-2-

Thousand Years

BYUN BAEKHYUN

Ring..Ring..Ring..

“yes mom . what’s wrong ?”

“I just want to tell you to just get ready for tonight. After your class ended today , go home and prepared yourself handsomely and come to The Plaza at 7:30 . you must come okey !”

Mom ended the call .

KIM YERI

Ring..Ring..Ring

“yeobseyo . yes eomma ?”

“yeri-ah , I will pick you up at your college today.”

“okay . can I ask ? where are we going ?”

“don’t ask , just obey me.”

“yes ma’am . keurae . see you later.”

-5.oop.m-

“soojung-ah ! you can drive right ?”

“yes . why ?”

“good.” I search for the key in my bag and I throw it to soojung .

“you want me to drive ?”

“just do it . you brought the girls back home . today I’ve to go somewhere with my mom.”

“okay .  don’t forget to story to all of us when you got back home !”

 

BYUN BAEKHYUN

“Guys . I need to go home quickly . can you guys packed your bags with more fast. Especially the one who shared the same car with me . faster or you’ll not go home . choose then .”

Everyone are increasing the speed . but not this one guy . KAI . laying his back on the locker and listening to the music . what’s wrong with him .

“yah . KIM JONGIN !”

He couldn’t hear me . I go to his place and bang on one of the locker .

He lift his face towards me and pull his earphone from his ear ,

“what do you want?”

“YAHHH ! KIM JONGIN !”

One of my hand have rise up just to puch his face but chanyeol stop me from doing that . what a relief huh kai ? you are lucky today .

I left there .

“chanyeol , D.O , sehun , chen ! what are doing ?! come or you’ll not go home.”

--

I dressed myself on a silky black suit . I competed it by doing my hairstyle. As I am fully dressed , I left to The Plaza .

Kim YERI

-shopping mall-

“eomma , what are we doing here ? did we gonna shopping ?!” I asked with an excited voice .

Mom slightly punched my head. “don’t ask and try this.” Mom give me a red blinky blouse . wow that’s so pretty . without saying any word , I pick that blose from my mom’s hand and go to the fitting room.

I go out from the fitting room and make a ‘cheon song yi” pose infront of my mom . *you know the my love from the star and songyi make a pose at her friend’s wedding*

Mom happily smiled and whispered “perfect.”

Mom goes to the counter and give the cashier her credit card .

Wait . what ?! mom gonna buy this ? I’m wearing it now and mom is buying it for me ?! WOW . this must be something I thought .

Mom pulled my hand and brought me to the `HAIR STYLE ROOM`.

--

After doing my hair , I got a makeup service . WOW . I am really look pretty *-*

--

We got into the car . then mom speak up . “yeri-ah you go to the back of seat and search for a box of shoes there.”

I picked the box and opened it .

“woahhh !! eomma !! thankyouuu !! it’s so prettyyy !!”

“just shut your mouth and put that shoes on.”

-The Plaza-

I’m eating the steak deliciously .

“eomma . who are we waiting for?”

Okeyy . no answer .

Whe I’m focus eating again ,

“Miss Byun ! here !”

What ? Miss Byun ? that’s baek’s mom right ?

I lift my head and yes . that is baek’s mom and behind her is baekhyun ! wjat are they doing here with us ?

BYUN BAEKHYUN

I just follow behind mom and I can see there is Miss Kim and yeri ! without thinking much , I goes to yeri and pat her shoulder . she stand up and hug me .

“hey , my baby , you look beautiful.”

“just know ? I am always beautiful”~

“ohh yeri pleaaseee” I rolled my eyes .

On the other Miss Kim and my mom hug each other and they giggled when seeing both of us huggong each other . what’s that mean ?

“sit first” Miss Kim speak up .

I sit beside yeri facing our mom .

“well actually the reason we brought you two here because we want to tell you something.”

“something ? what something?” both yeri and I talk at the same time .

“you guys will get married after end of this year.

“wait . what ? . MARRIED ?! for what ?”

“it is for our business . help us my son . Kim yeri .”

Then suddenly Miss Kim pulled my hand and yeri’s hand and put our hands together .

“I know you can . both of you were friends from childhood . this marriage thing will not a problem right ?”

“since you two did not say anything , I will assume that as a yes .”