A Dark History pt 2 & Many Mistakes Were Made teaser

The Painful Truth About Ones Past (AKB48- MaYuki Genderbender)

A Dark History pt 2

---------1--------------

Yuu-kun you cannot know about my mother. Not now. Mayu thought. Her mind was full of memories that reminded her of that fateful day where she met Yuki and his father.

"Yuki! Stay away from there!"
 

"What did you-" the young boy was pushed by his father when a mysterious figure came with a gun.

"Mayu you stay with Yuki, me and his father have some unsorted business to take care of," the young girl's mother said to her before gunshots were made.

Mayu's tears flowed more freely across her face. She couldn't take it anymore. After arriving at the graveyard where all the tombstones lay. At the center of the forest of tombstones lay two important figures in hers and her crush's lives.

"Mayu."

"Yuu-kun don't say anything. Besides you need rest."

"You're the one who needs the emotional support and-"

"You're the one who needs the physical support Yuu-kun, don't you understand that you almost died!?"              

"Mayu I know. I, Kashiwagi Yuki, vow to protect you with my life and vow to make you mine!"

Mayu gave Yuki a warm embrace and showed him a heart symbol with her hands.

"Yuu-kun daisuki~"

"Watanabe Mayu I love you back, now shall we go?"

"Before we go," Mayu said before pecking Yuki on the lips, "That's for trying to help me. Go on ahead."

"Sure" Yuki felt himself blush at his now girlfriends action towards him.

------------------

Many Mistakes Were Made Teaser

------------------

Mayu woke up to find herself back inside her room. She couldn't remember anything and she wanted to feel sick. It came closer and closer to , It couldn't be that I'm... I'm....  she thought. It was possible, very possible. She went to the bathroom, regurgitate everything she ate in the past week and took out a pregnancy test. After a few minutes, she looked and dreaded the news she saw...