Cupid's Match

SweetSymphony's Ensemble Selections

Title: Cupid's Match

Author: kfanfiction

Characters: Junah (OC), Chanyeol

Status: Completed, featured

Cupid's Match - main story image

Description:

Besides the fact that she's completely inexperienced in dating and relationships, Junah is just like any other girl. But when a boy who's caught her eye since so long ago suddenly shows her interest, she panics and enlists the help of Chanyeol, a self-proclaimed and lonely match maker who gladly helps people connect with the one they like.

A/N: This story made me think about chances and not realizing that what had wanted was in front of you all along. The author narrates the story through the characters themselves, so it felt to me like I was watching a movie rather than reading a fanfic, and this added a nice touch to the overall story. The Chanyeol depicted here is not entirely different from the Chanyeol I see in the fancams and performances, but he definitely does show a more serious side to him at times, and I'd have to say that he has a personality of many layers. I enjoyed "watching" Junah being able to break through his shell and peel away a layer for us to see with each passing chapter. There's definitely a more mature feel between the two main characters, so if you want to read some school life romance but with a slightly different take on it, this is the fanfic for you!