Chapter 1 part 7

The childhood’s necklace

V P.O.V

When I had walked Hyemi home I looked at her house and I was really surprised  in how she lived, she lived in a great villa in gangnam and I swear I felt my  jaw fall to the ground but I was quickly pushed lightly away from the house by Hyemi who chuckled a bit… properly over my reaction.

I waved and waited for her to walk inside before I hurried to the guys, making sure none of ‘them’ followed me to see where BTS had place for headquarter. As I made sure no one followed me, was I hearing a high weird girly but manly laugh and I looked around to see that guy who had been hanging around with Hyemi the whole school day, and he was together with some person who was much smaller than him which I quickly saw was a girl but I don’t know who the hell it was.

I shrugged and walked past them, trying to give a cold aura and walked into the guy, he made a diva speech but I just continued to walk away from him and the girl while the girl tried to get the gay…  guy with her saying “don’t bother Kwanghee oppa that guy is not worth it” and he quickly stopped.

After some while, walking from Gangnam-gu to hongdae was I knocking on the door to the crib or headquarter, and Suga hyung quickly opened the door showing a tired face, I guess he had been sleeping and that Rapmon hyung had forced Suga hyung to open the door. I chuckled a bit, before hyung walked in again where I followed him and quickly closed the door to make sure no one discovered the crib.

As I got into the living room slash kitchen, to see Jin hyung and Jimin watch while J-hope and Jong kook was sleeping, Rapmon hyung was properly in the rooftop or something and Suga hyung walked over to an empty spot to sleep again, “yo hyung what sup?” Jin asked without looking at me but at the screen and I chuckled a bit again, “been with Hyemi-ah, to get what we lost together again” I told him and smiled brightly. Jin nodded a bit just as Rap monster hyung came in and looked at Jong kook and J-hope before he kicked them in the side to wake them up, "wake up heads, they wanna meet us again!".

As we walked towards our usual fighting place was I feeling like were being watched from distance, but shrugged it off quickly, “Yah V hyung hurry up! I want to kick their , especially since their 2 best fighters left” Jong kook stopped a bit before looking at me. I sighed a bit before smiling and quickly walked up to him and the others. After some while of walking we came to the alley was they already was they already there. 10 idiots, all at our age and I chuckled a bit over how pathetic they were. Their 2 best fighters were gone, and now was their best fighter a diva who looked like a panda and one of the others looked like he was high on drugs. “Wow you guys… how come your lovely 2 friends left you? Is it because they got tired by you guys?” Rapmon hyung asked them, and one of the guys looked at us like he wanted to kill us.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hii so i k now i posgted this chapter before but it was a mistake and i didn't realise it before i was looking at my fic to get more ideas... i'm deeply sorry!
i hope you guys can guess who the 10 guys are... its proberly easy... i  hope so...


AND THEN THE BIG NEWS FROM TODAY!!! CONGRATS TO ELF'S LOVELY SUNGMIN WHO GOT MARRIED TODAY ^^ 
i hope they will be togetther for eternity because comeon they are cute together. here is a link to see them together :D Sungmin and SaEun

and my dear awesome subbers if you see anything that looks like my fic then tell me.. i really dont want my fic to be stolen...