Mysterious Man

can you feel me? [eng version]

 

“Sorry ~ I can’t give it to you,” Ken said quietly, holding Hyuna’s hands. Hearing that answer makes Hyuna’s heart little sick, sad? Of course. But she was still trying to control her mixed emotions. Ken holding tightly Hyuna’s hands and tried to calm her down.


Hyuna slowly raised her head while smiling sweetly at ken who bowed his head. Hyuna  caressing Ken’s cheek with his small hand until he raised his head slowly. They didn’t say anything. It's just like they talk to each other without their voice but viewing each other.
It’s not anyone’s wrong, it’s just that they both are in the different position. There are times when something that is very close will be very tenuous when a difference arises among them. Hyuna can understand about it, he can answer this like it because they both had never talked about it seriously.


“Mianhae~ if it's too fast. I know it’s my fault, I didn’t talk to you first. Maybe I'm too selfish Ken..” Hyuna took off her hand and leaving from their seats. She walked into the bathroom, this time she couldn’t hold back her tears, she felt so stupid because indiscretions had hurt his feelings. She the shower in the bath tub and entered into it, letting the cold water penetrated her body. She wants to cool her feelings today, because don’t know what to do. Warm tears kept streaming down on her smooth cheeks, while the cold water in the bath tub stung her bones .


Out there, Ken closed his eyes, resting his head on the table. His mind was messed up, he felt very guilty because it damages their dinner with his answer. Actually, Ken also want the same thing, but he didnt want to abandon his career if he actually granted the request by Hyuna . 3 month again Ken will be sent to the Swiss company to work out a deal that was there for 10 months, it's unlikely if he is invited to stay with her because of Hyuna’s jobs and cost of living there is probably more expensive. So far, they are still able to make ends meet with no shortage, but Ken had thought about it for all of their future investments later .


Already 1 hour more Hyuna locked herself in the bathroom, Ken began to worry when he remembered it. He tried to knock on the bathroom door quietly, “Hyuna-ya~ why are you so long in there?” Ken asked with low voice. A few minutes later still the same, no answer is received ken. He even thought a worrying about Hyuna.


“Hyuna! Open the door, are you okay?” Ken raised his voice slightly and tapped the door.
‘Kreek’ after the door opened, he could see her sweet smile behind dressing in the kimono towel. Instantly Ken hugged the Hyuna’s body, “I’m sorry once again. Please don’t make me worry~ I promise I will grant it if the time is right” , the more closely Ken hugged her, make Hyuna feel claustrophobic .
Hyuna hugged ken with her hand as she his back gently and said , “Well I’ll be waiting” , Hyuna smiled . “I’m not mad at you, never mind. I don’t want us to mourn this special night , would you forget it all? " Hyuna break their hug and cupped his cheek, looking into hir eyes intense.
Ken nodded happily, he immediately cradling Hyuna’s body and took it to bed, placed it slowly and carefully –don’t want to hurt his beautiful woman. “Better take a break, I’m so tired today, I think you’re also more tired than me” , Ken kissing her forehead and pinching her nose. They both smiled at each other again. “I will close the door first, if you want to sleep first my princess kkk~” , Hyuna just nodded to respond.

-----


“Miss Kim, we should begin next summer fashion design, Bos said next month he will add to our work,” said one of Hyuna’s colleague after they both completed the Clothing Fair in this spring.


 Yes, that's Hyuna job, make predictions clothes design for next season. Who would have thought that she could have produced many products that booming in market . Her figure was modest and humble, always divide her attention on the work and co-assistant when at the office. No wonder so many are hoobae are admired her , including Lee Hongbin. He was an assistant at the Hyuna’s office .


“Emm Hongbin ~ Okay, I’ll look for what references will be booming trend in the next season. Can you help me make a questionnaire?” Hyuna askesd which still busy sorting the files on her desk.


“Of course Nuna~ but for what the questionnaire?” Hongbin not understand what the purpose that HyunA wants the questionnaire.


“We didnt have much time to look for any references from the media, would be faster if we hear the consumer's desire. We also still have time to prepare a draft for the competition outside. Do you understand now?”


“Ah~ ne ! I will make it soon, it's a brilliant idea Nuna,” Hongbin said and continue his work.
Hyuna just smiled, yes that she was never satisfied if just wearing something ordinary. She will always try to find something new, whether it be in terms of how to design or design results.


Hongbin back to his seat and facing his computer. Seen something,he typed while imagining what would he write in the questionnaire. Hyuna back to handle design files her team.

----


Ken opened his eyes when a  bright light hit his eyes, behind the curtains slightly open. He blinked his eyes and looked out the balcony, beautiful silhouette shadows look behind the closed curtain. He began to reveal the blanket that covers the body and was about to approach the figure. Ken walked slowly and hugged his wife who was leaning against the fence balcony with a cup of coffee in her hand, leaning his head in hyuna’s shoulder. Shortly Hyuna shocked, but she came back as usual and smiled . “Are you awake?”
“Yes , my sleep very soundly last night. Are you free today?” Ken asked as he kissed Hyuna’s cheek from behind.


