Chapter 1 part 3

The childhood’s necklace

Rapmonster came over to my table and laughed a bit over I still were frozen. I looked at him and stood up, because I knew he wanted me up to the rooftop with others, and Jimin swung his arm around my neck and dragged me with him. I sighed and smiled because; Jimin knew I would go with him, no matter what. We walked out of the class and down of the hallway and saw Hyemi talking with Hana and Kwanghee, and I listened to what they said when we walked past them. “He gave it to me when he got adopted when I lived in an orphan, he was my best friends and we had been friend since we both could walk. And now am I looking for him and I hope he also is looking for me” Hana sighed and said it was the most romantic she ever had heard, and I wanted to ask hyemi if I could see the necklace, and see if I where fitting mine necklace, but I might look weird and she would get the fangirls of mine on the neck of her, I sighed and walked past.

I could feel Rapmon hyung looking at me and I gave him one of my weird smiles, and he shrugged and walked to the rooftop along with Jimin and me. When we come up to the rooftop, the others sat around, J-hope reading manhwa and Suga smoking, I had told him to quit but he won’t. “So V… why did you freeze when the class where over?”  I nodded and looked down, Jin come over to me and ruffled my hair while laughing at me.

“so what should we do then?” Jongkook looked at us and Rapmonster said “I think we should bring her up here so she could talk to V” he smirked when I came with a shocked expression because I already knew what they would do.

Hyemi P.O.V

It was lunch time and I were in the toilet with Hana, who were puking, and I wanted to puke to but it was because of the sound of her puking, it was kind of gross to hear. She looked at me and asked me if I could take her phone and call her parents to pick her up, I nodded and took her phone and looked after her mother’s number, and I quickly found it, mostly because it was named with the name mom. I called her and after a ring she picked it up. “Yoboseo? Hana is it you?” she asked, and I cleared my throat and began to tell her what have happened and Hana’s mother quickly said she would come and pick her up. I where almost shutting down for the conversation but Hana’s mother asked me if I were her daughter’s friend, I smiled a bit and answered with a yes. She squalled a bit but promised that she would come and pick Hana up, I smiled and said okay and turned off the telephone call. “Your mother will come okay?” Hana looked at me with a small smile and said thanks.

After a while, I helped her out of the school building and a woman in a car waited outside the school ground on the street. She smiled a bright smile when she saw me and said thanks for taking care of her little girl and that I would make a good friend for her. I smiled and bowed, when they drove away and walked into the school’s ground again looking around for Kwanghee, when it hit me that Kwanghee had told us he needed to go, to the hospital because someone he knew a patient there.

I sighed and walked to my locker to get my book for physic when I suddenly heard scream from girls. I turned around and saw a boy walk towards, ‘he might get his books, who knows?’ I sighed and tok the last book out to get my locker smashed close.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

guys i'm so sorry.. i just had abit school homework i nedded to do... so i've been kinda stressed out... butbutbut i'm back!