Dinner

Love Smile Tears

-09.0 AM-

 

Suuny was sitting alone on the park, a wind swept her brown hair beautifully.

She was thingking about something, about someone who will meeting with her tonight.

"Is he mean or arghhh imposibble,Mr.Kim song might not like that argghh positive think sunny" sunny mumbled

and she was playing with her imagination

-SUNNY IMAGINATION-

"Lee sunny!! Quickly clean all the parts of the house if you don't clean this house i'il kil you! Gyahahah"

-End-

"Oh no no no! No sunny! No!" Sunny shook her head, she look around and find a ice cream sellers she was silling and come to the ice cream sellers.

"Maybe, ice cream could be my power hehe"

"Uncle can you give me the vanila one?" asked sunny to the sellers

"Sure, for the beautifull lady white and pure here we go" said the sellers and make sunny chuckle

The sellers give the ice cream to sunny and sunny give a money to the sellers.

Sunny happily her favourite vanila ice cream but without she realize she was bumped into someone and spilled her ice cream to the person, sunny was suprised and quickly bowed to the person and help the person to get up.

"Sorry, i am so sorry" Sunny bowed her head, and the person jst smile and say "its okay, its my fault to because i don't see a way" The person just laugh and say sorry to sunny, but sunny shook her head she say it was her fault too because she don't see a way.

"Hahaha funny girl, its okay...ups and your ice cream.." said the person and sunny just smile and say "its okay, i could buy it again and sorry once again Mr." sunny bowed her head once again

"Haha Yes, but can we be acquainted?" Said the boy and holding out his hand, sunny still confused with playing her finger.

"Its okay i am just wan to know who is your name, maybe we can be a friends?" sait the boy.

"Maybe he's good boy, he was handsome at all kekek" sunny think

Sunny held out her hand too "I am lee sunny" said sunny and smile cutely to the boy and make him blush

"Ow, beautifull name like you kekeke i am Kim joonmyun or you can call me Suho, Nice to meet you sunny-ssi?" Said the boy named suho

"Nice meet you to Suho-ssi, Well i have to go then! I hope we meet again later! See you" Said sunny and waved her hand to suho, suho reply her waved.

 

At the car sunny was call her mother "Yes mom? What's up? My phone ran out of batery and finally she's dead kekek~" sunny said jokingly

"Ya lee sunny! it was not funny i worry about you because you don't respond my call." said sunny mom with her cute tones and make sunny chuckle

"Yaa! Lee sunny! Oh btw, where are you?" asked sunny mom

"Oh, i am on the way to the office, wae?"

"Can you go shopping with your mother eoh? This already a long time i don't go shopping with you sun.. and lets buy a dress for you for dinner with Mr.Kim family's tonight!" said sunny mom happily sunny just chuckle and say "Lets go i will canceled all of my schedule today."

"Okay, i'll wait for you sun kekeke~ Bye!" Said sunny mom

"Bye" Reply sunny then she hung up the phone.

Then sunny called hyora to say that she not come to work today.

When sunny already arrived at her home, suddenly her mom open the dor and run to sunny car sunny was so suprised.

"Mom! You suprised me aigoo" Said sunny to her mom

"Kekek i am sorry, Can i come in?"Asked sunny mom sunny just nodded.

"Lets go shopping!!" Sunny shouted happily, "Yeah! Lets goo hahah~" Sunny mom shouted happily too.

 

When they arrived at the mall sunny mom drag sunny to the dress shop.

"here sun! Lets come in!" Said sunny mom and sunny nodded.

When they both go to dress shop they have been welcomed from by the store employee.

"Annyeong Mrs is there anything i can help?" Said the employee politely

"emm, please swatch a beautiful dress for my daughter" Said sunny mom to the employee

"Sure Mrs, Please follow me Mrs" Said the employee to sunny and sunny follow her.

 

-SUNNY POV-

Aiggoo, Why i am must be here? It is just dinner right? Aw,nevermind this all for Mom and Dad

"Excuse mrs" Said the employee and make me suprised.

"Ah yes?" I reply her

"So you are looking for a dress like what?" Said the employee sunny still confused and say "Can you help me Mrs.." The employee smile and say "Just call me Lyn" Said the employee i am just nodded.

The employee are looking for a dress that maybe suitable for me.

"Mrs would you to try this one?" said the employee and carrying a dress on her hand

"Okay" i say to her and i went into dressing room, I tried the dress that offered by the employee. A pink dress without sleeves, not too fancy but i like it anyway Simple and Elegant kekeke~

(Note:Just imagine the dress will be like this keke :DD)

After i am finished tried the dress, i am go out from dressing room.

"How's mrs? do you like it?" Asked the employee to me

"Yes i like it! I'll choose this one, anyway thank you for helping me" I said to her

"Sure Mrs" She said and smile

I came out to meet mom who was reading a magazine.

"Mom!" Keke its look i make her so suprised

"Ya! You're suprised me, kekek anyway how was it? Is there any suitable for you?" She said to me and i am nodded my head

"Yes, it was pink dress" i said to her

"Wahaha Pinky girl!" She teasing me i am just chuckle and asked to her.

"You didn't buy a dress too?" She just shook her head and say "I want you to be a princess tonight sun.." I am just smile, she reply my smile.

"You do not pay for the dress? Wah Dou you think i'll pay for the dress? Kekeke~" She teasing me again

"Ya! Kekeke okay mom just wait here~" I said to her and leave her to the cashier, I pay the dress

"This's your dress Mrs, Thank you for shopping in here Mrs" said the employee and bowed her head to me, i reply her bowed and meet mom who waiting for me, After that we leaving of the dress shop.

Then we go to the  store accesories,Bags,Shoes and after we felt so tired we decided to go home. After all, The clock is show at 2pm well i have to get ready because the dinner will begin at 7pm.

-In Car-

I look my mom with her tired face, yeah today is so amazing! Its been a long time i didn't go to shopping wit my mom kekeke~

When i was driving i so suprised because my mom was delrious, she says she wants grandchildren from me! I just silent because her word..Ah..Who is that boy? Who will i meet later?

 

6.30PM

"Sun are you ready?" My mom shouting from behind my room door.

I am just queitly without answering her, i saw myself who are infront of the mirror, I smoothed my hair, i was still staring at myself in the mirror.

"Ya lee sunny!" Suddenly my mom open the door with her angirly face.

"Hehe i am sorry, ok i am ready" My mom just smile and close the door.

I am open the door, and follow my mom and dad to the car..Well..I was so nervous.

-SUNNY POV END-

 

At Kim's House

 

"Ow my little brother will marry to a beautiful princess~ kekek I can't wait to see your wife, is she beautiful? y? kekeke~" Taeyeon was teasing bekhyun

"Ya! Noona shut up!" Said baekhyun angirly

"Aw are you mad? keke i am just kidding brother :P" Taeyeon stil teasing her brother who are not in good mood

"Ya!! You two stop Fight each other!! Quickly get into the car!" Mrs.kim said angirly, Mr.Kim who was beside her just chuckle kekek~

 

-At Restaurant-

 

-SUNNY POV-

My mom dad and me are waiting for Mr.Kim, 10 minutes later finally they came too. I saw a young Boy and Girl, Oh is that Taeng unnie?! I immediately stood up and smiled widely when i saw a beautiful girl! yes it is really Taeng unnie i still remember her smile keke.

"You finally come Jooyon! kekeke oh btw come have a seat" Said dad with his wide smile.

I and my mom just bow and then sit.

"Aw sun you're beautiful!" said mr kim to me and make me blush.

"Thank you" I smile to him

"Is that you sun? You're a big girl now ommo i can't still believing it, You still remember me? I am Kim Aunty. Oww..You're so beautiful and i miss you so much! Its already 16year i dont meeting you." said Mrs.Kim to me and holding my hand, ah yes i remember her she's like my own mother.

"Aunty kim? Wah its been a long time i dont meet you..Yes i am miss you so much kekeke~ How're you? Fine right?" I smile to her, but when Aunty kim want to talk but it interrupted by taeng unnie.

"Waiitt!! You're Sunny? Lee Sunny? What really?" said taeng unnie still not beieveng it.

"Yeah! Unnie! Are you Really Taeng unnie?" I was holding her hand, Quickly she stood up from her chair and hugged me so tightly, i hug her tightly too.

"Aw Look someone just miss my sun..Wel how about me?" said mom with her pout, taeng unni hug mom too a heard her whisper to mom if she miss her, my mom just smile and told her to sit.

-SUNNY POV END-

|

-BAEKHYUN POV-

"Nah, let me intoduce to you all, This is my son Kim baekhyun" Said dad to Lee's family

I didn't hear what dad was said to them, I just looked a girl named sunny. Why mom and noona seems like know her so close? Is they have met before? But why i don't know about this? Argh never mind just forget it baek.

"Let me introduce to you all, This is my daughter Lee sunny" said mr.Lee to my family, i am just smile and bowe my head.

"Oh and what if we leave them both together?" Said dad to lee's family

"What do you mean dad?" I whisper to him, he just smile at me.

"Oh yeah! Great idea kekekek~" Said Mr.Lee which seem so agree with dad, My Mom and Mrs.Lee too. !

"Noona~~Please help me" I beg to her, Taeng noona just smile and say "Dad! I am also want to be with Sunny! You know i miss her so much" Said Taeng noona with her aegyo, kekeke Thankyou noona~

"Okay Then" Said dad then leave to the table and its far enough from my table,Taeng unnie and a girl named sunny.

Why do i feel so nervous?

 

~TBC~

 

Hello!! Wuah I am sorry if not update this story quickly because i have a test and very busy ><

Hope you like it :DD And don't forget to coment! Sorry for bad grammar ><

See you~~ :33

Oh! and once again :3 I am added Sho into the Story! kekeke~~

Kim Suho

23 Years Old