Jealous Boyfriend

Jealousy And Doubting

No one's POV

 

"Jongg?" Key asked with an happy and exited voice as he saw the elder sitting in couch. He smiled, but his smile faded away when he got no response. He stepped towards the other.

"Jongg? Are you....are you alright?" he asked again, now sounding really worried. Finally he reached Jonghyun, who refused to look at the younger, but stood up in front of him, looking at the ground while trying to hide his tears. But Key had already seen them, and it hurt him too see Jonghyun trying to hide it from him. He was his boyfriend at least....so what was wrong?

"Tell me what's wrong, okay?" Key asked pleadingly looking at Jonghyun with big worried eyes. The other finally lifted his head, tears still leaving from his eyes. As Key saw them, he immediately stepped forward to wipe them away, but Jonghyun backed away slightly. Key looked surprised, and well, he was. But actually he was even more than that. It was really rare for Jonghyun to act this way. And it was only when something was really, really, wrong.

"Key...actually everything is wrong right now and...and you can't really help me in this situation. Actually....actually it just really pisses me off to even see you at the moment." and with those words Jognhyun left with a loud pang following as he shut the door behind him. Key froze when those words leaved from the elders lips. He pisses him off? What had he done now? Key had no clue about why Jonghyun was mad at him. He even cried because of him. The feline boy sat on the couch, eyes staring at nothing. He felt helpless when the elder had left him just like that. A single tear drop escaped from his eye, followed by more.

Suddenly Key remembered what he had needed to tell to his boyfriend. It was a really big matter, and Jonghyun would be really angry about it. But then again...was that the reason for his elders behavior? Did he know about it? Of course he knew! It was already all over the internet and Jonghyun must have readed it just now! Stupid, stupid, stupid...!

And with those thoughts, Key stormed out of their dorm, looking for Jonghyun, and chance to explain everything to him.

 

 

 

Jonghyun walked and walked and walked, tears endlessly streaming down his cheeks. He didn't know where he was going to go, he just wanted to be alone, to forget everything. To forget the pain in his chest.

Key was going to We Got Married. Jonghyun had read an article about it, and it really pained him to get to know about it in that kind of way. There had been pictures about Key and his "wife" on their first meeting, which happened to be today. Jonghyun had stayed at their dorm in hope of getting some time alone with Key, because they hadn't really seen each other lately. But beside of that, Key had been with a girl. With his wife.

And the thing that pained Jonghyun the most, is that Key had never told him about this. He hadn't even mentioned the whole show in while. Of course before, when they still weren't dating, Key had spoke about wanting to go there. But when they started dating, those speaks were long gone.

At least that's what Jonghyun thought. But now it seemed like he was wrong about it.

"Jongg!!" he heard someone yelling behind him. He knew who it was. Jonghyun would regonise that angelic voice at anytime, but right now that voice was the last one he wanted to hear. He still turned around and watched as Key run to him and stopped in frint of him, leaning his hands on his knees and panting hard.

"Jo-Jongg...please...wait...a minute...I...I have to....to explain it...to you" Key said between his pants and tried to catch his breath again. Jonghyun just standet there, waiting for Key to continue. He didn't really want to listen, but after all Key had just runned after him, and he wasn't even wearing any shoes. When Jonghyun realised that, he felt kinda guilty about it. There was still some snow and the ground was really cold, and Key was wearing nothing else but socks. Jonghyun wanted to apologize about it and he wanted to pick Key up and carry him back to the dorm, but he was still angry and felt really betrayed, so he held himself back from those thoughts, althought it hurt him to see the younger like this.

"I'm really sorry that I didn't tell you about this Jongg...I really am! But...but I was just so scared...scared that you would hate me because of this." Key looked down at the ground, tears slowly coming back to his eyes. He felt really ashmashed about himself.

"I would never hate you Bummie...you know I wouldn't" Jonghyun said with soft voice, his anger slowly fading away when he heard the younger speak. Key looked up at his boyfriend, eyes full of unreleased tears.

