Hot Issue

I'm in love to a STALKER...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''What?Where are we??This is so far ...Why is JB goes there??'',

''Shhhh,can you please shut up Bambam,I need to take his picture'',I wispered to him.

''But,we are not allowed to come to this place,I'm scared'',Bambam hiding behind my back.

''Dont be a scaredy cat,and be quite please'',For the second time I damand him to be quite.

''Let just go home,its getting dark'',He said like give up to his plan.

''No,lets go in to this place'',I pull his hand.

''No !!! I dont want ,please, dont pull me,dont!!!'',Bambam begging.

 

  I cannot believe that JB goes to the club.This is not my first time in here.I often stalk people here.That is why I dont feel so scared when I come here with Bambam.But,Bambam looks really scared to this place.I take a few of JB picture and then we go home.He want to send me infront of my house but I refuse because if he knows my house is,he will know everything about my secret.Tommorow,I got another news coming up.

  

    The next day,at the cafeteria as usual I go with Suzy.But,suddenly JB came with an angry face.He hit the table.All people shock including me and Suzy.All people come to see what happen.

 

''Yahhh!!! Who tells you can put my picture in the school news'',JB said in a high tone.

''Mianhae,I did'n not meant to ruin your name but...'',I almost cry.

''Hey!!Control your voice when you speak to a girls'',Suzy tried to backup me.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter