Two

Call Me Oppa

Qian 15 years old. Kyuhyun 14 years. It all started…….

 

“Yah! Song Victoria! Here is your PE clothes!” shouted a young boy.

His head popped out from the class’s door. Showing his annoyed face to the whole class. He didn’t really care about the fact that these whole students were his sunbae. Song Victoria, who was busy doing her undone homework, quickly flushed because of his ‘little brother’’s shout. She quickly stood up and approached the younger boy. She took the PE clothes from him as she mumbled.

“Why did you have to shout in front of the class like that? You embarassed me….”

“Oh, so you were embarassed?” he asked sarcastically.

Victoria only nodded softly.

“Next time, bring your clothes by yourself! So I don’t have to come to your class everyweek!” he said harshly.

Victoria giggled ligthly to see the younger one’s annoyance. She is a clumsy person. She often forget to bring her PE clothes, homework, lunch, etc. Kyuhyun is the one who had to cover all of his sister’s clumsiness.

“Aigooooo, don’t be so harsh, I know you like to flirt with my friends. Older girls are much hotter than the same age girls,” she continued.

Kyuhyun soon blushed when he heard her words. Especially at the line “Older girls are much hotter than the same age girls,”. He was thinking about a specific person. The older girl who was actually standing in front of him now. Eventhough the girl herself misinterpreted his blush as a sign that he liked one of her friends.

“Omo! You like the older girl! Aish, why don’t you tell me? I’ll surely help you!” she said happily as her hands shook his shoulder. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. Hell you can help me………..

 

 

***

 

He didn’t know when it actually started. He suddenly felt something different in his heart after 6 years living with her. He, who usually will laughed out loud or at least smirked when he saw her funny face when she just woke up, will felt his heart skipped a beat. His heart will fluttered everytime she touched him, especially when she hugged him. What is this actually? Is this the sign of growing up? Why is it have to be her?

But who wouldn’t fall in love with Song Qian? Despite her noisy and clumsy act, she is trully an angel. She is always think about the others rather than herself. She really like to help people. When someone is happy, Song Qian will be happy too. Eventhough she looked strong in the outside, but she is actually fragile in the inside. There are times when she got stressed out and drown in her sadness. Kyuhyun wanted to protect her. He didn’t want her to be sad and depressed. He wanted to protect that beautiful smile on her face.

When Kyuhyun’s third brother, Hankyung, died in a car accident. Victoria always stand by his side. She always held her tears just to make Kyuhyun became stronger. She will come to his room when he got a nightmare or when he cried as he remembered about his brother. She’ll caressed his forehead until he fell asleep.

But Kyuhyun knew that his feelings towards her wasn’t a good thing. He is afraid that she’ll run from him when he told her about his feelings. He didn’t want to lose her.

When Kyuhyun told his best friend, Changmin, about his feelings to his not-blood-related-sister. Changmin’s eyes widened in shock as he shook his head.

“Dude, that is forbidden…..”

 

 

***

 

It always been his dream to be called ‘oppa’ by the girl he loved. Since there were only his hyungs in his home back in Mokpo. There were only Leeteuk hyung, Heechul hyung, Hankyung hyung who was died in a car accident a few years ago, and Kyuhyun as the magnae. He had never been an ‘oppa’ for any other girl. His mother always called his father oppa with a lot of love in that word. It was stuck in his mind that ‘oppa’ was somekind of personal direct affection to the one you loved.

Will she call me oppa? I’m younger than her, she’ll surely denied it. But if she want to call me oppa, could it be that she likes me too?

Those idea about Victoria calling him oppa stucked in his mind. Whenever he saw her, his face will blushed all of sudden, imagining her beautiful voice calling him ‘oppa’.

He was about to went out from the house when he heard Victoria’s voice from the living room. He went to the living room just to tell her that he’ll go out with Changmin until evening. But what he got was a heart attack as he saw Victoria leaned in in somebody’s chest. With his arms embraced her shoulder perfectly. They looked so happy and giggled together, just like there was no one in the house rather than themself. Kyuhyun can’t do anything but frozen in his place. His face might not show any expression, but inside he can feel his heart broke into pieces.

“Ah Kyuhyunnie,” Victoria called him as she realized his presence. She approached him as her hands pulling the man’s to come over.

“I have to introduce him to you. This is Lee Jinki, you know him, right? He is our sunbaenim before. He went to Shining Senior High School now,” she said with a bright smile drawn on her face.

Lee Jinki stranded his hand for a handshake. Kyuhyun grabbed it half-heartedly, still with his expressionless face.

“I’m Lee Jinki, Victoria’s boyfriend,”

Those words only add another wound in his broken heart. When he saw Victoria’s blushing face, his urge to go away from this place became stronger. But he knew it was unpolite to just go away from them.

“I thought you don’t have any brother,” Jinki said as he stared at Victoria.

“Anieyo, he is my brother, my really naughty brother,” said Victoria playfully. Her remarks just added another wound on her heart. He is really her brother.

“Jinjjayo? You two didn’t really look like each other,”

“Yah! Oppa…….! Kyuhyun is really my brother!”

And he was standing there, watching the two argued with each other. The way she smiled. The way she called Jinki ‘Oppa’. The way she laughed at his joke. The way they left him at their own world. He wanted it all so badly.

“I have to go now. I’ll go with Changmin,” he said, finally interrupted their conversation.

“Ah okay, just remember to get back for dinner,” she said before he closed the door behind him.

Kyuhyun held his chest as the door closed. It felt like all of his dreams and his worlds had  fallen from heaven. All his dreams to have her in his arms faded. He absolutely can’t have her, his own noona………

 

 

***

 

Changmin stared at his best friend with simpathy. He looked so awful today. They were actually planning to go to a PC shop to buy the latest game that had been a trend in their school, but it seemed like their plan won’t run smoothly. As a boy, he was completely confused on how to cheer his best friend up. Since he never fell in love with anyone before especially with his own noona.

“Come on Kyu, you know it will happened soon. She is really popular in the school, no wonder that she had a boyfriend,” said Changmin. He tried his best to cheer his best friend whose face was really bitter.

Kyuhyun heaved a deep sigh.

“I knew, it was my fault to fall in love with her at first. As you said it was……..”

“Forbidden,” continued Changmin as he nodded his head.

Kyuhyun smiled sadly before he heaved another deep sigh. Suddenly a briliant idea ran in Changmin’s mind. The only thing that will make Kyuhyun happy is……. A game! He stood up as he pulled Kyuhyun’s arms.

“Yah! What are you doing?!”

“Let’s go to a game center! You can release your emotions!”

Kyuhyun thought about it for a second before he nodded. That’s a briliant idea. People will usually drink alcohol to forget their problems. But that idea was completely fool, they were underage!

“A boxing game seemed like the most suitable one for me now……..”

 

 

***

 

“Ah! Good thing you’ve arrived now! Our dinner is ready. I was just about to call Changmin’s house,” Victoria said happily when she saw her younger brother entered the house. She gave a sign to him to go to the dining room.

His face still showed no emotion on it. Victoria was used to his expressionless face. She had spent her life to read his emotion in his unreadable face. Each year she got better with that special talent. Beside his family, she is the only person who can read his face. Even Changmin, his long lost brother, often find difficulties in reading his emotion. That’s also another good point from Victoria Song, which made him fell in love with her.

“Are you sick?” she asked worriedly, feeling something must gone wrong with her naughty brother.

His eyes stared at her curious eyes before he shook his head. Kyuhyun took a seat in the chair and waited Victoria to finished her cooking. Her cooking is always be the best in the house, as she is always be the one who cooked for them. Her mother was busy with her busy job as a dermatologist. Her father was a succesful architect in t\Seoul. It’s always been the two of them in the house, with the cockroach like Changmin who come and go like a wind.

“Lucky you, I made a healthy soup for us,” she said as she put a bowl of hot soup on the table. She smiled at him before she took the rice for them.

Kyuhyun only nodded and waited for Victoria to take off her apron before both of them eat their dinner in silence. But Victoria’s eyes keep staring at Kyuhyun since they started eating. Feeling uncomfortable, Kyuhyun looked up to her and gave a soft smile.

“I’m okay noona, don’t worry,”

Kyuhyun got up to clean the dishes, not realizing Victoria’s eyes had widen and opened in shock. She stared at Kyuhyun in amazement.

“Mworago?! You called me noona?!”

Her mind started to memorize the last time he called her noona. Maybe it only happened in his first year of living with the Song family. He once said that she is not worth enough to be called ‘noona’, considering her clumsiness and noisiness.

“What’s wrong with that? Don’t you like it?” he asked, still busy with all the dishes.

It was like an unwritten rules for them. Victoria will cook while Kyuhyun will wash the dishes. Victoria shook her head in disbelief, eyes locked in her brother’s back.

“Anieyo, I like it! I really like it! But……….”

Eventhough Kyuhyun didn’t give any sign of listening to her, she knew really well that his ears listen all of her words carefully.

“It’s a little bit weird for you to call me noona. Well I have to admit that I’m not a noona-like girl. I’m clumsy and noisy, and you are always be there to protect me. Maybe it should be you who have to be my oppa.”

His heart skipped a beat at her light words. Maybe she just said it without any thoughts, but it surely gave a huge impact in Kyuhyun’s heart. He turned his back and face her. Victoria gulped when he caught his hawk eyes staring at her sharply. Her heart pounded as he started to approach her. 2 steps away from her place, he stopped and stared at her.

“Then…, Song Victoria…., will you call me oppa?”

It was a confession for him. He may not said something like “saranghae” or “I love you”. But those words means a lot for him. His dreams was to be called oppa by the girl he loved the most.

“Yah! What are you talking about Cho Kyuhyun? Calling you oppa? In your dream! I’ll never called you oppa! Geez,” Victoria said before she laughed out loud.

It was like he got a Game Over in his game. This is the sign. It’s all over. She already said that she won’t call him ‘Oppa’. Remembering how sweet she called Lee Jinki as oppa, hurts his heart more. He gave her a slight smile before leaving the dining room. A tear slowly escaped from his eyes, falling down on his cheek. He quickly wiped it away and closed his room door. He heaved a huge sigh, swallowing all his sadness and disappointment. The 14 years old Cho Kyuhyun really knew what broken hearted means……

 

 

 

 

 

****************************************

 

 

Sorry for the super late update T_T

I'm in my last grade of high school. This is the time when the school became so hectic with all those graduation and university, so i'll probably won't update fastly. I'm sorry~

As for the couple.... Geez calm down guys. Seokyu and Khuntoria isn't as that bad. Both of them are cute. Kekeke

Comments and subscribe please!

Saranghaeyoooo~