"Yes you would Jongg...of course you could hate me! I mean...I'm gonna live with her...in the same house...I'm gonna go to dates with her and everything! You will hate me after that!" he said and the tears started to roll down his cheeks. Jonghyun stepped closer to him and started wiping the tears away. His own tears started to flow from his eyes again, but he didn't care.

"I think it's your wife who is gonna gonna hate you Kibum. I mean...you can't date anyone while your at that show you know? That's one of the rules...but...you wouldn't dare to brake up with me because of that right?" Jonghyun said, and he was a little scared to hear the others answer. What if he would brske up with him because of that?

"Of course I will not brake up with you!! I love you Jongg and I would never leave you because of some girl that is not even really my girlfriend or anything!!" Key yelled in shock. Jonghyun immediately smiled and nodded to calm his shocked boyfriend down. Then the elder hugged him.

Key was surprised at first, but then melted in the other's embrace and hugged him back, burying his face on the other's neck, inaling his scent. They stayed like that for a while, but then Jonghyun slowly pulled back to caress the youngers cheek.

Key noticed that Jonghyun had something to say and was now thinking aboout how to say it. He smiled a little and just stayed there, enjoying the warmth of his boyfriends hand.

"You know Kibum...when you said that you liked A-Pink's EunJi, and then even went on date with her, it hurt a lot. And then there started to be rumors that you two were dating and everything. I...I felt like all my happines was taken away, and there was only sadness and loneliness left. But then...without even me saying anything about it, you came and apologized. You even cried that time. And that's when I relised that I could trust you. I mean that I understand that you have to do something like that sometimes, and I shouldn't get mad at you from it. I know we can't date openly. We have to keep it in secret and I know that it's really hard sometimes. Even I created the scandal with Shin Sekyung, because I was unsure that I could keep us as secret without something denying our relationship fully. And you...you didn't even get angry at that time...because you understood the situation. But I...I just get angry and jealous when you do the same thing! I know that I must be an horrible boyfriend but...but I just can't help it Bummie. I just love you so much, and when I see you with someone else, I just can't help it but to get jealous and doupt that you don't even love me...I'm so sorry Kibummie...so sorry" the whole time Jonghyun spoke, he didn't look at Key, but when he finally stopped, the younger grapped his chin and turned his head so he would look at him.

"Pabo. You don't have to apologize for that! You know that I love it when you get jealous! It makes me feel loved and wanted! But please Jongg...never ever doupt my love for you! Because I love you, and that will never change...no matter what" after saying that, Key wrapped his arms around his boyfriends neck, leading him for a soft kiss. It wasn't any lustfull kiss where they shoved their tongues to the other's throath and tried to eat each other's faces, no, it was just a loving kiss where their lips where just slightly parted, if even that. It was a kiss to show that they loved each other.

Jonghyun placed his hands on Key's thin waist and pressed their bodies together. When they finally broke the kiss, they melted together in a tight hug.

"I love you Bummie" the elder said in soft voice that was nearky hearable. Key smiled happily.

"I love you too my stupid dino-puppy" he grinned. Jonghyun faked a pout and Key giggled at him. Then they kissed again.

"But Jongg...I'm still going to go to We Got Married you know? Are you okay with it?" Key asked after they broked the kiss. Jonghyun felt really sad when he thought about it, but he forced a smile on his face and nodded.

"I know you're going and...I'm okay with that" actually Jonghyun was lying. He wasn't okay with it at all. He would have done anything for Key for not going to that show, but Jonghyun knew that he couldn't do anything.

He was still just an incerdiply jealous boyfriend.

 



A/N:

Here it is~^^

Kill me for the ending -__- I'm seariously terrible at endings ;~;

But what do you think? Oh! And should I continue on writing this or just leave it as one-shot?? Please tell me~

I actually have a few ideas for a longer story, but I'm not sure so I would be really happy to hear what you think about it! :D

Well anyways, I hope you liked this! And I'm really sorry for spelling mistakes etc, but I really don't have any power to re-read this now -.-"

So...leave comments please~

 

BYE GUYS~~<3<3

 

 

~JaeHwa~

 

P.S. And I'm seariously sorry because of the shortness!! I didn't realise that it was this short :o