I Love You

Jealousy And Doubting

No one's POV

 

 

"...don't love me"

Those words kept ringing in Jonghyun's head, even when Key had walked away already long time ago. He was frozen in his spot, staring at the place where the feline boy had stood before. He kept thinking about everything that the younger had said and it kinda made his head dizzy. Now he knew that the Key was doing this because of him. Because he didn't want Jonghyun to hurt anymore. But that's what Jonghyun had decided too. To not to be with the other because he would just hurt him. Jonghyun didn't know how long he had been just standing there but after a while he felt a hand in his shoulder and he turned his head to the person who was now standing beside him.

"I don't know but...I actually think that you should go after him..." Woohyun said hesitantly and looked at Jonghyun, only to see a face that resembled really much a lost puppy. He felt bad for Jonghyun and somehow he felt guilty. It wasn't exactly his fault but he had wanted Jonghyun to hear what Key had said because he thought that it would help them. And he guessed that it kinda did, at least for Jonghyun. But Key...Woohyun should have known that he was too stubborn to give Jonghyun another chance so soon, or maybe more to himself.

"Oh...y-yeah you're right...I guess..." Jonghyun stuttered when he finally understood what Woohyun had said to him. And after that, he almost flew out of the cafe. Why hadn't he gone after him before? He felt so stupid from just letting him go like that...of course he should go after him! To show him that he was worth it.

Jonghyun walked for a while, wondering which way Key had gone. Then he saw a phone on the ground and took it to his hand. It was definitely Key's. So he had gone this way. Jonghyun put the phone to his pocket and continued walking on the same direction.

"No Jonghyun...not this time"

He came to a crossing and stopped. Where should he go now? On the sides there were only dark sideways and Key hated dark. Jonghyun decided to just continue going straight.

"Not like this...I'm not gonna give in so easily...you're just gonna end up hurting again, and I can't let that happen"

Jonghyun felt tears starting to burn in his eyes and he blinked a few times to not let them fall.

"Never"

It was already getting dark so he picked up his pace a little.

"So just leave me okay? Don't come close to me anymore, act like we don't know each other"

The pain in Jonghyun's heart was becoming almost unbearable and one tear escaped from the corner of his eye.

"....don't love me"

Jonghyun started running, tears eventually leaving his eyes, now unstoppably. After a few minutes of running, he finally came to a small park, and he saw a shadow of someone sitting on a bench there. Jonghyun gulped and breathed heavily, slowly walking towards him. When he was only few meters away from the boy, he saw that his legs were pressed against his chest, arms wrapped around them, and his head was leaning on his knees. The boy's body was trembling a little and Jonghyun could here small sobs that pained his heart like no tomorrow.

 

 

 

Key hadn't noticed that it was dark already. He had just walked without any place in his mind. He had just wanted to get out of there before he would start crying, and it was actually kinda easy because everyone seemed to froze when he had said those things. And now he was here. Crying on some random bench. Suddenly he felt someone's presence in front of him and it kinda scared him. At first he didn't have enough courage to look who it was, but when he felt that someone kneeling in front of him and touching his hand carefully, his head immediately lift up.

"Key..." Jonghyun said and looked into the beautiful feline eyes in front of him. They looked so hurt and sad that it mentally killed him.

"J-jong...? Wh-why are you h-here?" Key sniffed and tried to wipe his tears which was pretty useless because a new load of those were soon covering his cheeks again. Jonghyun sighed and smiled a little.

"Do you know how dangerous it is to walk outside this late? Especially for an idol" the elder said with a kinda mocking like voice, which made Key smile a little as well. The younger boy only shuttered and Jonghyun chuckled a little, standing up and sitting beside him.

"Could we please talk about this Key?" he asked and Key looked at him, nodding slightly after a while.

"I-...I guess we should..." the feline boy said with small voice, almost like a whisper. Jonghyun took a deep breath before continuing to speak again.

"How could you...how could you think like that about yourself? What makes you think that you're worth nothing?"

The question made a shiver run trough Key's spine. He had kinda expected something like that but he still wasn't really ready to explain it. He would still trie.

"Well actually I just...I just...don't really know. I guess I think so because people have made me believe that...but I'm not blaming anybody about this! I just hate myself when I think about what I did...I just blamed you even thought it was all my own fault all the time! But I guess I just needed comfort then...when they bea-" Key eventually bit his lip to stop speaking. He didn't want Jonghyun to know about the whole SM thing...at least not yet.

