Who Are You??

I'm in love to a STALKER...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   I was taking to the emergency room because my condition is really critical.Doctor takes a few hour to save me.Mark and JR waiting outside of the emergency room.I lost a lot of my blood.Doctor was having a hard time to find a blood for me because my blood is rare to find.My father came by and also worries about my condition.

 

''Are you the patients family??'',Doctor came outside and ask Mr.Kevin.

''Yes,I am his family.What happen to her??Is she alright??You must save her doctor'',Mr. Kevin serious.

''I will try my best but I need a donor for her.She had lost a lot of her blood'',

''What is her blood type??'',Mark ask the doctor.

''She is B type'',Doctor answered.

''Darn,I'm A type.I cannot help her'',Mark said.

''Wait a sec.I'm A type but he is her brother.Can doctor check him if he had the same type like IU'',Mr.Kevin said to the doctor.

''What?? me??But,I'm just her adopt brother'',JR said.

''You are her real brother.Biological brother'',Mr.Kevin said to JR.

''OK.Let me check JR.JR come with me'',

''Neh.(I'm her biological brother??)'',

 

     Doctor check JR blood type and his blood is perfect for IU.Doctor said since JR and IU is a sibling so his blood can match with IU.JR was shock to hear what the doctor said.For over 5 years he had hates his own sister.He really cannot forgive for himself if something happens to IU.IU was placed at ICU ward because she is still unconscious.Mr.Kevin,Mark ,and JR still waiting her from outside the ward.After three hour waiting,finally the doctor said that IU was awake.They enter the ICU ward.

 

''I'm glad that you are fine'',Mr.Kevin said to IU.

''Are you okey IU??'',Mark said.

''IU,I'm sorry for making you suffered'',JR beg for forgiveness.

''Who are you???why am I here???'',I cannot remember anything.

''Doctor,what happen to her??why is she cannot remember me and the others??'',Mr.Kevin ask the doctor.

''There must be something wrong.Let me check her'',Docter came to IU and chech her condition.

''(Hope that she not forget about me.Please)'',Mark talks to himself.

 

     Doctor said that IU had lost her memory.She might remember a little thing in her life.But,doctor said that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter