Apartement.

Love Smile Tears

WHAT?!

- Sunny Pov -

I am shouting and widely my eyes, i am so shock because of dad decision. I am turned to look at baekhyun expression he look so confussed.
"What happen with you two guys? Why are you screaming like that huh?" My dad asked, "Dad, is it not too fast? We just meet today, so i think..this is too fast for us." I am said
Everyone in the room looked at me, This is make me afraid. God please help meee!~
And finally Mr kim broke the silence, "Sunny-ah, but we think if you guys in the same apartement. it's easier for you two to get closer each other, besides your wedding will be held 6 months again." Said Mr.Kim and he smiling at me, I am just nodded and lower my head.
"So, You will accept it right sunny-ah?" Mrs.Kim asked
"An-" I want to say no, but baekhyun cut my converstation and he hugged my on the shoulder make me closer to him. I am shocked and turned to looak at him who smirk evily at me right now! This ert really want to make me punch his face!
"What are you doing stupid! Let me go!" I whisper to him and i am trying to keep his hands off from my shoulder, but when i am trying to keep his hand off he instead tightened his hand on me. and he smile to my father "Yes Dad we will aceppt it, i am so happy i can same at the same apartement with Mr.Lee daughter. Who is not happy to be in same apartement with this beautifull woman?" He jokes, and laughed. Everyone in this room was laughed excepted me! I am still shocked! Mad! And shy! Oh God T.T
"You stupid! Why you accpeted that?! Let go off me!" Again i am trying to keep his hands off, but he just smirk and tightened her hands. Oh , "Okay then baekhyun, I will send your apartement adress tomorrow and please take care of my litle daughter form tomorrow. Can you?"
"Of Course Mr.Lee, I will take care of your daughter." He said and glance at me, Finally he let go his hand from my shoulder i am take a breath for a while. He hug my shoulder so tight! Its hard for me to breathing
"Okay, i think its already late and we must go to home Mr.Lee." Said Mr.kim to my dad, my dad just nodded and hug Mr.Kim, I bow to Kim's Family and saying goodbye for them.
But baekhyun turned his head and walk turned to me, I am just looket at him who more closer to me. He bowed his body and whisper in my ears "Goodnight and See you tomorrow sun." He whisper huskily to me, and make my cheeks burn, he chuckled when see my red cheeks. and then he walked again to follow his family.
"See you tomorrow ert."
- Sunny pov End -

 

At Lee's House
Sunny laying her body to her comfort bed, she still shocked about her dad decisison. "Argh!" She ruffled her hair, and cover her face "What if he do something stupid to me? What if it's more than a kiss? What if he make me pregnant? I am still not ready become a mother! I am still 21 years old i am soooooo young if i am really become a mother!" She mumbled alone at her bedroom, and then someone knock her bedroom's door.
"Come in.." She said lazily, She look at the person who coming to her bedroom and it was Mrs.lee..Her mother. Mrs.Lee smile at sunny and sit at her bed.
"What hapen? Why you're face like that huh? Kekekek~" She chuckled because of sunny, She pout her lips squint her eyes.
"I am thingking mom, What if i am at the same apartement with that erts and i will pregnant? NO! I don't want become a mother i am not ready actually. I am still 21 years old and bla bla bla bla.." Mrs.Lee just chuckled because of sunny strange imajination and the way she talked look like Tinie Tempah!
"What are you talking about pabbo-yaaa~! Don't taling too fast and stop your stupid imajination. Baekhyun will not do stupid things to you okay? And become a mother? Is it weird if 21 years old girl have a baby? Even 17 years old girl! Can you imagine it?" Mrs.Lee explain and pinched her cheeks.
"Mianhae..I am too afraid."
"Its okay, you don't have to be soo afraid like this sun, i think baekhyun is not person who will do something stupid. like make you pregnant? Kekeke~" Mrs.Lee said and make sunny blushed.
"Okay, you wil go tomorrow right? I will help you for packing your things and i hope baekhyun will erase your trauma. lol its already 2years you being a single."
"Thankyou mom, i will miss you so muccccchhhhh~" Sunny hug her mom tightly. Mrs.Lee hug her back and patted her back "I will miss you too sunshine."

At Kim's House.
Bakehyun smiling alone thingking of sunny today, he chuckled when remember how red her cheeks when he whisper to her.
"But, how could i kiss her?" suddenly he stop smilling and thingking of his behaviour. Baekhyun is not person who will kiss every girls lips he don't care if everyone call him 'PLAYBOY' but actually he is not!
"Better if i am sleep." He mumbled, and he go to his bed for sleep.
07.00 AM KST.
The morning light was very fresh, and the light through to a huge windows on bakehyun room and it make he awake from his deep sleep.
TOK TOK!
"Baekhyun-ah, remember this day? You will move to your apartement with sunny right? palli!" Baekhyun lazily get up from his bed and open the door, her mom gave him a big grin and peck his cheeks.
"Morning! Let me help you to packing your things okay. Go take a bath!" Baekhyun just nodded to her mom, a half of his soul still don't want to get up from his dream.

 

- Baekhyun Pov -
After i am finish take a bath, i am look at my bedroom and find mom who still busy packing for my clothes. she put my clothes to the a big suitcase.
"I hope you can take care of her baekhyun-ah, she is a kind and sweet girl. you know if mom like her so much right?" She said but still focus with her works put my clothes.
"Yes" i sit beside her and lean my head to her shoulder.
"Pick her at 10.00, Mr.lee already send the adress at your email." she said again and i just nodded.
"I will miss you mom"

10.00 AM KST.
I am drove my car to the Lee's house, after 10 minutes i am already infront of Lee's house. Wow! Its a big house and so beautifull, i am konck the door and Mrs.lee open the door she greet me and i am greet her back.
"So, is she ready?" I asked to Mrs.Lee, "yeah of course! Wait i will call her." I am just smile and sit on the couch i am look around and my eyes fell on the photo. its was a little sunny, oh! She was hugged my mom in that photo and my sister too.
I am turned my head and see sunny who bring a big suitcase just like me, i am smile to her. she pout her lips "Okay Mrs.Lee, we will go now." I say goodbye to her, sunny hug her mother and she say goodbye, i bring her suitcase to the my car and put in on the luggage.
I am open the door for her, she look at me for a while before get into car.
And we are leaving from lee's house to our apartement.
"I will kil you if you do something stupid to me." She suddenly said and glared at me, i am just smirk and .
"I will make you not sleep this night and i will make you scream my name too this night." i said to her and still focus driving, i turned my head to see her expression she was open and wide her eyes. HAHAHA THAT WAS SO CUTE LOL!

 

"WHAT DO YOU SAY?" she scream at my face, and i am laughed so hard because of her voice and expression.
I am stop my car at the roadside and faced her, she still glared at me. i am just smirk, I closer my face to her, until my nose touch her pointed nose. She was suprise because of my behaviour
"Wh-wha-what do you wnat?" She asked, she look so afarid. hahaha lol!
"Kiss you."
- Baekhyun pov end -

- TBC -

So hello guys! Wow baeksun was in the same apartement! Yoohooo~ I am already update this ff and thankyou for waiting^^ See you in the next chapter ndeeeee^^