Call it mah tushie, Hoya

Send me a pic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

From: BabyWoo

To: <3Hoya

You Lee Howon, you !

 

From: <3Hoya

To: BabyWoo

Why, yes I do and I do it quite well, don´t you think? I mean I wouldn´t know, cause it is your that I have in my mouth, so I think the only person to know if I do it good would be you?

 

From: BabyWoo

To: <3Hoya

That is so not what I mean you dickhead! And you know it!

 

Dongwoo had waited for him for three straight hours now, food on the table that had once been warm and Hoya´s favourite movie playing on the Laptop that they used for watching anything film related.

But just like normally, the other man had been forced to stay at the dance studio, this time it was to teach their TASTY dongsaengs a dance that they would use for a new song.

Dongwoo knew that his boyfriend would have loved to come home and that only their manager had told him to stay and help out Soryong and Daeryong, but nonetheless he was feeling pissy and the only thing to turn his mood from downright tremendous to super happy would be Hoya.

Who was still in the prison that they had to call the dance practice room.

His phone was buzzing, as he was lazily throwing his legs over each other. There was no way that he would clean up the table, he had cooked already, so his boyfriend would have to clean that stuff up later on.

From: <3Hoya

To: BabyWoo

I know L I am sorry baby, you know I would want to be with you right now. I have like half an hour break now, and that´s it for all the breaks this evening. I am sweating like hell. I want to go hoooome.

 

Dongwoo sighed, maybe he should just run in there and woop Hoya over his shoulder, carrying him home. But no, then he would have to leave his comfy place on the couch.

 

From: BabyWoo

To: <3Hoya

Well, that´s what you get when you are the best of the best right? Anyways don´t feel sorry. And I bet you still look really good with all that sweat on your fugly face.

 

A text came back quickly.

 

From: <3Hoya

To: BabyWoo

What´s fugly?

 

Dongwoo giggled, his hand messing up his bangs.

From: BabyWoo

To: <3Hoya

Means ing ugly <3 But don´t worry, I love that ugly face <3 <3 <3

 

From: <3Hoya

To: BabyWoo

Thanks??? I guess??? And look I´m not ugly!

 

Dongwoo was grinning from ear to ear. Were they doing that stuff with the pictures again?

 

From: BabyWoo

To: <3Hoya

Yum! That is the reason I tap you Hoya. That and the fact that you are all cute when you wake up from sleeping! Imma give you a pretty me too!

From: <3Hoya

To: BabyWoo

Pretty! But I still like mah boy Woo better in boy clothes <3 Can I get one of those pics? Have this as a thank you though ;)

 

From: BabyWoo

To: <3Hoya

Whaaat? I am hot as anything look here. I am a hot piece of . And I´m special so have 2 pics in 1 text.

From: BabyWoo

To: <3Hoya

y. But I would not need a picture of those abs would I? I know them by heart after all that muscle goodness. You like that better? It´s not my face, but have my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter