1st wish

can you feel me? [eng version]

“Calm yourself ~” The woman the back of her beautiful daughter who is being looked at herself in the mirror with a beautiful white dress.
Eomma ~” the sweet girl turned around and stood up to hug the person who summoned mother , “I still want to sleep with you ~” she whined.
It's time I let you go with your spouse , you can’t keep with me dear.” Her mother  tried to calm the nervous daughter . “You will get more happiness after this, believe me. Build a home you want and give me happiness from him.”
This is too fast ?” Asked the girl, looking at her mother's face.

The mother just shook her head. “Let's get out~ all invitations have been waiting for you dear.”
She walked gracefully walk on the red carpet where a lot of people look at her and be amazed impressive appearance. While at the end of the carpet was a man wearing a black tuxedo has been greeted with a glowing smile on his face. The girl blushed as she smiled back, but nothing can exceed her happiness.

His hand are greeted waiting her arrival, the sweet girl grabbed his hand and walked towards the altar where they will adjoining. Dozens of pairs of eyes staring at him now both partners in the center of the view point. Shortly afterward an old man dressed in white robes carrying the book and read something.

“Mr. Ken Lee ~ Will you accompany and care for Miss Hyuna Kim in a state of sad and happy till end?” Said the pastor.
The young man sighed a little longer before then said firmly, “I am willing to keep Ms. Kim Hyuna in a state of joy and sorrow till death do us part.”
“Miss Kim Hyuna ~ Will you accompany and care for Mr. Ken Lee in a state of sad and happy till end?" The pastor asked again.
The girl looked a little nervous, she wanted to answer that question, but his mouth slightly ignite the words so she nodded and said "yes, I do~".
 

Applause floated after the sacred unspoken promise, all smiles with relief and happiness come. Spontaneous Ken and Hyuna groom is hugging his new wife. Hyuna bit surprised but soon gave way to a smile.

***

The first night they arrived, the apartment that they bought is small but quite clean and beautiful. It is the result of their hard work before merried, bought a small apartment because they both do not want to bother their family again. After their wedding procession immediately returned to the apartment.
“Dear~ our is dinner ready. Hurry and come here! I'm hungry~” Hyuna whined while tidying the cutlery at the dinner table.

Heard footsteps approaching, ken who had just come out of the room walked up to his wife. “I've come hm~ kajja.”
They both sat opposite, and eating the dish at the table. “Your cooking delicious~ how do you know I really like seafood?” Ken asked as he looked at his wife who was eating with edacious.
“Your mother has been telling me all about you~ I know all your vices so I can cope with all the complaining.” Hyuna replied without looking at him.
Ken smiled at her act  “you learn very quickly.”
Dinner was finally finished, after cleaning the table they both went to the lounge to see the tv show. Ken and Hyuna sitting on the couch hugging each other gently.

“Why the time passed so quickly, I think we just met and now we are married kkk ~” Hyuna giggled as she leaned on ken's shoulder.
Ken gently Hyuna’s hair, “I’m sure everything will be handed by you. Because I know you’re the right woman” Ken replied.

Hyuna lifted her head and stared at the faces serious of ken who was watching a show on tv. “Why hm?” Ken cupped Hyuna’s cheeks and immediately kissed her lips quickly, Hyuna still froze in shock. Ken looked into her eyes and went back to their lips and kissing it. They just put a lip for a few moments and ken are now trying to provide more treatment. He crushed his lips softly owned Hyuna’s lips. Hyuna slowly began to respond, her hands holding Ken’s arm and started to reply the kiss on his lips. They are getting much kissing up to, now ken’s tongue are exploring in Hyuna’s mouth. Hyuna closed her eyes, she began to relax her body and let ken to continue his work.

“Mmh~” a sigh sticking interrupted during the kiss, ken release their kiss. Give them both time to breathe.
Their eyes are now locked, Hyuna gave a bright smile on her lips. Ken ruffled her hair. The merried couple was being enveloped in a feeling of love that is highly concentrated. Just a smile that can make them both be like this.

****

Day by day passed, two new pairs is still can’t enjoying their honeymoon, they both can’t abandoned their work. In fact they both haven’t had , they are supposed to do on the first night. HyunA is busy, working as a designer clothes famous brand there, while Ken was busy with the business world. Ken is a manager in the company engaged in travel agent. Today was not a coincidence, they are both too busy with work. Ken has been lobbying his job at the beginning of the week, so he gets free time when weekend. Hyuna is not too difficult to take the break because she just has completed several design clothes next season. They decided to go to a nearby amusement park to eliminate fatigue.

Hyuna has now wearing a simple orange dress is very compatible with the color of her skin, she looks fresh. While Ken was in the car wearing a T-shirt with short pants, cheerful style to compensate for Hyuna. They both are now headed to the playground. After 1 hour, now they arrived at a crowded amusement park hefty considering it was a holiday.

“Hyuna~ kajja I’ll buy tickets for us” ken held Hyuna’s hand with cheerful smiles. They both towards the counter and into the playground. When it came inside the amusement park, ken asked permission to leave to go to the toilet and Hyuna waiting outside alone for a while.

“Hey, man. It looks like your wallet is dropped, is it yours?” Asked Ken who took a wallet lying on the floor and give it to a man who was washing his hands in washtaffel. The sharp-eyed man just took it and smiled slightly, his face returned to normal. Ken leave the urinal and small muttering about him earlier.

And than Ken is back on his beloved wife, they took time to take some photos before boarding a variety of rides in there.


***

Warm light through the blinds a very quiet room, not seen activity in there. Two people sound asleep enjoying the island dream, makes their souls somehow wandered into a far-away place. An eye flicker start of the day, a sweet curly-haired woman rubbed her eyes as she turned sideways and looked at the sleeping figure beside her. For a moment she looked at hes husband and smiled, enjoying the beauty face when she saw her husband's face up close. This activity she does every day, remembering that their time together is not to much. Her fingers along the curve of the face of the man who was still asleep. “Saranghae~” Hyuna whispered and kissed his forehead.

Hyuna soon uncovers the blanket and walked to the mirror that hung on one side of the wall, there she look at her reflection. Tying the loose hair and asking herself, “What I have not enough for him? Why did we not do ‘it’? I want to hear the cries of little angels in this room. What's wrong?”. The question kept turning in her mind. She looked back at her husband who was still asleep, “what should I start first? Ah, no! I do not want to scare him.” Hyuna was going to leave the room.

“You're awake?” Hyuna asked who was cooking in the kitchen, she felt an arm hugging her from behind.

 “I smell your cooking, so I come here kkk ~” Ken whispered from behind.

“Wash your face and brush your teeth there~ I'll wait here.” Ken kissed on her cheek from behind and rushed to the bathroom without any answer. When Ken had not been there Hyuna back thinking the same thing, ‘will her husband need to have a baby in their house?'.

 

****

 

Today is the day that their wedding even stepping on the 5th month. HyunA is preparing a little party for it, it is a routine they does every month. Hyuna has prepared a set of candle light dinner on the balcony near their room. Some of his favorite foods and gift on the table with candles glow that illuminates the dark night. After all ready, Hyuna changed into the dress looks very elegant yet minimalist. A knee-length white dress her own design added plus value for her. Flowing her brown hair as usual and combined with minimalist makeup.

“I'm home~” Ken's voice from the front. Hyuna is heard it, immediately ran to the main door and welcomed her husband. She open the door, with a sweet smile on her lips. Ken who looked beautiful figure in front of him was immediately embraced his wife after the doors open.

“Sorry I'm a little late,” Ken said as he break their hug and lock their doors. Hyuna just responded with a nod, and they both returned hugged, ken brings his wife's body to their bedroom without warning. “Hey~” she shocked.

“Why? Haha .. this is a gift for you today dear. Sorry I can’t help prepare everything. Instead I'll carry you until tomorrow kk~”

“Aish~” Hyuna cheeks blushed whenever ken saying romantic things to her. One more thing that makes her love it is because Ken always apologizing for anything he did before his wife was really angry. All the little things that he always denied excused by Hyuna. At least ken always introspect hiselves.

They both had reached the room, Ken droped Hyuna’s body and their respective running towards the balcony. “Please sit here, princess ~” ken preparing seating for Hyuna. Hyuna went along, they both sat and stared at each other face. “What are your hopes for the coming months?” Hyuna asked to start a conversation that night before they eat food that has been presented.

“I want to be with you~ it was enough for me. What else? How about you?” Ken asked, looking at her face, waiting for an answer what he will get. Hyuna bowed her head for a moment and took a deep breath, “I want a little Jaehwan in here ...” Hyuna stoped her words. Instantly atmospher became silence, Hyuna still bowed her head. While Ken's face changes, becoming flat. He took a deep breath and try to find the right answer to respond the expectations of his wife, "sorry ~".

 

to be continued~

sorry if you find a lot of typos and grammar, my primary language is not English. I still will try to fix it :) thank you still want to read it.