I Hate You.

Love Smile Tears

"Kiss You."

"What?!" Sunny shout at his face, and it's make he surprise but then he smile.
"Of course not, i am already have a girlfriend. Don't worry i will not do something stupid to you because tonight i have a date, and please don't say it to my family."
"But, why you kiss me yesterday ert! I think you don't have a girlfiend and i think that's why you accept this arranged married huh? Oh! Or you have a plan someday after we were married you will divorce me and you will say to your family if i am cheating with another man and after that you could marry your girlfriend right? Playboy!" Again sunny shout at his face, he just gave her his coldly glare. he don't answer sunny question. he just keep silent and back driving toward apartement.
"Why you don't answer my question? Are you afraid hah?!" She still shouting to him, and it make he angry.
"I am driving, can you shut up HUH?!" Sunny was suprised becase he screaming like that to her, then she just keep silent.
After 10 minutes, finally they are arrived at her new apartement room. They still keep silent sunny bring her big suitcase alone and towards to her new apartement room she pressed the password and open the door, she look around and amazed because of the scenery, the room was so big on the living room there is a large sofa and television and beside the sofa there is a big window so when sunny or baekhyun sitting on the livivng room, they can watch scenery of seoul from they room.
But sunny was suprised, there is just only one bedroom and one kingbed. "Oh dad.." She palm her face, she turned around and see baekhyun behind her. "So just one bed?Your parents realy want me to married with you huh?" He chuckled and put his big suitcase beside the cupboard. Sunny just keep silent and go out from her room.
"Where are you going?" Baekhyun aske to her.
"is it important for you to know?" Sunny glared at him.
"Hahaha, Mrs.Lee you was so cute when you glared at me huh?" He chuckled.
"Listen Mr.Kim baekhyun, first i was so mad because you suddenly kiss me, second why you don't refuse this marriage if you have a girlfriend and third you play around with me right? Fourth I hate you Mr. Kim." She said and leaving him alone.
Baekhyun just look at her back, he glare at her with his coldly eyes.
But suddenly his phone is ringing.
"Hello hyorin-ah? Ne, i will be there. see youu.."

   -Sunny Pov -

Arggh! I think his arrival made my trauma gone, i think it was the 2nd change i can falling in love again! But he made me more trauma and made me more don't want to feel 'love' again.
"Stupid!Stupid!Stupid!" I walk alone towards my work room, but i don't realize ifi was bumped into someone
.
bruk!
"Aww.." I am groan in pain, when i tried to stand up my body fell again, i was look at someone who bumped into me.
"Are you alright?" He was approached me and squatted in front of me, i am bow my head and say sorry to him. I can hear hyora shout keke this girl.
"Omo! Mrs.Lee are you alright?" She aproached me and look worry, i am give her smile and nod. "Gwenchanna."
"Can you stand up?" Asked the man.
"I think my foot was sprain, hyora-shii can you help me to stand up?" Hyora nod her head, but when she tried to help me up she can't because i was so heavy.
"Let me help you Mrs.Lee." The man smile, i am just nodded.
"Thankyou." he then lifted me up, his hand was on my waist and my hand was in his neck. we walked towards my work room
"I am so sorry Mrs, because of me you being like this." He said, "It's okay, it's my fault too."
"So where is your room?" He asked, i pointed the door of which my name 'Lee Sunny', he just nodded and lead me to walk towards my room.
He put me into the sofa, "Let me see your feet." He smile at me, i am just nodded. he caress my feet i am groan when he touch the sprain area.
"Who is your name?" I am asked, "Kim suho." Sunny just nodded and smile but suddenly i am remembered something! "Did you say your name was kim suho? Are you from Kim's company?"
"Yes, i am here want to talking with you sunny." He then smile. Omg! how can i forget his face? he was my old friends, When we were the senior high school he was very quiet and not so cool like now he was so handsome and cool! But i was very close to him he was kind ad clever!
"Omg Suho! I don't realize it i am so sorry hehehe. for the first time after almost 5 years we don't meet and i am make you hassle. I am so sorry!" I am hod his hands and bow my head.
"Ya! What do you think? I am more handsome or what sun? Hihihi. so how are you and your family right now?" He asked.
"Yeah! You're sooooooooo handsomeeeee! Gosh Kekekek~ Good of course. How about you?"
"Same of course." He chuckled
"So what made you come here?"
"I don't know, you know i am missing you so much!" he hug me so tightly, i am hug him back. but i am so suprise when someone is open my door. At first i though it was Hyora but i am suprised if the person is.

"Baekhyun?"

- tbc -

Hehehe, so hello guys! I am update again today! So glad i can make 2chap in 2 days! Hehehe comment ndeee^^ thx!