That Girl, Which Boy?

SweetSymphony's Ensemble Selections

Title: That Girl, Which Boy?

Author: haneul-gateun

Characters: Haneul (OC), Exo

Status: Completed, featured

Description:

Originally from the UK, Haneul Shin has pretty much adjusted to her new life in Seoul

where she lives with 12 guys, each with a painful history of their own.  

Entering their first year of university is scary already

but when people from the past begin to pop up,

can Haneul find love and comfort from the 12 oppas she lives with? 

Or will her new found family break down?

 

A/N: The sequel to the Haneul and Exo series. As the title suggests, this fanfic focuses more on romance as Haneul gradually realizes her feelings for some of the Exo members. There are plot twists and how the author writes will keep you guessing as to who she chooses in the end. She didn't have to, but the author kindly wrote alternate endings to all potential love interests in this story (can be found here and at the end of That Girl, Which Boy?) so that we would get the ending we could have wanted (very much appreciate this!). Makes me think of those otome games I wanted to play back in middle school haha. If this still doesn't convince you to start reading, both "That Girl, That Boy" and "That Girl, Which Boy" are featured stories, meaning a lot of people think it's a fanfic worth your time. Both stories in a series being featured is rare on this site, so take that into consideration and give this story a chance!