Confessions

Transfer Star

Massu brought you to and from work everyday, which made you happy, but Yuya seemed madder then ever. Anytime you tried to talk to him, he would look at you then turn away on purpose and walk away. Riko realized this to but somehow thought that it was your fault.

“Yuya-kun! Yuya-kun! Oh my gosh! Talk to me!” you yelled. Yuya ignored you and kept walking. You ran after him and grabbed his arm, pulling as hard as you could trying to stop him. “Yuya-kun! Talk to me! What did I do?”

Yuya final stopped and turned around, “I thought you said you broke up with your boyfriend.”

You looked at him confused, “I did…” you muttered.

“Well then who is this Massu guy?” you stumbled back. *What is he talking about?*

You looked at him, “What…”

“~~~~~-chan!” You turned around and saw Massu running towards you.

You looked at Yuya one more time, and shook your head then turned and started walking towards Massu, “Massu… Hi! You are ea…” Yuya grabbed your wrist and pulled you away. “Yuya! What’s wrong! Let go!” Yuya ignored you and kept pulling you. You looked back at Massu who was standing confused in the hallway. Yuya pulled you into one of the near by conference rooms. You tried to joke, “Is this becoming a habit of yours?” you said laughing, and gesturing towards your wrist. Yuya turned around and his eyes were serious.

“What is Massu to you?” He looked right into your eyes. He was looking at you extremely seriously. He had never looked at you like this before.

“What does it matter?” You sighed shaking your head, and trying to leave.

Yuya blocked your way, “You have to tell me!” You were scared and started to think, *He really cares…but why?*

“Why?!” you yelled.

Yuya looked angry, “Because!” You took a step back, something was wrong. *What is going on with Yuya.*

You swallowed and said, “He is just a friend…”

“Does he think like that?!” Yuya was practically shouting.

“It doesn’t matter!” you yelled trying to push by Yuya again, wanting to escape. Yuya grabbed your shoulders and pushed you against the wall. Your back slammed against the wall with a loud thud. Yuya was not even a foot away and he was still staring at you with his piercing eyes. You felt like your breath was caught in your throat. Yuya saw that you were scared. His voice softened and his eyes did the same, “Tell me.”

“I just live with him and his family, he is my friend.” Yuya smiled secretly.

“oh…I got it…” he said, acting as if it was nothing. He let go of you and started to walk out. *No way! He is just going to leave…*

“Wait!” you yelled running up to block his way. “Why do you care so much about my relationship with Massu?!”

Yuya’s eyes widened, “No reason.” He said acting composed and shrugging his shoulders.

“I told you the truth! Now you have to tell me!” You yelled. Yuya looked past you tried to push by you but you held your ground not letting him past. He looked down at you and saw a determined look on your face.

“I was just curious.” He said not making eye contact but looking over your shoulder at the door.

“Liar.” You stated.

“What?!” Yuya snapped his head looking down at you. *Just believe me, please*

“You’re lying to me.” You said strongly.

Yuya argued back, “No! I’m not”

“Yes, you are!” you were determined to get a real answer.

“No, I’m not!”

“Why can’t you just tell me the truth?” you said, your voice raising.

“I am telling you!”

“No, you aren’t!”

“Yes I am!”

“Why would you care so much if you were just wondering?” you asked.

“I…” Yuya froze. *She is so stubborn!* “Just forget it!”

“Tell me!”

“I did!”

“No you didn’t!”

“Yes, I did…”

“Just tell the truth!” you yelled.

“It’s because I like you!”

 

 

Yippie!!! Finally! How will you react? Hope you look forward to the next chapter! PLEASE COMMENT!