Take My Hand (final)

Take My Hand

Min Seok has been very tired these days. He’s been only feeding on coffee to keep himself awake and alive. After arriving to the studio for their next photo shoot for a magazine, Min Seok steps out of the van while holding coffee with his left hand. As he steps out, he suddenly loses balance and trembles, but Yi Xing’s right hand caught him by his chest. Yi Xing assisted Min Seok so he could regain his balance.

 

“Didn’t you get enough sleep Min Seok hyung?” Yi Xing asked.

    

Min Seok mumbled as he looked really tired.

    

Yi Xing said no word and only guided his hyung to the studio.

    

When everyone was settled, the members were made to line up for make up.

  

Yi Xing sat beside Min Seok so that he could watch over him. Meanwhile, Min Seok just felt really sleepy and tired that he sometimes couldn’t grasp what was happening.

    

Yi Xing noticed that he was sleepy, so he gently rested his hand on his hyungs shoulder and slowly pulled him in to make his hyung lean over his shoulder. Due to lack of sleep, the confused hyung just rested his head on his dongsaeng’s shoulder.

    

“I can’t fall asleep. I might not wake up” Min Seok mumbled.

    

“Hyung? What did you say?”

    

But when Yi Xing tried to look at Min Seok, his hyung already fell asleep.

 

 

“Min Seok~ … Min Seok~... YAH BAOZI!!!” Lu Han shouted as he tried to wake Min Seok.

  Min Seok shook as he woke. He was shocked at the deafening silence of Lu Han’s voice. As he tried to adjust his gaze, Min Seok sees Lu Han laughing like crazy because of his reaction.

  “Lu Han? Why did you do that?” Min Seok asked, confused and sleepy.

   After laughing for some time, Lu Han finally answered, “Ahh… It’s your turn for make up! Hurry! You’re the only one we’re waiting for!”

 

With these words, Min Seok quickly got up and rushed to the make-up artist. He apologized as he sat down.

    

“Sorry! Sorry! I fell asleep! Sorry for making you wait!” Min Seok said.

    

  “Oh no, it’s okay. You didn’t make us wait long. In fact, we didn’t want to wake you up because your angelic face looked so tired” the make up artist said.

    

“Oh I’m sorry!” he still apologized, “how long was I asleep?”

    

“About an hour?”

    

“What?!? Omo! Sorry!” Min Seok said while pouting. This made his apologizing face look as adorable as a puppy.

    

“No really, it’s okay! Actually, the one who you should be apologizing is Yi Xing ah. He had his make up before you, so you could stay asleep. He didn’t move an inch for almost an hour because of you! We told him to lay you down, but he said if he moves, you’ll wake up. Then when there was only the two of you left for make up, he gently laid you down on the couch” the make up artist said.

    

Upon hearing this, Min Seok felt really bad. He asked where Yi Xing is now, and the make up artist said that he’s trying on the clothes. The make up artist said that the other members are done with their individual and pair photos.

    

After having his make up done, Min Seok thanked the make up artist and rushed to the wardrobe area.

    

He saw Yi Xing already dressed for the shoot. Min Seok rushed to him and gave him a big, tight hug.

 

  Yi Xing was in disbelief. It was rare for his hyung to hug him this tight. But he only cherished the moment, and hugged back. He looked at his hyungs face who was smiling like an angel. Min Seok then pulls himself back and started to apologize to his sweet dongsaeng.

    

“Yi Xing ah~ ! Sorry I slept! The make up noona said that it caused you a lot of trouble! Sorry my dongsaeng!”

    

Yi Xing just smiled, brushed his hyungs bangs to the right, held Min Seok’s face with his hands, and said, “Hyung, it’s okay. As long as I see you happy and healthy, then, I’m also happy and healthy.”

 

  Yi Xing then kissed Min Seok’s forehead, smiled, and went back to preparing for the shoot.

 

  Yi Xing kisses a lot, but Min Seok felt that this time, his kiss felt different. Then he suddenly realized he was already blushing. A make up artist noticed and asked if he’s alright or did his cheeks had too much make up. Min Seok just shyly says no and goes to work.

 

  “Ah hyung!” Yi Xing calls.

 

  Min Seok turns around to see Yi Xing’s dimples deeper than before.

 

  “Are you still tired? If you are, I’ll cheer you up!”

 

  Then Yi Xing made funny facial expression coupled with weird gestures that not only made his hyung laugh, but also the other members, and the staff. Yi Xing made everyone’s day, most especially, Min Seok’s day.

 

 

 

  “Ready for the shoot?” the photographer asks.

 

  The two had just finished their individual photo shoots. Since they’re the last two, they were paired up together.

 

  The two stands in front of the camera and poses. They were very lively, especially Min Seok, because of Yi Xing’s stunt a while ago. Because of this, the photographer was very pleased.

 

  But then, “Hmm. I want something different. Bring in chairs! Let them sit down!”

 

  A production assistant immediately brought chairs for the two.

 

  “Okay! Pose while sitting down!” the photographer shouts.

 

  “How do we do this?” Min Seok asks Yi Xing.

 

  Yi Xing smiles and says, “Take my hand.”

 

  Min Seok was stunned for a moment, and then, while smiling, he slowly slided his hand on top of Yi Xing’s and their hands intertwined.

 

  “Oh! I like that! Keep that pose! Now smile!”

 

  *FLASH*

 

 

 

  And that’s a wrap!