Chapter 2

How did this happen?

Ren's POV

 

"Are you serious, dude?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

He looked a bit shocked as to what I had said, but quickly recovered and sat up straight to reply with a distressed sigh.

"Luhan, am I right?"

He looked up momentarily with a sparkle of hope in his eyes and a small smile, urging me to continue what I was about to say.

My stomach growled.           

I chuckled sheepishly while giving him a "what can I say?" look.

He rolled his eyes at me, sighing, and quietly mumbled about even after losing my memories, my eating habits were still the same.

I looked at him curiously as he swung out a tray full of hospital food that was on a table behind him.


I bit my lip because I've never really experienced hospital food like this before.

I only got the stuff that the person I was visiting didn't want.

Like the sour orange juice, or the disgusting salad.

Seeing the plate containing of a sandwich, a cookie, and a fruit beverage of some sort in front of me made me wonder how it would taste like.

I looked up to Luhan with puppy eyes and he pulled out a table and let me eat in peace while he sat back in his chair and watched me.


 

Luhan's POV

 

She still has her crazy appetite. I guess that's still good. But now what about our relationship?

UGH. /internally ruffles hair and sighs/

A buzz from my pant pocket came and brought me back to reality.

I looked over to Ren and she was still eating like she had gone without food for weeks even though it was just a few days.

Bzz.

Ren dashed her head towards me and looked at my pocket with a face that motioned me to check my phone.

 

From: panda taotao

Yo where are you
we’re at the usual so hurry up


I sighed and made a mental note to remind Tao about proper grammar.

"Hey Luhan. " she lightly tapped on my knee shyly, grabbing my attention.

I looked at her with an expression of a deer in front of headlights.


 

"Are you trying to prank me or something?"