White Day

I'm in love to a STALKER...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               TODAY NEWS     14/3/2014

  Did anyone know that today is white day.Today is when a man give a chocolate to a girl that he likes.There will be a confession for today.For man,don't forgot to give the chocolate to the right girl.Who is the lucky girl that get a chocolate from GOT7 mamber.For more information please visit my blog.For photo,I'm very sorry because my camera had broken.SOMEONE BROKE IT.Thank you.

 

''IU!! come to class quickly.I want to show you something'',Jia come out of no where just grab me and take me to the class.

''Wow!! Where this chocolate come from??Why its on my desk??'',I confuse with a lot of chocolate on my desk.

''Silly you,its for you IU.Looked at the note.Its says for IU'',Jia show me the note.

''But,who gives this to me??'',I looked at the not and my eyes wide open after I saw his name.Its JB ??

''You are so lucky IU'',Suzy came by.

''I wish JB give this chocolate for me too'',Min said too.

''But,do JB likes you, IU??'',Jia ask me.

''No way,why would he likes someone like me.Umm,I have to go now.Bye'',

''She is so lucky'',

 

  I kept thinking while walking.Why JB give me the chocolate.Did he love me??.I need to find him.But,I need to put this chocolate in the locker.When I open my locker ,there is another chocolate.Who put this chocolate in my locker.I take the chocolate and saw a note that stick to the chocolate.Its says from 'wild and y person''.Who he is??.OHHH,I know who he is.Jackson always show me his y dance.This must be him.I need to find him.

 

''Jackson!!.Why he running away??'',I try to catch him.

''IU!! Where are you going??'',Bambam came by.

''I want to catch Jackson but I lost him'',

''Forget about him.I want to give you something'',

''What??'',I felt aexited.

''This'',He give me a bouquet of chocolate that looks like a flower.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter