I hope im in my own planet

Teach me how to cherish love

"I dont care whose fault it is, but you better get it settled." Those words kept playing in your mind.

"That jerk is seriously annoying me.Its not my fault so why must I settle it.THIS ALL BECAUSE OF MY FATHER." You stomped your foot while walking to your parents room.You knocked on their door very loudly.
 

"ABEOJI!YOU BETTER GET THIS SETTLED BY TOMORROW MORNING.THAT JERK IS IN MY SCHOOL AND I DONT WANT TO FACE HIS WRATH." 


Your dad came out of his room with a smile plastered on his face and patted your head,

"This is the best for your future.You dont want to see your mom and I in so much problem and stress right? I know you love us so do it for me,your mom and your brother."

You certainly agree with him and had no choice but to obey him since its the best for your family.
 

"Fine.But how? How did you get to know that guy? HE IS IN MY SCHOOL.He wants me to settle this as soon as possible." 

"You dont need to worry about that Mihyun-ah.He will understand this situation soon." 

Your dad smirked and went back to his room.You're still confused and dont know how to face this reality tomorrow morning. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


 

~Im still alive im still alive im still alive
Nan jugeoganeun deut boijiman jukji anha
Namdeurui siseoneul pihae gyeolko sumji anha~ 

"SCHOOL TODAY!I dont want to go!Should I just pretend to be sick? Okay,yes i should.BUT I HAVE TEST AND DUTY TODAY!" 
You grudgingly got up from your bed and got ready for school and had actually planned something beforehand.You met up with Joonmi to go to school together. 

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO MIHYUN? GET THAT THING OFF YOUR FACE.RIGHT NOW.YOU'RE A STUDENT LEADER,SO STOP DOING THIS!" Joonmi screamed at you.


"No way i am going to do that.Isnt this a brilliant plan! Im sure teacher will be fond of me too!See,i look exactly like how a student leader should dress." 

You actually wore huge glasses and tied two ponytails with your skirt way below your knees.Well,you actually dress like a typical nerd and applied some makeup on your face  for the wrinkle and eyebags effect.You felt so happy thinking that your plan might work.When you entered school,all the eyes were on you.Students thought there is a new 'nerd' transfer student.But when they saw your name tag and your student leader badge,their mouth were wide open.Whispers and murmurs were heard all around you.

"This is working well for me!That jerk doesnt even know my name so he wont find me.I have not dealt with him for any misconduct anyway." 

While you're on your duty,you overheard a conversation and a familiar looking figure,

"You're married? congrats hyung! I cant believe you're the same age as me but you're married.Are you going to have a baby,hyung?" 

 

"You better shut that mouth Sehun.I dont know whats that girl and her family's evil plan." 

You stepped out of your hiding place and confronted them, 

"WHAT EVIL PLAN?! GO BACK TO YOUR CLASSES! IM NOT EVIL! PLUS I DONT E-"

"What are you talking about?" Sehun asked you.
 
"Eh?" You cleared your throat and finally realised that you're actually disgusing right now and Kai doesnt even know you. 

"OH!I MEAN,GO BACK TO CLASS NOW AND DONT THINK OF ANY EVIL PLANS!"
 
You slowly backed away and gave a sheepish smile. Your friend Joonmi saw you talking to Kai and Sehun just now and squealed. 

"I saw you talking to him! My precious Kai.He is so good looking in person isnt he? right?! I wish i was at your place just now." Your friend became dreamy again and started her unrealistic imagination. 
 
"What was his name again? KAI? HAHA.IS THAT EVEN A NAME? WHY DID MY DAD EVEN CHOSE HIM AS MY HUSBAND?! " Those words slipped out of your mouth again.You felt like stapling your mouth right at that moment.Fortunately,Joonmi was still in her imagination and dont even bother to hear you. 

But someone overheard your words.