-3-

Thousand Years

KIM YERI

As mom drive me home , I kiss her cheek and waved to her .

I walk into my house with a 50% excited face and 50% sad face . when those 50 and 50 makes my face 100% sad face .

The chois greet me .

“yah ! what’s with the sad face ?”

“wheres your cloth ? why are you wearing this blink blink red blouse ?”

“you should be happy instead”

“what happen ? tell us !”

Ahhh . so many questions .

Then yoojung comes to me and pulled me away from the chois and brought me to the living room .

When yoojung about to ask me a questions , I just follow a smell of a food that comes from the kitchen which is yerim cook it .

“yerim-ah , what did you cook ? can I eat it ?”

“ohh it’s a definitely NO sis . this is my food . go wash up lah”

“pfftt . selfish . okeyy . fine yerim ~”

--

I go to the living room and everyone is waiting for me . yeah . they must want to know what happen right ? I walk downstairs so slowly . then , soojung goes to me and pulled my hands because of my snail speed .

“okeyy . now sit down and story to us”

“my mom and baek’s mom set an arranged marriage for us for the sake of their business . that’s it . satisfied ?”

“wait . what ? ARRANGED MARRIAGE ?!” soojung asked me with a high volume of her voice .

“is it not clear ?”

“yah ! you should be excited then ! you love baekhyun right ? this should be a good news for you.” Yerim said that with full of food in .

“I do excited . but not baekhyun .. you know . he just love me as a brother and sister . the love of friends .” my eyes are tearing now .

“heyy .. don’t cry .. we are all here to support you . don’t cry okay ?” yoojung hug me .

I wiped my tears away .

“yahh ! I’m not crying okay .” I pull my body from her ams .

They all burst into a big laugh . yes . that is them . I said it seriously but they laugh -,- fine . whatever .

“btw , don’t tell aybody okay ! if I know someone of you break this secret , ..”

“YOU’LL PUNISH US ?!”

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA”

That’s why I love them . they’re always with me to make me laugh whe I’m in a such situation .

--

BYUN BAEKHYUN

When I arrived home , I go upstairs to wash up .

--

I go to the downstairs to watch television with an emotionless face and there’s kai sitting beside me on the cushion . ahh yes . we’re not talkin to each other . he made that poker face that makes me angry . how can he not say sorry to me for his mistakes . hughh .. I need someone now .

“heyy baek !” wow . kyungsoo (D.O) really can read my mind .

“yes .”

Slowly he sit on the floor facing me .

“heyy . tell me what happen ?’

“call everyone first then I’ll story.”

He give me a do-you-really-want-me-to-shout-their-name face

I just nodded .

“GU ! UU ! UUYSSSS !”

Wow . that 3 hight note .

--

“now . start your story.”

“my mom and yeri’s mom set an arranged marriage for us . it’s for their business .”

“then you hate it ?”

“it’s not that I hate it . but , I just assume her as my sister only . not more than that . how can I marry to her ?”

“what’s so difficult ? just try love her as a man and woman lah .” said kris with a ‘cool’ voice .

“it’s not that easy hyung !’

I can see kai was smirking all the time .

“yahhh ! kai ! what’s with the smirk ?!”

“none of your business .”

He got up and go upstairs to his room .