Summer time

We'll always be together right?

* New chapter ^~^ Hope you enjoy the summer memories with Kwangyeon! *

New school, new semester, new uniform! Not to mention new classmates and one of the best things of all, being in the same school as Kwangyeon! Now we'll be able to walk together without parting half way like the past few years.

Smiling to myself, I was able to get in thanks to my good entrance exams! 

Your phone suddenly going off, looking at the name displayed on screen - Kwangyeon, opening up the text.

"I knew you'll do it, now you owe me bread ㅋㅋㅋ".

Only because he kind of helped me with studying. But really did he? Most the time we got caught up and distracted with games yet again. Playing A first person shooter, he was usually the sniper while I took up the role of the heavy duty - so he could be able to pick off enemies from afar, as I did a lot of heavy shooting the aggro would be mainly on me. 

"Coming over tomorrow??? Want me pick you up?"

Another text from Kwangyeon came as I was still hold my phone. It was already late, so we had to make some plans tomorrow, it was already summer time so we had the rest of summer to spend together like we usually do. Minus the time that he had to go to practice though. 

He said he'll introduce me to the rest of his band mates when he had the time. But I'll make sure to attend all the shows he would perform even though it may be hard I wanted to support him and also go to the fan meetings they might have.

Finally replying to the text as I tapped on my phone.

"Not too early! Phone me when you do so I'm up!"

Leaving my phone on the bed I went to get ready to sleep. As returned from the bathroom and jumping into bed, pulling the blanket over me, at staring at my phone a simple text from him made me smile.

 "Yes yes!! See you tomorrow! Good night~~ :)"

With that I'll just wait for his call in the morning and fell asleep.

 

Morning now dawning, the sunlight coming through my windows, I woke up as usual due to habit and yawned, brushing my hair off my face. Picking my phone on the side to look if he had texted or called - nothing.

I sulked a little in bed, it's still early, but I might as well get ready now just in case. Coming out of the bathroom afterwards and getting changed, I put on a plain white t-shirt with a thin dark blue jacket, some black skinny jeans, just stretching a little bit. I went to the kitchen to get a light breakfast.

"Morning Yoomi! Spending today with Kwangyeon?" As my mum greeted me I nodded at her, she could tell I was excited as I was smiling like an idiot. 

"Will you be back for dinner later?" she asked me but I shrugged my shoulders and replied "I don't know yet".

She nodded at me bringing me a cup of hot chocolate and said "Make sure he takes you home, I'll leave dinner in the fridge if you do come back, you just have to heat it up ok?"

I nodded at her, thanking her for the hot chocolate and drinking it slowly as it was still hot, then taking it into the living room to see what was on TV as I sat on the sofa switching the channels now and then. After a while my phone went off, instead of a text it was a call, picking it up.

"Hello?"

"Miiiiii, sorry, I over slept, I'm coming over now!"

With that he hung up, his voice was still really tired, he just over slept as I giggled he's such an idiot. Continue to flick the channels on the TV while waiting for him.

Just then a knock on the door, it was getting louder, oh man Kwangyeon, my door is going to break, as I quickly rushed to the front door shouting his name to stop.

Opening the door "Kwangyeon!!! Stop, my door!!" I shouted at him. 

He pouted a little and said "Sorry". He was in a black tshirt and a white pair of jeans along with one of his hats on his head, maybe to cover up his bed hair again?

"Ready to go?" he asked while swaying left to right.

I nodded, I walked out the door and shut the door behind me, we were on our way to town, today he said he wanted to go shopping so I agreed. We never really went shopping, but it always fun when we would go.

"Have you ate yet?" he asked turning his head to me.

"Nope, just a drink" I replied and I could see him smiling. I knew where we would go to, one of his favourite places that sell chicken. Bread and chicken were one of his favourite foods. 

"Fried chicken?" he asked me as we were approaching the city ccentre, I nodded just agreeing, I didn't mind what we had as long as we had some food.Walking into the shop, getting a table for 2 and placing our orders down for 2 different sets of fried chicken we were going to share.

"Yeah this is the life!" Kwangyeon started yelling inside the shop while punching the air while sitting in his seat. I could only laugh at him for being so cute about chicken. While a waitress came and placed our chicken down Kwangyeon dug straight into it as I quickly went and snapped a picture of him without him noticing then started eating too.

"Ahh i'm stuffed, I can't finish it" I sulked while putting my head back, Kwangyeon looked at me trying to catch my gaze, "Are you sure?" he asked.

I nodded, knowing that he wanted it himself and he started finishing the rest of the fried chicken I hadn't ate.

"Soooo good Mi!!" he said while taking another bite, I smiled at him, no matter what when he was happy I was.

