Chapter 8

Come Back Home~

The tears still falling freely from his eyes..he refuse to look back at the sliding door..he know no one will come out from that door again..his hope shattered into pieces..what he fear the most, finally came true...he close his eyes tighly..trying to swallow the pain in his heart..

"Jaejoong"

his eyes wide open immediately...someone is calling his name..he is not dreaming, right? his mind is not playing with him, right? but that voice..he never forget that voice..never..slowly, he turn back facing the voice that called him just now..

right there..a handsome taller guy standing just a few step away in front of him, looking straight at him..

Jung Yunho..his Yunho.

Jaejoong blink his eyes rapidly...at the same time, trying to process in his brain whether it is really happens now or just his own imagination..

"Yun...Yunho?" his voice trembling..

"Are you really give up on me? on us? are we really breaking up?" said Yunho.

"Yunho...Yunho...Yunho!!!" without any second thought, Jaejoong run towards Yunho and hug him tighly like there's no tomorrow..Yunho open his arms just to catch Jaejoong's body that now stick closely with his..Jaejoong is crying hard right now..he grasp tightly Yunho's shirt..he does not intend to let go..not at this moment..instead, he pull closer Yunho's nape so that he can embrace him closer until nothing can stand between them..

"there's no way I would give up on you, Yunho..no way~ I love you so much! how long do you think I wait for you here..how long do you think I bear this agony while waiting for you to comeback...I don't want to lose you Yunho...thank god~ thank god~ Yunho..." said Jaejoong, still sobbing.

Yunho who just listened to jaejoong's words just bury his face on Jaejoong's shoulder..and his manly tears falling slowly..he smell Jaejoong's scent and kiss his shoulder  while hugging him...he miss this..he thought he would die and he could never hug his angel again..this time, he really thank god for his second chance to live..

"I'm sorry Jaejoong.. I'm really sorry..at that time, I think about a lot of things and mostly about you..I'm scared if I really gonna die...I'm scared if I can't come back to you and make things right between us..I'm so scared Jaejoong..I'm so scared if I can't tell you how much I love you anymore.." said Yunho.

Jaejoong let go of his arms from Yunho's nape just to put his hands on both of Yunho's cheeks..he wipe away the tears from Yunho's cheeks and smile at him.."are you really ok? do you hurt anywhere? this is not a dream, right? this is real?" asked Jaejoong..

Yunho smiled back at him and hold Jaejoong's hands that on his cheeks, just to reassure him.."I’m ok..just a few scratches here and there but I’m all fine..." said Yunho..he wipe away the tears on Jaejoong's eyes that have become swollen..his nose also already red..then, Yunho pressed their foreheads together..”and yes Jaejoong..this is real..” he touch Jaejoong's plump lips as he get closer to Jaejoong's face..then he kiss jaejoong's lips gently..how much he miss a moment like this..

Jaejoong reply to Yunho's kiss softly and full with love..after several seconds, they pull out from the kiss and stare to each other..

"I'm home, Jaejoong.."

"umm..welcome back, Yunho ah~ welcome back."

then they hug again..with meaningful and grateful smiles on their face.

A taller guy are grateful for being alive and able to return safely to his lover

and the other guy are grateful that his hope are fulfilled and the love of his life back to him..

 

and what has happened on this day will always be etched in their lives.

 

p/s: THE END~~~~~~

but wait!  there would be an epilogue after this..hehe~ for those who subscribe and comment, thank you! thank you! kamsamnida! arigatou! thank you for your nice comments~ I will post a new story if I'm not busy..*I already have some kind of idea in my mind for the next fanfic, I just hope I can put it into words~* once again, thanks for reading..m(_ _)m

#MH370,YouWillBeRemembered.