First Day

Dreams Do Come True

You wake up to a bright white room, sun shining right through the curtains. Luckily, since your group is odd-numbered, you get your own bedroom, so nobody can bother you. At first it took you a while to figure out where you were, but then you remembered you just took a 14-hour flight to South Korea and it's officially your first day in Seoul! You check the clock, and to your surprise, it's only 10 AM. You didn't think you'd be up so early after such a time difference. You get up to walk around the hotel room. Nothing but snoring and cars honking from outside fill the place. After you explore your surroundings you decide that it might be best for you to get some more rest for the rest of the day. You're meeting with your very first idol group later and you have to look as rested as possible. You head back to your room and snuggle back to bed.

"___ wake up, we have to go!" shouted Kara. You open your eyes and see her brownish-red hair just hanging over you. You check your phone to see the time: it's 2 PM! You have to meet the group in less than half and hour! You quickly jump out of bed and get ready. Everyone is waiting on you. "Jesus can you go any slower? Hurry up," Raven complains. Finally, you grab some shoes by the door and run down the hall barefoot. You don't have time to tie your lases: you can do that in the car. After speeding down stairs, getting in the car, and getting yourself together, you, your group, and Eunmi finally make it to your destination; TS Entertainment.

As you walk through the lobby you can't help but smile at everything you see around you; the paintings, the awards, the posters, everything. The young woman at the front desk was speaking with your manager Eunmi, and eventually points to the elevators and gives a kind smile. You knew now that you were just a few minutes away from meeting B.A.P., the idols that inspired you to become a performer and dancer. You all walk into the elevator and you can tell by the looks on everyones' faces that they were nervous. So were you. Your hands and knees are shaking, your heart is racing, and you feel like your sweating a river. Suddenly the elevator stops at your floor. Eunmi guides you and the rest of 9-1-1 to the dance studio. All of a sudden, the door to the studio opens. You walk in first, and standing before you are the boys you've only seen on a computer screen, the boys you adore with all your heart, the boys you thought you would never meet. It's B.A.P.