Chapter 1

How did this happen?

Ren's POV

"Hng."

"Wake up", said an angelic voice.

"Hn."

"Ren, wake up.", the honey sweet voice shook me a little.

"Hnnn.", I groaned and then finally mustered up the strength to open up my eyes, and boy, do I not regret it.

My eyes opened up to a baby faced boy with calming features, but the sad part about this was that his face was streaked with worry.

"Are you okay?” the guy asked me.

"What? Who are you?” I groggily questioned.

"Wait. You really don't know me?” the boy was really alarmed now.

"I'm sorry, but really, who are you and why am I here?” I said with bafflement while looking at him and around at my surroundings.

"So the doctors were right...You're at the hospital, Ren"

"Wait, why am I here though,” my head was rewinding its clocks a little.

"And who are you?” I lightly demanded because of my growing confused mind.

"I'm Luhan.”

"And you are ...?"

"...Your boyfriend."


 

Luhan's POV

Aish. Ren, when are you going to wake up?

"Hng."

REN, WAS THAT REALLY YOU?

My eyelids flickered in astonishment and grew wide at her small groan.

"Wake up.", I urged her lightly.

"Hn..."

"Ren, wake up.", I then shook her a bit to help her out of her sleeping state.

"Hnnn...” Ren groaned and finally fluttered her eyes open.

Thank God she's awake.

"Are you okay?” I asked hesitantly because of her barely awaken state.

"What? Who are you?"

Oh no. No no no no no no no. This can't be happening.

"Wait. You really don't know me?", my eyes widening a little in the process.

"I'm sorry, but really, who are you and why am I here?", she said while checking out the hospital's white decor.

"So the doctors were right..." my heart felt a small pang. "..You're at the hospital, Ren."

"Wait, why am I here though?” she asked with bafflement plastered all over her face, "And who are you?"

"I'm Luhan.” I said with deer-like caution.

"And you are ...?"

"...Your boyfriend."








_________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Small update for the people that actually care enough to read this, haha.
This has been sitting in my phone's notes for a long time now, so I thought, "Why not update?"

Again, I only update when I feel like it so bear with me if you want?

Later, yo senpai