Not Match

I'm in love to a STALKER...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Since there is no class for today I want to continue my work as a stalker.I I saw Mark walk by.I kept follow him and he not notice me at all.OH,he go to the man's room.I just need to wait for him.I don't know that man takes a lot of time in the toilet.His out already.OMG,he forgot to zipped his pant.I need to tells him.Wait a minutes,let me take a picture first and then told him.Klik,klik.OHH,Mark looks at me and he noticed that he forgot to zipped his pant.I got caught by him.I ran away.

 

''Yah!! Stalker don't run away'',He try to catch me.

''(He caught me)What??Do you want something from me??'',I said just like nothing happen.

''Give me your camera'',He tries to take my camera.

''No!! Why do I have to give my camera to you.This is mine you know'',I hides my camera.

''You take my picture.Not just that but a picture that I forgot to zipped my pant'',

''No,I don't take your picture'',

''Give me that camera'',He grab my camera.

''No!!'', I want to protect my camera but the camera suddenly dropped.

    

    The camera dropped on the floor.Its broken.I mourn at the broken camera.All picture was in the camera.I cries really loud.Everyone were staring at me and Mark.I cannot live without my camera.

 

''Yahh!! Stalker,stand up.Don't you ashamed of yourself'',Mark tells me to stand up.

''Mark!! Its all your fault.If its not you that grab my camera this thing like this would'n happen'',I stand up.

''Why me??You that take my picture without my permission'',He said without any guilty.

''Why?? Why?? Why ?? is this a nightmare??are you a devil that broke my camera??'',I yell and cries really loud.

''Shhh,you embarrassing me infront of everyone.Please stop crying'',He tries to calm me down.

''No,there is no hope for me to live in this world.Please tells everyone that I love them'',I said.

''(She overreact again)Huhh,come on lets fix your camera'',Mark takes the camera.

''No,I just want to die here.There is no hope'',

''Stop talking nonsense.Lets go before you embarrasing me again'',He grab my hand and takes me to somewhere else.

''No !! Let go of my hand you camera broker !!.Please help me anyone!!'',I yelled.

''Please be quite.Let go fix your camera or I throw this camera in the trash'',Mark threaten me.

''Please don't.I still love this camera'',I begging him.

''Just stay still and be quite'',

''Arrasoe.Can you please let go of my hand'',

''Just follow me'',Mark let go of my hand.

 

    Mark and I go to mechanical shop to fix my camera.Mark is so nice to help me fix the camera.I've been thinking that it was also my fault but I cannot admit it.Mark gives the camera to the worker.He ask about the camera if the camera could be fix or not to the worker.I don't hear what are they talking about because my eyes were captivate to the beautiful watch.Its look like that watch is a couple watch.I really want that watch.

                                     

 

''Excuse me, do you sell this watch??'',I asked the worker.

''Yes,we sell those watch.Its a couple watch.But,that watch is really expensive'',The worker answered.

''Really??.Is there any discount??'',

''We give 50% discount if you answered all of our match quiz and correct all.Are you guys are couple??The worker look at me and Mark.

''Of course.W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter