You are going to be my wife!

Love Smile Tears

Baekhyun?!


Sunny stand up from her sit, she look so suprised so is suho. "What are you doing here?! How can you know my office? How can you-" sunny shouting but suddenly cut by baekhyun.
"What?! Ofcoure i know all about you already. because you are going to be my wife! and how can you huged each other with another men like that huh?" This time baekhun shout back at her.
Suho look so confused at the first but he know if baekhyun is sunny's fiance. "Calm down Mr, we are just friend. I am her old friend we hug each other like that because i have not meet her for a long time ago. so please dont misunderstand first." Suho sighed and smile to baekhyun, but baekhyun just smirk and glare at him.
And then...BUK! He punched suho's right cheek, sunny screamed and very mad at baekhyun "YOU! Why you do this to suho!! Get out from here!" She screamed at baekhyun face, sunny looking at suho who winced in pain while holding his right cheek.
"I am so sorry, are you okay?" Sunny touch his right cheek, suho smile and nodding.
"I am okay sun, don't worry." Suho touch sunny's hand and and sunny smile to hear that her tears falling, baekhyun just look at the sunny and suho moment he was so mad when he touched sunny's hand. And suddenly he pulled sunny wrist and told her to stand up.

"Stand!" Baekhyun shout.
Sunny just glared at him, she trying to let go baekhyun hand from her wrist but baekhyun hand was too strong for her.
"Let me go." Sunny said coldy
Baekhyun just silent, he grip her more stronger now.
"I said let me go!"
"SHUT UP! JUST STAND UP AND LETS GO HOME NOW!" He shout at her, make her shock tears more falling from her eyes.
This time suho who grip sunny's wrist, "If you shout at her one more time again, i will make your baby face broke this time." He said coldy to him
"I don't care! You bastard let go of her wrist!" Baekhyun pulled sunny's wrist and make her moan in pain.
"Can you just calm down! Don't hurt her!" Suho shout while look at sunny red wrist, he look so worry at her and she look at him with gaze *Pleashelpme*
"What is your problem? She is my fiance and going to marry me soon. You have no busines for her, she is my busines becase she will going to be my wife!"
"NO! Please stop baekhyun its hurt...." Sunny crying right now.

Baekhyun look at her, and then he lift up her body and carry her with bridal style he want going out but suho's hand still hold sunny wrist.
"Let go." Baekhyun glare at him
"No! If you just make her crying i am never let go from her."
"Ok then."

Then baekhyun kick his stomach, and make him fall once again.

"SUHO!!" Sunny shout with her tears falling from her chubby cheeks.

-Baekhyun Pov-

I am open the car door for her, she just silent her eyes look so swollen and red. that bad i am? I just dont like when that man holdig sunny's hand and touch her cheeks!
But i don't say if i am love her right? But seeing she hurt like this, its make my heart hurt a bit.

"In." I said to her, she follow me and get in to the car.

When in the car she still like that, she bowed her head and silent. like a statue, "hey." I am calling her, she just silent.
I am parked my car on the road side and want to talked with her.

"Lee sunny." She still keep silent.
Then i am lift up her chin to see her face, i am suprised when see her sleeping! Gosh maybe she was to tired because of that incident.
I am looking at her eyes, nose and then lips, the y and cute lips i think? I already taste it before, and its taste like a strawberry so sweet when my lips touch her.
I am smiling alone because of my idiot reaction when i see her, I am touch her cheeks and storke it softly her cheeks was so soft and skinny! Like a baby.
Then down to her lips, i am the edge of her lips and closer my head to her once again i am her cheeks softly and smiled.
And i kissed her lips softly, afraid to wake her up from her beautifull sleep. And i deeper my kiss i dont know why i am do this but, the feeling when i kiss sunny with hyorin is so different. I feel nothing when i kiss hyorin but when i kiss sunny, my heart was like a bom beating so fast!

I am let go my lips from her, i can hear her mumbled "Suho..Help.." Her lips a bit opened.
When i hear his name, i feel like really! i feel so weird its feel like i want to punch someone. Oh!

And she opened her eyes, our distance was just 1inch she shocked and pushing me but i hold her hands.
"What are you doing?!"
"I am looking at you."
"Let go of me please.." She closed her eyes, her tears falling again from her beautiful eyes.
I am smiled and whisper "Never." Then kissed her once again.

Baekhyun pov end.

-Tbc-

Hello guys! I am already make my decision about change baekhyun. and.... i am not gonna change him from my story yey! Kekeke~ I think baekyun are perfectly suited to this. So i am not gonna change him! Kekeke~ and i hope you guys like it! Ok thankyou so much for you readeeerrsssss. Your coment was spirit to me:3 *bow90degree*