Final

Bailed.

You look at the clock.

 

"Oh my gosh, it's almost noon!"

 

You rush to the bathroom to get ready for a not-so-date with a good friend. You don't like to put much effort into making yourself look nice because, who do you need to impress? Eric was just a friend you haven't seen in almost 5 months so you just wanted to hangout with him. 

While you were getting ready, the doorbell rang. You groaned.

 

"COMING!" you yelled as you ran to open the door.

 

You opened the door to find your neighbor and childhood friend Joonmyun standing in your doorway. 

 

"Oh hey Joonmyun. Come in!"

"What did i tell you about calling me that" he whined.
"I told you. My name is Suho."

 

You roll your eyes.

"No one calls you that except yourself."

 

"Whatever. What are you up to today? Seems like you're getting ready for something" he asks as he follows you to your bathroom.

"Oh I'm just going out with a friend" you respond.

"Guy or girl?"

"Uh why does it matter? And it's a guy."
You wonder why he asked. It's not like it mattered if you were going out with a guy. He was just a friend. That's it. 

 

"Well then why don't you leave your hair down? You look prettier that way. Don't you want to look good for the guy?" 

 

You gave Suho a death stare.
"He's just a FRIEND. Why would I need to look good in front of anyone just to impress them? If they like me, they'll like me with my hair up or down."

 

That's what you honestly thought. You never really liked to impress people. You thought it was fake and people should like you for the kind of person you are. Not what you look liked.

 

Suho just sighed.
"Sorry. I just think you look prettier with your hair down. If the wind catches it, it'll blow away and reveal your beautiful face. But I admit, you do look pretty with your hair up too."

 

You looked at him to see him smiling at you with his angelic smile.

You have never seen such a beautiful and heartwarming smile on anyone's face before.

"Thanks Joonmyun." You thanked him and smiled with a tint of blush creeping up your cheeks.

 

You finish getting ready and head downstairs to leave when your phone rings. It's Eric.

 

"Hey oppa. I was just about to leave my house. Are you-"

He cuts you off.
"Yeah about that..."

 

Ugh here we go again, you thought. 
"What happened?"

"My friend wants to hangout... I know we were supposed to today, but it's my best buddy from high school. You remember Lay right? He's in town for today only and then he's leaving for 2 years tomorrow. I'm really sorry, but can we reschedule? Pleaseeeeeeeeee?" 
His pleading, aegyo-filled voice rang through your ears.

 

You rolled your eyes. Of course this would happen. It always does.
"Ugh fine. I never liked that guy though!"

 

"Yes cool! Thanks Haerinnie! I'll call you later, alright? Bye!"
He hung up the phone before you could even respond.

"Bye." You hung up the phone. 

 

"Who was that?" Suho asked.

"Ah, just Eric. He bailed on me... again" you chuckled. 

"Well what are you going to do for the rest of the day now?"

"Hmm. I don't know. Good thing it's not like I tried to look good today."

 

Suho laughed at your dorkiness. You were obviously a bit upset but you tried to play it off.

 

"Well. Since both you and I aren't doing anything, let's stay here and hangout together. We haven't done that in awhile."
Suho looks at you smiling with that winner smile again, hoping you'd say yes. He missed being with you despite being neighbors. You two never had much alone time together so Suho wanted to take advantage of today.

 

You thought about it for a few seconds.
"Hmm. Okay! What do you want to do?" You asked him smiling. 

 

"Let's start by cooking lunch. I'm starving!" Suho replied.

"Haha okay, let's cook!"

 

You two decided to make bibimbap and rice cakes. It took about three hours because the both of you were throwing food at each other rather than cooking it. After lunch, Suho chose a few movies to have a marathon. You both loved watching movies because you grew up watching hundreds of them together. You practically watched every movie together. 

You watched a scary movie at first and of course, you were totally freaked out. You grabbed Suho's arm and clinged onto him the whole time, never letting go.

He looked at you and laughed. 

 

"She's so cute" he thought and smiled to himself. 

 

After the scary movie ended, you demanded to watch a funny movie right away or else you would have nightmares for days. So Suho put in your guys' favorite comedy as kids. 

The two of you laughed until your stomachs hurt and you couldn't laugh anymore. Suho snuck a few glances at you during the movie while you were dying from laguhter. He liked to look at you and admire your smile and laugh. He treasured it. 
You never knew he was looking at you because you were too immersed in the movie and very oblivious. You were always like that. Oblivious.

 

Suho looked at you for a long time at one point and questioned himself why he couldn't take his eyes off you. He never looked at you in this way before. The look in his eyes became fond of you and your presence. He watched the way you smiled, the way you laughed, and the way your eyes sparkled. 

 

Maybe he liked you? He didn't know either. But he didn't want anything to change.

The two movies took four hours because they were so long. And because you both took frequent bathroom breaks (LOL).

 

It was already 6 and you felt hungry again. You didn't feel like staying home to cook again, so Suho took you out to your favorite Japanese restaurant for sushi. While eating dinner together, the two of you laughed and talked some more, just enjoying each other's company.

You both missed this feeling. It felt like it had been forever since you two had a nice talk and day well spent with each other. Your lives just got busy. But not today. Today, everything felt right.

 

After dinner, you both headed back to your house for one last movie before calling it a night. You watched "A Walk To Remember." It was your favorite romance movie and definitely the saddest movie you have ever seen. You and Suho have watched it countless times together. But you watched it as if it was the first time. Suho knew how much of a softie you were so he grabbed tissues for you before it started. To your dismay, you started bawling during the movie. He gave you the tissues and hugged you tightly.

 

You didn't know why, but every time you watched that movie, you couldn't hold in your tears. You were such a baby (lol).

 

Suho laughed at you because you always cried at this movie no matter how many times you've watched it. He would always be there to give you tissues and hug you throughout the movie.

 

His arms were strong but there was a sense of protection. You felt safe in his arms and you could feel that warmth of his chest against your head. You fit perfectly into his body as you watched the rest of the movie in his care. What you didn't know was that Suho never took his eyes off you.

He couldn't help but look at you differently that he used to. This was the first time he looked at you and said, "Wow. She's beautiful"

 

He held you in his arms tightly and it felt right. You eventually fell asleep on his chest during the movie. He knew you were asleep because you were snoring.

 

He giggled at your cute snores and how you slept like a baby in his comfort.

He turned off the movie and carried you bridal style to your room. He gently placed you onto you bed and tucked you into your sheets. He sat next to you and watched you as you slept peacefully. 

 

He looked at you again and admired every part of your face. To him, it was flawless and beautiful. He couldn't take his eyes off you. He didn't want to.

 

But he knew it was getting late so he gave you one last look, rubbed his thumb gently along your cheek, and kissed your forehead.

 

"Goodnight beautiful."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

YAY IT'S DONE LOL. I actually changed a few things from my final draft... so this is my final one XD
i hope everyone liked it a little bit ^^
I kind of didn't put in a lot of your thoughts and focused mainly on Suho's ^^

But I hope it was enjoyable! Please look forward to my next story! ♥