Chapter 1 part 9

The childhood’s necklace

“Umma I’m going out!” I yelled after getting my coat and shoes on, before taking the umbrella in case that it would rain, and walked out of the door with quick, easy steps towards a grocery store I saw when V and I walked home yesterday from school.  As I walked towards the grocery store, was there about 7-8 men or boys stepping out in front of me and I stopped to look at them with a frown. And as I tried to pass through them, one of them took a hold on my arm, and I looked up at him and I quickly studied him, as he had plump lips and large eyes with thick eyebrows. “What do you want?” I asked him, them and looked at them all, “are you new in this neighborhood or?” the wide eyed guy asked med back and I sighed as I took my hand over his hand and removed it from my arm, “I asked you a question first… but yes I’m new I moved here some days ago…” I stopped talking as I realized what I had said before continuing “why the am I telling you my personal stuff… I don’t even know who the you are!”

I quickly walked away from them but could hear footsteps and I discreet looked over my shoulder to see the boys walk behind me, and before I knew it was I running as fast as could, and the next thing I know is that I’m flat down on the ground with my face in the cement, like a weird drama or something and I cried out loud in pain as it was hurting like . “Yah! You stupid girl!” I froze when I heard the word, and in instead of beginning to stand up, was I just on the ground before I felt someone helping or getting me up and I looked around scared only to see a weird elf guy and the big eyed guy, holding my arms. “Let… let go please!” I stuttered and looked down at the ground, before I felt them let me go, if I could run away again I would but the boys stood around me in a circle.

I looked at them, scared as hell, and the guy with the large eyes and plump lips chuckled and patted my head “aay what a cute girl, right Suho?” the guy looked at another one and he nodded, looking like he was uninterested which I kind of was grateful for, “D.O let the girl go, what do we need her for?” the Suho guy looked at me and I smiled a bit to him as I was thankful for what he had said. D.O glared at Suho and I bit my lip before asking “can I go now? Please?” All the boys looked at me and D.O stepped aside for me to pass him, and I bowed to them before I quickly walked away from them.

I smiled lightly when I finally came to grocery store, before I walked in, taking a basket and walked towards the snack department before taking chips, chocolate, pepero sticks, and more into the basket. I smiled as I looked at all the snacks before I quickly moved to the cashier, I actually didn’t look at the cashier until I heard a voice calling my name and I looked up to see one of Taehyung oppas friends. I bowed slightly with a smile and he laughed a bit over me, “Don’t bow hyena… hyeki… what was your name again?” I looked at him and laughed a bit before telling him my name, “ah right Hyemi, you don’t have to bow, since you are V’s friend, then you also are our friend… by the way I’m Suga” he smiled and I almost bowed again, but stopped “ah hi Suga” I smiled again.

“So who are all those snacks to? Are you going to eat them all by you self?” he looked at the different snacks and I shook my head, “no I was actually thinking about sharing them with you guys, also because I needed to catch up with Taehyung oppa”, Suga nodded a bit before he told me that I could wait, as his switch soon was over and then he would take me to their hideout. I smiled and thanked him as I took the bags with the snacks. I think I waited for about 10 minutes before Suga came over to me and flashed a grin, and told me that he was ready to go.

He looked at me before taking the plastic bags and told me before I even could protest that I shouldn’t carry them, and that he was the man so he should take the bags. I nodded slowly and walked besides him towards the hideout, with an awkward silence and a feeling of being watched.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys are okay with EXO being the bad guys... Especially with D.O as alot of you EXO-L's know he is a shy satan XD