“Hmm .. I took time off my job and move home. Wae?” Hyuna sipping coffee in her hand.
“Can we spend time together today? I'll be home early .”

 



“Hongbin oppa, where is Hyuna unni?  Is she not here today?”
“she decided to do it all at home this week, wae Sohyun-a?” Hongbin said on his desk next that  girl.
“Aniyo ~ I want to ask her something...” Sohyun sack sentence and imagine something.
“You can come in her apartment,’ Hongbin are still busy staring towards his work.
“Can you tell me the address,oppa?” Sohyun turned towards Hongbin, tugging at her spoiled clothes .
Hongbin just shook his head when see the behavior of his hobbae, then he took a piece of paper and write down the address. “This~ call her first if you want to go there, ok?” Hongbin smiled and gave the paper.


Sohyun was excited and immediately receive the paper pack, “gomawo oppa. I’ll be there soon,” Sohyun waved her hand and leaving their work space.
 

About 1 hour drive, sohyun finally found hyuna’s apartment, she entered the building and asked the receptionist. After that she entered the lift and push the botton to the place she headed. But a few minutes later the lift opened back when there are people who want to enter in, she was waiting. A man wearing a coat and sunglasses entered the lift. Sohyun was staring at him for a moment, then implied in her mind ‘seems like I know this person?’ .
Sohyun finally dared him to say hello , “annyeonghaseyo~” Sohyun greeted with a bow. While these people just turned around looked at her briefly. "UMH~ Are you brother of Jung Ilhoon? He is my friends in college” Sohyun held out her hand.
 

Than he shook hands with Sohyun without answering the question, just nodded.
‘ding’ sound of the lift open, Sohyun had to place her goal. She immediately came out and was looking for a place where is Hyuna life. The man also had turned down the same floor. Sohyun feel very awkward when she was ignored by her friend's brother. But it is not something that is great for a Kwon Sohyun. She eventually found an apartment belonging to Hyuna and rang the bell.
 

Shortly the door opened, “Sohyun-a~ what are you doing here? Come here.”
Sohyun following hyuna to enter the apartment and sat on the red couch in the room, is not too big but quite charming as the surrounding wall hangings are unique. “Unni~ why you absence today? I need your help to do all my work. Oh but there are other things I want to ask but after you finish helping me.”

“Ah well, what can I help you? Do you want to drink?” Hyuna is headed toward the kitchen.
“I want juice unni~ sorry to bother you,” Sohyun yelled from the living room when hyuna  already away. Yes, they both had been like a sister when outside the office . Hyuna mengingankan not anything too formal when they are outside of the office, although Sohyun is a new employee at their office but she was more than happy if they both like this.


A few minutes passed and they are now discussing the work carried by Sohyun, “Unni~ did you know if ilhoon live around here?”
“Molla~ I'm not too familiar with my neighbors here. Why?” Hyuna asked after sipping her berry juice.

“I’ve been met with ilhoon’s oppa in the lift but why are they different at all, huh?” Sohyun compare the two brothers in mind.


Hyuna crossed her legs and looked at the Sohyun face, “so, what if they are different? Is not something that is reasonable?”
“Ani~ but this is a far from what I have imagined ...” Sohyun tapped her chin.
‘Ring~ ring~’ Sohyun’s phone suddenly rang. “Ah unni~ miahnae. I need to get back to the office. Lunch hour will end soon, I've promised Hongbin oppa will submit this proposal,” Sohyun said restless.
“Ah well, greet,” Hyuna gave a piece of the sweet smile on her lips and drove up Sohyun to the door.
“Above all,gomawo unni~ I was greatly helped today,” Sohyun bow before going to leave.
“Beware at the street,” Hyuna waved her hand and after back,Sohyun disappeared from view, she closed the door and leaned back on the couch.
‘ring ~ ring ~’ hyuna hearing phone rang, Hyuna was unfamiliar with the ringtone. She was looking for where the sound from and finally found it. “Aish~ this kid... how she could forget her own phone?” hyuna grumbled.
 

Hyuna quickly wear shoes and pursue Sohyun that may not have been far away, ‘Brakkkk’ Hyuna fall. She hit someone dressed in black from top to toe complete with sunglasses. “Ah~ miahnae Sir. I'm in a hurry, are you okay?” Hyuna is getting frantic. Somehow the man just shut up and get up, leaving without a word.

-to be continued..

Kim Hyuna

Lee Ken

 

Lee Hongbin

Kwon Sohyun

 

sorry if there are some improper grammar, I've tried so hard-_-v but my English is still poor. it's not my language. sorry if I'm too old update it. lately I'm busy with college assignments. btw, if you need a poster for your ff, I can help as a poster made-in this ff. hehe probably not too good, if you want :)