Is this a reality?

Teach me how to cherish love

You were so tired that your legs could no longer carry you.You just simply threw your books on the bed, washed up and went to rest.

Your rest was disturbed by  a loud bang on the front door.Your mum was practically screaming your name for you to open the door.

You slowly turned the door knob and an unexpected stranger appeared out of no where.


You were completely shocked to see who the stranger was as your eyes bulged to see the stranger's expression and a form with the words 'MARRIAGE APPLICATION FORM' largely printed on it.

''Who is it?!'' your mum shouted from her master bedroom.
 

''U-uh. Some stranger lost his.. Uhm. Way'' you stuttered. Your mum didn't reply and believed it straight away as you invited him into your living room.
 

''May i know what brings you here?'' you looked up to him with your big worried eyes.

''YOU! WHY DID YOU EVEN AGREE TO THIS STUPID THING?!'' his voice thundered as he shoved the white form to your face.

 

You picked the paper from his arm and gasped in shock as it said it was a contract that lasted as long as a marriage, which was until death.

 

''I didn't! I don't even know or even like you! Why would I?!'' you screamed as you scrunched th paper up into a ball.

''I dont care whose fault it is, but you better get it settled.'' he hissed as he strided towards the door and closed it with a loud bang.

You were so confused and did not know what to do.Your mom was staring at you demanding for explaination.


"Mom,I think you should explain to me what is happening.WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS ?!"

Shockingly,your mom slapped your face.You were stunned."Why are you married without my consent ?!" Your mom shouted at you.

"I dont know,Im not sure myself!Do you think I want to get married at this age?! Im not senile.My brain is working very well."

Fortunately,your dad came in and all eyes were on him.Surprisingly,he just smiled as he does not seem to know what is going on.

Your mom threw the paper at your dad and said, "Maybe YOU know the meaning of this.Well,what do you have to say about it?"

"Well,its nothing big.I just registered her to get married.And...thats because I had to help my brother pay his debts and I end up having debt with alot of banks.I had to pay all of them off.Luckily,I met my old good friend when i was at the bank.He decided to help me and in exchange for that,he wants me to get his son and our daughter married since he was fond of our daughter.Well,Yuki you can just divorce."

"DAD,DO YOU KNOW WHO IS THAT GUY ?! MAYBE HE IS A ! YES,A ! you want me to die ? well,I can just take a knife now."

Your husband is also your bestfriend's crush.Your friend will definitely kill you if she were to find out that you are married to him.


*Well,who is your husband? *