Hello Seoul!

Dreams Do Come True

     You open your eyes to a sudden bright light. You had to squint to find the shade to hide the bright sun. Your legs are achy, your back is killing you, and you can't wait for this flight to be over. You look around the plane and see a few passengers are still sleeping. You begin to wonder what time it is, but you don't know whether you should go by New York time or Seoul time. "Hey, Jenny?" you said. "Hm," she responded as if she just woke up. "How long till we get there? This flights been taking, like, 5 years." "I know, right? Um I think we should be landing soon. That's what I heard from a stewardess earlier," Jenny said. That was the best news you've heard in hours. You decide to try and fall asleep, but then realize there was no point. If you were going to land soon, you might as well enjoy the nice view out the window. "Wait!" you hear Jenny say. "Don't open the shade yet. I still wanna get some sleep." You agree and just lean back in your seat. You take out your iPod and just listen to music. You listen to all of the groups you hope to meet on this trip; BigBang, VIXX, 2NE1, BTS, and, most of all, B.A.P.

     Somehow you manage to fall asleep for a few minutes when you feel someone shake your shoulder. "You said you wanted to look at the view, right?" Jenny said. You open the shade and you see something you'd never thought you'd see; beautiful South Korea. You can tell where the country side is, where the cities are, and even some parks and soccer fields. You're extremely excited, because if you can see all of this from your seat, you are going to see way more from the streets of Seoul.

    Once you land in Incheon Airport and finally get off the plane, your 26-year-old manager , Eunmi, guides you and the rest of the girls through the airport. Eunmi has lived in Korea since she was born and later moved to New York when she grew older. She's traveled back here to visit her family many times, so knows this airport like the back of her hand. As you walk through the airport, you realize that you and your group are getting some strange stares from the people. It seems to you that they're not used to young teenage Americans walking through Incheon Airport, but you figured you should get used to it since you'll be in Korea for a while. "The van is right out here, girls. Common let's get to the hotel to get settled." You load up all of your things and get in the van. The whole time, you and your group are looking out the window, ooo-ing and ahh-ing at the sites of Seoul. It seems like the car ride was short, because before you know it, you arrive at your hotel.

     You get to your hotel room and unpack your things. You're sharing a huge hotel room with all of your members, while Eunmi gets her own room. "Can we just take a moment and realize that we're in freaking Seoul?!" exclaimed Faye. All of you scream and screetch in happiness. You start taking millions of pictures; of the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom, everything! The door swings open and Eunmi comes in. "Well, I don't know about you girls, but I think you need a celebratory picture of your first day in Seoul." You all nod and you hand her the camera. "Say 'kimchi'!" "KIMCHI!"