riko said waving at him.

Yuya tilted his head, “Hi…” Riko and him hadn’t talked that much lately because of conflicts with filming.

“I was wondering something.” Riko said rocking back and forth on her heals.

Yuya waited for her to say it but she just kept smiling, “What!?”

Riko smiled, “Do you want to go to the Amusement park tomorrow?” Yuya was surprised.

“Umm… why me…” he was completely confused.

Riko stomped her foot, “Because no one will take me! I asked everyone! Even my manager won’t take me.”

“Well why don’t you go ask…~~~~~-chan!” This ripped Yuya’s wound open again. *Baka…* he thought about himself.

“She said no! She was spending time with that handsome guy tomorrow.” Yuya swallowed *salt in the wounds*

“Well don’t we have work tomorrow?” he asked.

Riko smiled and sang, “No I already checked. We have tomorrow completely off tomorrow!”

Yuya sighed, “Fine, I guess I could…”

“Yippie! Thank you! Thank you!” Riko yelled as she jumped around. Riko skipped away.

Yuya sighed again, “This is a good thing.” He nodded to himself. *I need to do something to forget about ~~~~~-chan*

Riko skipped around the corner, “I got him! You two better be prepared for tomorrow!”

 

 

Yes! Riko is a genius! What will happen tomorrow? Could it be love? Hope you look forward to the next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT!