Companionable Solitude

SweetSymphony's Ensemble Selections

Title: Companionable Solitude

Author: thecafewriter

Characters: OC (you), Suho

Status: Completed (oneshot)

Description:

To escape the gaudy high-class party your mother forced you into, you run away to the hotel library to avoid rejection. Instead, you find acceptance in the place where you expected to find only solitude.

A/N: I'm probably starting to sound a bit biased, but thecafewriter is one of my favorite authors on AFF, and for good reason. If you read any one of her stories, you'll understand why I have never-ending praise for her. I have found her name on a few recommendation lists as well, so there are readers who share the same opinion as mine in regards to her work. She is most known for her oneshots, which you can find here. There are just so many of them, and I am currently making my way down her list, but they are all well-written. I highly recommend that you go check them out. Sometimes I just want to read a short story, and this is where I usually go to fill my AFF cravings for the day. I only picked "Companionable Solitude" to be featured for all of thecafewriter's oneshots because Suho is one of my biases haha. That and I love ball settings where the characters meet by chance.