Text me

Send me a pic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1st of all, it looks longer than it actually is, don´t be all sad later on.

To make it less confusing, Hoya´s texts are bold and purple, Dongwoo´s are only bold.

 

 

 

 

 

This definitely was not the way that Dongwoo had imagined his free evening. He was lying in bed, alone, and even though he could have gone out dancing, because tomorrow would be a whole free day for all of them, he was lazily snuggled under a thick blue comforter.

For him, there had been no plans for the night, just getting some food, maybe even watch a movie on his beat up old laptop with the missing escape button, but no exactly outlaid plan he had to follow. Though, he was always a bit lazy, sleeping more than the other band members and probably any regular person, he had stayed home because of one specific reason.

Lee Howon.

Hoya had been all around and in the same instance not there for the last few weeks, always busy with individual schedules that he seemed to take part in more than any of the others.

Basically, Dongwoo had missed his boyfriend and had thought that at least during their free evening and following free day, he would be able to spend some cherished alone time with Hoya, but the other had been called in to the dance studio not even an hour ago, just after snuggling up against Dongwoo´s body, for putting some finishing touches on Infinite´s latest choreography.

So now, Dongwoo´s head was lying on Hoya´s pillow instead of the other man´s chest, his arms wrapped around the purple duvet instead of the other´s body and his torso clad in the too big on Dongwoo dark blue hoodie, which still had the scent of Hoya clinging to the fabric.

Everything smelled like Howon, duvet, pillow, hoodie, but nothing actually was him and the mere thought of that fact was the reason the huge smile Dongwoo normally sported was washed off his face and replaced with a serious and almost annoyed look.

Mouth closed, no shiny teeth blinking in a too wide smile, that made him look like a dinosaur.

And there would be none for the whole evening and the coming day, if his boyfriend did not return to spend some time with him before he dozed off, which, as Dongwoo´s eyes were already drooping was not that far in the future.

His fingers unwrapped from the duvet they had been holding onto tightly and pulled the hood of the hoodie over his messy bed hair, blonde strands sticking out at odd angles.

“Stupid Hoya.”Dongwoo was grumbling before swiftly throwing the other man´s pillow off the bed they were sharing, so that it landed at the far back of the room next to an old pair of sport shoes and that ugly old t-shirt he had once bought without having a reason for it.

Sitting up, he pulled his legs towards his body, chin being placed on his knees, arms wrapped around his shins.

He was sniffing his nose while starring at the bashing purple colour of Howon´s pillow, that was so vibrant even in the dark corner.

It seemed as if it was mocking him with its presence and even thoughDongwoo would have liked nothing more than throwing it out the window with the matching purple duvet and his non existing love life, he instead clumsily got off the bed to pick it up and smash it against his chest.

Getting Hoya´s duvet, he sloppily made his way to their living room, placing  himself on the plush beige couch and covering his whole body with the blanket and Hoya´s scent.

Their stupid bed could go to hell for all he cared; it could burn to ashes this very moment because he did not want to lay down in it again.

It was too big, too empty, basically too much space without Hoya pressed against his body, heating the bed and Dongwoo´s always freezing body with his heat.

His phone vibrated inside his pants´ pocket and as he had fished it out with some effort, he was holding it almost under the blanket, his hands not wanting to leave the slowly starting warmth that his frosty body had created.

Maybe moving out of the bed had been a bad idea.

It had still been warm with his boyfriend´s lingering heat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter