Life and Death Situations Only Make Us Closer Pt 1 :)

The Painful Truth About Ones Past (AKB48- MaYuki Genderbender)

Yukirin's POV
 
I was searching for that midget again about some paperwork that I had to do for a recent case. Seemingly enough he hitched out for the day, I went also. Taking a ride in my Ferrari, I drive on when suddenly an oncoming car ran a red light and collided head on towards me. Afterwards, feeling lightheaded and fainthearted, my eyes turned droopy and closed them. Then shouts echoed everywhere signalling that I was in trouble. I felt my head was raised and woke up to find Yuko and Mayu.
 
 "Where..... Am......I," my mouth stuttered every single word.
    
"Me and Mayu are taking you to the hospital, keep tight Yukirin," Yuko reassured me, was I dying or not?
  
"Yuu-kun, don't panic!" I heard Mayu yell.
 
-Mayu's POV-
 
Me and Yuko-chan were out looking for anime shop when... A large crash happened in front of us. That Ferrari seemed familiar and we saw that Yuu-kun... was badly injured after we saw a car ran a red light and hit his car at high speed. So me and Yuko-chan ran up to the scene. I saw Yuu-kun hanging off of the rubble and we quickly try to take him out. So I held his head, resting it on my lap while Yuko-chan examined the collateral damage. He had large scars on his head, torso and legs..
 
"Where..... are...... we," he asked with a croaky voice and pale face.
   
"You're still where you got hit, me and Mayu will get you to the hospital, stay strong Yukirin," Yuko encouraged him to stay alive even with a large scale injury like this.
 
 "Don't panic Yuu-kun, stay strong," I helped Yuko in encouraging him, making sure he wasn't panicking, if he was, more blood would come out. So when the ambulances arrived to the scene, we made sure he was safely taken to the hospital. It was an intense ride, most certainly. We were staring intently at Yuu-kun. His eyes opened and closed from time to time and it made me scared.
 
"Mayuyu, calm down. Yukirin is very strong and I'd expect that his willpower can get him through," Yuko-chan reassured me and I did expect him to stay alive.
 
"Mayuyu......  I hope....." he started, "If I'm still alive....... I'll love someone as beautiful... As you. If I die before then, please tell Miyuki that she deserves Sai." Everything seemed surreal to me right now and I blushed a bright red. I just can't believe such a innocent gentleman like him called me beautiful. But soon he might leave us. I love him so much to let him go this early on in his life. After the ambulance arrived at the hospital, Yuu-kun was quickly rushed into the OR. It was now the time to start praying. Tension and intensity breezed past us. Slowly, as time went by, the tension lowered. After 2 hours, Doctor Watanabe Miyuki, who happens to be the Stations doctor and my sister, walked out of the door with blood on her hands. Instantaneously I rushed towards her with eyes of determination.
 
"Milky-onee-chan, is Yuu-kun alright please tell me," I pleaded with her, signalling worry within me.
 
"Mayuyu, is Yukirin the Yuu-kun you're talking about? Then he's perfectly fine. Just-" She said before I cut her off,
 
"Just what?"
 
"Well currently he has had too many scars and if they keep bleeding then he might die. But currently he's in comatose and we don't know when he might wake up," she replied with a solemn look on her face.
 
"Can I go see him," I asked her.
 
"Sure. Go to room 157," Milky replied and I rushed to where Yuu-kun was.
 
-In Yuki's Hospital Ward-
 
I looked at his sleeping figure, with a mask on his face and tubes that were stuck on all over his body, I was scared to think that I could live without him.

 

A/N Thus far this is the longest chapter I've done fore the fic at 600+ words Bye now\~