-1-

Thousand Years

KIM YERI

"Girls ! you guys ready ?!"

"ReADY ! Let's go !"  those five girls answered me .

They're my housemates . Let me introduce them . Lee Soojung , Han Yerim , Kim Yoojung , Choi Hanna                                                                                                                            and Choi Soojin . These two Chois are twins . They always trick people . Especially boys . Boys are like toys                                                                                                                        to them . Well , that's it . Today , like always , 

Get up in the morning and go to the college .

I drove the car . The seat in the car oly have five seats while the total of us are six . Well , since all of my members                                                                                                            including me are all skinny and thin , that will not cause a problem .

 

BYUN BAEKHYUN

I look at the window , my baby and her friends already leave to the college .

"Guys , my baby and her friends already goes . So , let's go !"

"Wait wait ! I want to finished my breakfast !" said sehun , the maknae of EXO .

Few minutes later .

"Done ! YEHET ! Let's go !"

luhan make a fist hand and pinched sehun's chin .

"stop with your alien words"

So cute that HunHan .

Suddenly Chanyeol comes to me and lay his arms around my neck and shouted to the others .

"Guys ~ I think we should go now . uri baekkie can't wait to see his baby"

Thanks to Chanyeol everyone makes their moves to the door .

"Don't always play and study hard okay !" suho omma and kris appa said that . 

"OHORAT !" the maknae shouted that .

--

As we arrived at the college , someone spoke up ,

"I go first" he just go while holding his walkman .

His name is Kim Jongin . Well known as Kai . He is such a mysterious man .

All of us . not . Eleven of us make our steps to the hallway . 

"OPPA ! OPPA ! YOU GUYS ARE SO HANDSOME !"

"KYAAAAA !!!" "OPPA!!!" "SARANGHAE !"

"well . we know that ~" chen .

I spotted yeri at her locker . I whispered to my members that i wanna meet yeri.

I goes to yeri . well she didn't realize me .

1 2 3 .

"ya-ha-ha-yahh . Baekh-haha-baekhyun-haha"

then i stop tickle her and i received a punch on my arm . ouchh .

"Heyyy ! it's hurts you know . receive this !"

i cupped her cheeks with my hands and i pressed her cheeks that makesher look like DUCK FACE .

"yahh . Baekhyun . let it go" hahah . so cute even when she speaks with that ugly face .

"well , not with a beg . come on . show me ur puppy eyes"

KIM YERI

I take a deep breath and let out a sigh .

"oppa~ang . let go of your beautiful ahnds from my fluffy soft cheeks please . jebaall ~"

wow . did i just make an aegyo voice . ha ha ha .

"you look so cute . okayy2 . begness accepted"

That moment . When he said that i'm cute . Makesme more love him . Byun Baekhyun . He is just a perfect man . I love him more than friends . But , i didn't know what he feels towards me .