After he had finished we split the bill, said thank you and left. Kwangyeon was stretching as soon as we got outside and shaking about. 

"I want to buy you something Mi" he suddenly said while taking in the warmth of the sun. 

I looked at him surprised and asked him "What for?"

"Because you're my friend" he said without thinking and smiled at me.

We walked around a few shops, there wasn't too much, mostly clothes, a few accessories shops and the odd street store. Til we reached amother shop, Kwangyeon was in front of the window and pressed his hands on it, pointing to it and saying cutely "So cute".

Kwangyeon's aeygo voice while I took a closer look and it was a family of Rilakkuma bears. He pointing to the middle one - the medium sized one. "Looks like you" he laughed.

I slapped his back lightly whole blushing and said "shut up" and he just laughed it off.

"I'm gonna buy it for you Mi" as he walked in the store as I followed behind him. The cashier was an older lady who smiled when we came in, the store was filled with all sorts of other cute plushies. 

"Looking for an anniversary present?" she said while pointing to the section of couple bears holding hearts that had special dates sewn into.

"Ah no no no! We're just friends" I suddenly blurted out, I looked away from Kwangyeon and the lady not to show my red face.

Kwangyeon stayed silent though and I heard him say to the lady "I really want the one in the window for her that's in the middle."

I turned around and Kwangyeon looked at me and smiled, the lady had went to get a new one from the back. "Don't be like that Mi" he just said still smiling while the lady turned came back with the Rilakkuma.

What did be mean by that? As he finished buying it the lady continued on and said "You two are cute" and giggled.

Saying thank you we left the shop and we handed me the wrapped up Rilakkuma and smiled with his eyes ever so bright.

"Yah Kwangyeon, t-thank you" I manage to say while hitting him on the arm lightly.

He laughed and let out a smile. When he does this I now suddenly feel so weak. Why?

"Let's go back to my place, gotta finish that game!" he said excited while we started walking to his house, I was still holding the Rilakkuma, it was something he always liked, in his room there were a few of these bears around. 

At his door he took out his keys and unlocked the door, taking our shoes off, no one was home today, but we headed straight for his room as he his PC and handed me the laptop he had spare so we could play online together.

I don't know how much time passed, but I had so much fun, til this moment.

"Yah!!!! Kwangyeon you idiot!!! You let me die!!!" as I turned to look at him giving him the evils.

"No!! Never! There are too many of them!" he replied back at me flustered.

"We still got the rest of summer to do this OK?" Kwangyeon then said, leaning back on his chair stretching his arms out. I closed down the laptop and placed it on the table as I got up stretching as well. "Woah is that the time" I said while looking at the clock on Kwangyeon's desk.

"I'll walk you home don't worry!" he said as picked up a coat and threw it at me and putting on a different one "don't want you to catch a cold".

As I was only wearing a thin jacket I put on Kwangyeon's coat, it was really big, I looked like a little kid in an oversized clothes but it was really warm and had Kwangyeon's scent on it. Picking up my Rilakkuma as well we made our way out making sure he locked the door and we started walking back to my house. 

"Thanks for today Kwangyeon" I said, I could see that he was smiling while we walked, thank gosh some parts of this streets the lamp post worked as some we're still broken.

"Same, it's really fun Mi" he replied back, we talked about what else we would do, but he was determined to complete this game and have a great summer before his life got little busier when he debuts.

Finally reaching my house I took off the coat and handed it back to him "Thanks again, text me when you get home OK?" I said a little concerned, he nodded his head and said "Good night Mi!"

As I went in the house and closed the door behind me and remember I was a little hungry now as I went to microwave the food that was in the fridge, while waiting for it to heat up I decided to shower.

After All that back into the kitchen, I had left my present from Kwangyeon there, he's so cute. As I sat at the table staring at it I felt my cheeks get hot remembering what Kwangyeon had said that it looked like me, along with that comment "Don't be like that Mi" - what did he mean?

I almost jumped at the sound of my phone going off as I was deep in thought, it went off a few times before I picked it up just finishing off my dinner.

"I'm back!!"

"I don't have any time tomorrow ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ got to practice @,@"

"I'm sorry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

My heart may have dropped a little at the thought, but I knew he was going to be busy as I started typing back "It's OK, get some rest, good night".

As I went to wash my plate my phone had gone off again.

 "Good night Mi~~"

Smiling I went to my room with the Rilakkuma placing him on my desk and went to bed.

 

Summer was the same as usual, except that we spent a little less time together cause of his schedule but the last few days of summer was coming to an end and we started co-oping on a new shooter game that recently came out.

I still wish mum hadn't said that so loudly with Kwangyeon right in front of her on that night filled me with embarrassment.

 

 

* You'll have to wait to the next chapter to find out what it was ^.~ *