"But Bummie...it's my fault as well! I mean I...I bunched you and that...that is something unforgivable. I can't stand the thought that I actually did it to you, just because I was...jealous. That blinded me and I couldn't think straight! And after that incident, I was so ashamed of myself that I couldn't possibly come near you or talk to you. I realized that you were just doing your job! And just because of my selfness I broke up with you and even hit you! But still...you tried to speak to me, to settle things up, but all I had courage to do was to ignore you, even if it hurt like hell. And then you stopped trying to speak to me and I thought that you hated me but now...now I know how things really are and I'm so, so sorry Key!" Jonghyun was speaking so fast that it was hard for Key to understand but he still did. And what the elder said, brought tears back to his eyes.

"And Key...I still...love you so much that it hurts" Jonghyun finished and lowered his gaze to his hands which were resting on his lap. Key gulped and tried to say something but the words got stuck on his throat and he had to try many times before getting his voice back.

"Jjong...I love you too but...I just don't know. Will this work at all? What if we just hurt each other again? Will this...will this be worth it?" What Key said wasn't meant to hurt Jonghyun, but it really did. Jonghyun felt like all the air was knocked out of his lungs and his body froze, but he could still speak.

"So you think that I'm not worth it?" Jonghyun couldn't help it. He had to say what came to his mind. Didn't Key just say that he still loved him? What was he scared of? When Jonghyun got no answer, he stood up from the bench and started walking away from the feline boy, who didn't first notice anything. Key was too lost in his own thoughts. He didn't mean it like that! Jonghyun would be worth anything, but he just wasn't sure if he himself would be.

When Key finally lifted his gaze to look at Jonghyun, he realized that the other was already far, walking away from him. His stomach dropped at the shock and his heart started beating painfully fast. First he just stared at Jonghyun's back, but then finally run after him.

Jonghyun felt Key grapping on his arm from the behind and stopped walking, glancing at the younger boy behind him. Key was panting hard and resting his hands on his knees. Jonghyun remembered this happening before. It was the day when he got to know about Key being on WGM. He felt guilty from making the feline boy run after him once again. And this was apparently going to end like last time. Jonghyun would listen what the younger had to say, and immediately understand that he had been wrong. But it didn't disturb him. At least they would be able to set the things up...hopefully.

"Jjong don't always leave like that! Just listen what I have to say before just storming away! You always do that you idiot!! I meant that I wasn't sure if I was ready to be with you again because I still think that you're a way too good for me! I never said you wouldn't be worth it! I love you okay!? More than anything else and that will never, ever, ever change you pabo!! But you know what? I think I'm ready to be with you again...because you sure know when you're hurting too much and you can always walk away then, or maybe just tell it to me?" Key said and Jonghyun didn't have any time to answer before he already felt the feline boy's lips on his own. He was kinda shocked at first but then immediately melted to the kiss.

It was obvious that they both had carved to feel each other since neither of them dared to break the kiss. Their lips moved in perfect sync. No tongues or teeth were needed, only lips moving against each other. It was a kiss full of pure love and passion.

After couple of minutes they finally had to pull away in the need of air. They were both panting slightly, eyes closed, foreheads resting against each other. Key had slung his arms around Jonghyun's neck and Jonghyun's hands were resting on the younger's waist. They enjoyed each other's warmth and didn't notice that a few people walked past them, pointing them with their fingers. They cared none of that.

"So...are we in good terms again?" Jonghyun asked and opened his eyes to look at the most beautiful person in the world in front of him. Key giggled cutely and nodded, a wide smile spreading on his face.

"Better than good I suppose" he whispered and they kissed again.

That was one of the best moments in their lives and they both enjoyed it to the best. They promised that they would never, ever break up because of something like this again.

"I love you Bummie"

"I love you too Jjong"



A/N:

Annyeong~<3

Yeah I said that I wouldn't write much of A/N but here it is again x)

Well actually this is the last chapter so I thought that I would have to write avout it here! :)

At first I didn't think this to be such a short story! I'm kinda surprised by that! But that's how it turned to be...and this chapter!! Like seriously why do my chaps depend to be so short!? Seriously something must be wrong with me ._.

So yeah this story ends here^^

BUT, I was thinking about some kind of an extra chapter or something, because I would want to explain some things a little better! Like letting Jonghyun and others know about what SM did and stuff like that......tell me if I should do it please:3

But now I'm just soooo tired that I'm almost already sleeping! Even in school I was all like:

And of course:

I LOVE COFEE<333 ....just btw...

Well then...

 

 

BYE GUYS~~<3<3

 

 

~JaeHwa~

 

 

P.S. All my subscribers I love you soooo much!!! Hugs & Kisses to you lovelies~^3^<3