Its Hurt

can you feel me? [eng version]

 

Its Hurt
“Yeoboseyo , honey? I've arrived at the usual place, can you immediately go down?”
“Ne, wait a minute. I'll be right there.” HyunA has just hung up and rushed to clean up the files that are exposed on her desk. She smiled happily, eager to leave.
“Nunna-ya!”  Young man patted her shoulder. HyunA little surprised. “Wae hongbinnie~ ?” Hyuna turned her neck .
“You seem very happy these days, Ken hyung gave something?” Hongbin said.
“Ah, aniyo~ he came to ask me lunch hehe. Do you want to join with us?” Hyuna smiled.
“No, I will disturb you later hehe. Excuse me, nuna ~ I'm going to have lunch with the marketing team.” Hongbin leave their room.
HyunA finished packing and went to the Ken place. Once there, Hyuna came while Ken enjoying drink  a cup of hot tea. “Mian , I've made ​​you wait a long time,” Hyuna sitting in front of Ken.
Ken smiled at his wife , “gwaenchana~ baby. What do you want to eat?”
“I want to eat ramyeon,” staring straight Ken, Hyuna got deathglare.
“Anniyo! You shouldn’t eat ramyeon every day. I don’t wish you will ill, please stop your bad habit like eat noodles,” Ken muttered at his wife. Hyuna was silent as she pouted her lips.
“Waeyo? But it was delicious,” Hyuna protest. Ken shook his head. “Well, we’ll just eat ginseng chicken soup.” Eventually Hyuna softened hearts, these women are very fond of noodle . Almost every day she would order ramyeon for lunch. And this time, she had lunch with her husband. After all, Ken’s statment was true, Hyuna didn’t think too much about her diet.
“waitress,” Ken called a woman who was busy serving other customers. Shortly after that, the waiter came. Women in uniform was handed a menu with a smile. “2 Ginseng chicken soup , 2 mineral water, and 1 fruit salad. " The woman noted all orders and retrieve a list of menus, “Well sir, please wait a moment .” Then the woman passed.
“Whether calling you today?” Hyuna asked.
“Yes, she wants us to visit her. Do you have spare time?”
“It’s hard, my schedule in this month is full. What about you?”
“No time to spare, one or two days at the weekend.”
“Hyuna unni~” a voice chat disperse them, Hyuna who feel called, turned to look for the origin of the sound.
“Sohyun~a ?” She saw her co-workers and waved her hand to Sohyun.
“Ken oppa?” Sohyun called him, Hyuna saw  Sohyun come with a men. Ken smiled to respond.
“Who is this man?” Said Ken when he saw a figure with Sohyun.
Hyuna said, “He is Jung Ilhoon, Sohyun lover haha~”.
The man named ilhoon nodded and shook Ken’s hands, “What if you two join to eat with us?” Ken ask.
Sohyun turned towards her lover, they both stared at each other for a moment and finally agree.

~~~~

“Yeoboseyo? Eomma?” HyunA receive incoming calls. She walked to the balcony in her room.
“Ne, dear. Can you visit eomma?” Soulful sound from the other side. Hyuna biting the tip of her index finger, she confused what to answe.
“This week, my job full mom.”
“You’d better stop working and take time off, dear. The flurry that could disrupt the harmony of your relationship. Why didn’t you just be a housewife?” her mother scolded.
Ken just got out of the bathroom, he walked over towards the window behind the balcony while drying his hair with a small towel.
“But, eomma ~ ...”
“Why until now you haven’t been showing signs of pregnancy? That's because you were too busy with your work! You should be at home to serve your husband, baby. Don’t be too busy with  yourself, we as your parents wanted to see our grandchildren grow up. You and Ken is the only one we can count on,” Hyuna's mother pleaded with the soft voice.
Hyuna was silent for a moment, all that her mother said was right. But, the reality is not like that. She could have left the middle at the peak of her career for it. That situation haven’t allowed her to fulfill her mother's request. Hyuna finally spoke up, “Well eomma, I will try. I hope you can be patient a little longer.”  Tears were streaming  through her cheeks. She tried to hold back a sob with shut. “Eomma, I want to sleep now. Should we continue again tomorrow.” Hyuna switch off her phone.
Ken who hear it feel sick, she had to accept something that happened because of his actions. Very difficult position, he didn’t know what to do. Ken immediately woke up and went away. Shortly thereafter, Hyuna entered the room. She sat in front of mirror. Seeing her reflection in the mirror, her eyes were swollen from crying.
“Honey, are you still awake?” Ken coming from the bathroom. Walked over to his wife. Ken hug her from behind. Hyuna smiling and holding Ken hands.
“I’m waiting for you. Well let's go to sleep.” Hyuna standing and holding Ken hand. They both walked towards the bed.

~~~


“Ken-ssi, section chief wants to talk with you. I hope you will soon be there.” An employee approached ken workbench.
“Ne, I'll be right there. thanks for the information.” Ken cleared his desk, then walked toward his superior room. He knocked on the door of the room which is not far from his place. “Excuse me,” Ken opened the door slowly.

