Chapter 2 part 1

The childhood’s necklace

I woke up with a scream and covered in sweat as I looked around frantically, trying to figure out where I was until the door to o the room opened and my mother came into the room with worried eyes. I sighed softly and hugged her tightly into me as I began to sob, "sssh its alright, I’m here" She asked and I nodded weakly, the nightmare came back. It's horrible because a little girl was in a big fire and her parents weren't there but I was, I tried to save the girl by picking her up and run with all my strength I could pull together and I barely managed to push the girl out of the building before getting the loft onto my body where I then woke up. I looked at my mom and asked if she could stay with, the rest of the night. She nodded and laid down beside me, wrapping her arms around me to protect me and I quickly fell asleep again, snuggling into mom’s arms.

As I woke up in the morning was mom gone and I sighed softly before walking down to the kitchen and saw mom and dad cooking while Samuel was sitting in his school uniform ready to go. I yawned and mom looked at me with the smile I loved so much even though we always came into small fights, I smiled back and sat down beside Samuel, “good morning sweetheart” dad said and smiled to me and I said good morning back. As we were eating dad brought up the topic about my scream and I sighed softly look at my rice and kimchi, mumbling that it was nothing and that I were done eating before I stood up and walked up to my room ignoring the calls from my mother.

I quickly got dressed in my school uniform and almost ran out to my driver so I wouldn’t see mother’s eyes, “can we please go now?” I asked almost pleading the old driver, he nodded and drove me to school. Taehyung oppa was waiting outside the school gate for me, I don’t know why he shows up so early because Namjoon said he never does that for others as Taehyung likes to sleep. I smiled as I got out of the car and waved to Taehyung before walking over to him after I said thanks to the driver who right after drove away.

I smiled as we walked into the school, and even though we were early on it, was there girls glaring at me and I quickly looked down at my shoes. Taehyung oppa laughed before swinging an arm around my shoulder telling me not to worry about it and just have fun, the way we always had when we were together. As we walked into the class to wait for the rest of the class was Hana running into the room with a red face, I thought it was weird actually but shrugged it off “have you heard it?” she asked and I stared at her blankly not having a clue about what she was talking about. She sighed before explaining that there would come some new students to the school and I looked over at Taehyung who gaped at Hana before looking at me and said it was weird that there would come new students after there already had been a new student. I didn’t know what to say and stayed quiet because to be honest I had a weird feeling.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry i havent updated for long but my computer was repeared and it took longer than what i expected