“Come in, Ken,” the fat-bodied people answered.
Ken sat down, and asked, “what is it sir?”
The man pulled out a letter and give it to ken. “Read this! Prepare all the necessary files.”
Ken receipt of the letter, opened and read it carefuly. “MWO?” He was shocked to know the contents of the letter.
“Wae?” Asked his boss who was sitting relaxed in front of him.
“Sir, why are you accelerated contract? Isn’t it still 3 months away?” Ken still looks surprise and confused.
“A lot of work to be completed, and turns in a swiss company wanted to accelerate our contract. All the problems transprortaion and where you live prepared already. You just stay Preparing the file.”
“All right, I understand. Is there anything else you want to say, sir?” The man just shook his head slowly. He smiled, then said goodbye and Ken out of the room.
“! Why is everything getting worse? What do I say to Hyuna?” Ken grumbled. He kicked his desk. His mind is so messed up right now, at a time like this is all getting to be bad. Their parents who continue to demand Hyuna granted their request, while it is all due to his own fault. The situation are still not on his side, he wants to finish it all at once so as didn’t see her cry anymore. But everything is not easy.

~~~


‘What is this?’ Hyuna curious when she was cleaned her ​​husband's desk. Slowly, her fingers opened the white envelope. She never interest with her husband’s work, for some reason, but it is very disturbing. “MWO?” Hyuna was surprised after reading the letter. ‘Ken? What is this serious?’ Hyuna asking herself .

 

~~~

“I can tell all to you, hyun” Ken took a deep breath. “I don’t know how to start, I hope you can understand my position.”
Hyuna nodded, Ken holding her hand while staring in the face of his wife's look so calm. “Next month I will be sent to Switzerland to work there for 10 months. Do you know why I can’t grant your request at that time? I don’t want to leave you alone in the happiest moments in our lives. I want to be your side when you to get pregnant , not leaving your side like this. Maybe it sounds silly. But I want to be a good father to my children. I don’t want to leave my wife alone in face of trouble.”
Hyuna silent when hear the words from Ken. She immediately embraced her husband’s body, Ken leaned her head against his chest. “Sorry, I don’t know what will happen if you not tell me from the beginning. You should have said all this Ken, in order to avoid misunderstanding between us. Whatever will happens, I trust you, I love you Ken.”
Hyuna wipe her tear . Ken tightly hugged her body, already feeling a little relieved to explain everything to Hyuna. But he still couldn’t willing to leave his wife.
 

~~~

“Daddy~ last night I heard you delirious. You call ‘Hyuna’s name continues, who is she?” Ilhoon asked his father who was preparing breakfast.
“She was my first love, even until now I haven’t been able to replace it with anybody.” the man replied as he presents his food on the plate.
“Lucky woman, then why did you never introduced her to me? It's time you got married, Daddy”
“I haven’t found her , I will not marry anyone else besides her, hoon~” the man cold said .

~~~


“Hyuna~ what have you seen the new director? He's very handsome,” Gayoon said.
“what? he's handsome? I haven’t even seen it.” HyunA is busy reading a magazine without looking at her friend's face. Gayoon is one of artist that became a model for all the clothes are designed by HyunA. They both have been close since Gayoon really like the design and asked to become her model. Today's HyunA and Gayoon go to the salon together, they are often seen walking together.
“You can look at it later, ah, but you've got a husband now. Where might you be interested, hihi.” Gayoon giggled.
“Our relationship is on problem now,” Hyuna sighed. “Soon we will separate and I have to live alone for 10 months. It's painful,”Hyuna said.
“He is the good husband, maybe you're too young to marry Hyun. 24 years old guy already prepared you a house, his finances must be good if one day you two got a childern,” Gayoon advise her.
“Arraseo~ I have to get used to living alone. Well, I admit you're a great person Gayoon. Should you teach me how to enjoy live alone, haha” HyunA friend.
 

~~~


“Whether is all your stuff ready?” Hyuna asked Ken who was cleared of all goods to be brought. Ken nodded, “I guess so,” he insert his bag into the trunk car.
Hyuna enterd into the car first, then Ken drove to the airport. Hyuna just looked out the car window during the trip, her heart is still not fully willing to take off her husband's departure. Seen falling maple leaves along the way, such as mood Hyuna being agitated. ‘Can’t you here any longer?’ the question that always comes to her mind. With the weak voice she sigh towards Ken, who was busy driving.
“Why are you dear?” Hyuna paused at the question. “I don’t want to leave you in here like this. Believe me, I'll be back when my work is done,” Ken is trying to calm his wife's feelings. He is really knows all her  feelings . His wife was a person who get anxious easily, but it was one of the things that Ken likes. Hyuna is a woman who is very attentive and not give up easily.
“Living alone was boring, did you know that? I used to live with you,” Ken sighed for a moment. “What if you took Sanghyuk to stay in our apartment? Your brother can certainly keep his Noonanya as I take care of you.” Ken grabbed Hyuna’s hand.
“Aish~ all right.” Hyuna murmured. “I'll vist  you when I get free day from my work. Even we haven’t time to get  our honeymoon, dear~” Hyuna whines again. Usually  she does n’t like this, Ken smiled. He was very happy to know that his wife very loved him, but he couldn’t by her side for a while.

Kim Hyuna

Lee Ken

Heo Gayoon

Kwon Sohyun

Jung Ilhoon

Lee Hongbin

 

sorry for not updating this story after so long. I'm very busy with lectures and exams will be held next week, so please pray forme to get good grades >_<
This story was boring? please give me a comment :) I'm so confused. And sorry if too many incorrect grammar