Not Worth Him

Jealousy And Doubting

Key POV

I watched myself from the mirror as I tried to get my hair done, but because my hands were shaking so much, it didn't really work. After a few minutes I finally gave up and decided to not to care about my hair so much for now, even thought I was slightly embarrassed that my hair would look like this. I could already imagine my friends reactions when they would see it.

"Omg Key! Is something wrong? Why does your hair look like this?"

"Did something happen to you? Did someone hurt you?"

"It wasn't Jonghyun right? I hope it wasn't but who knows..." I sighed and looked down at the floor, tears immediately starting to gather in my eyes as I thought about him. It had been 1 month now since we broke up and I have tried everything to get him understand that I still loved him, but nothing seemed to work.

First of all I had left from We Got Married. I didn't even wait for the morning but immediately when Jonghyun had leaved the dorm and I stopped crying after him, I called to manager hyung and asked him to chancel that show. At first he yelled at me and refused to do it, but when I said that if his not doing it then I would go there by myself and tell them, he finally gave up and said he would do it. But he didn't forget to tell me about what I would have to endure if I quitted it, but I already knew...I knew how angry the CEO got when we did something like that, and this time wasn't an exception. He was furious when he heard about it, and he immediately had called me to go see him. Even thought the other members (except Jonghyun) told me not go, I had to. It would have been much worse if I hadn't gone there.

They hacked me. They threw me on the ground and kicked me. But just enough for me to feel unbearable pain, without any bruises showing. They did it very cleanly, so the bruises were in my back and stomach so no one saw them, and those little cuts that appeared in my left cheek were easily covered with makeup. I still didn't tell anyone, not even to other members, and it was really hard, because I still had to do all of my schedule, even thought I felt like dying. Physically and mentally. But still I didn't care about it, because I thought that if Jonghyun would hear that I left from We Got Married, he would at least speak with me, but at the end he still didn't. After that I just used every opportunity to talk fo him, but he always ignored me. Even when I was badly sick, almost in the state to go to the hospital, he still didn't even look at me. I felt so sad, so frustrated, so angry, so betrayed, but then again...after some time I seriously started give up on him. Not because he wouldn't be worth trying or anything, just because I realized that he's too good for me. He has done nothing wrong and still I blamed him for his behavior, even thought in the end it's all my fault. And so I gave up on him, tried to forget him, and actually I'm still trying. I just don't progress on it at all. It just too hard to me to see him everyday, being all friendly with others, when in the other hand I can't even speak to him. And whenever I think that we can't be even friends anymore, that I have to live my life without him, it just hurts too much. I can't sleep or eat. The other members are already worried about me but I just pretend that everything is alright, because if I told them the reason, even they would hate me. At first they actually did. They didn't speak to me for a while, and even now I can sometimes see them glaring at me. I know that they care more about Jonghyun in this situation.

Because of all this, I really need my friends, and now I'm finally going to see them, since I we had a day off. I picked my phone from my table and shoved it to my pocket, walking out of my room, heading to the front door.

"Onew hyung!!! I'm going now!!" I yelled and got an mumbled answer. He must be eating chicken again. Oh gosh he really is a chicken maniac. But then again that's actually something to be jealous of, because at least chicken can't break your heart. I smiled bitterly at the thought, and after waving goodbyes to Taemin, I headed out of the dorm, trying to focus only on my friends from now on.

 

 

 

No one's POV

 

 

Jonghyun watched as Key was getting ready in his room for something. He was apparently going to go out, because he was wearing really fashionable clothes and even some makeup, which he always did when he was going out. Now he was trying to fix his hair but didn't see to progress on it. Jonghyun saw that his hands were trembling slightly. Were was he going? How late was he going go be there? With who was he going? Was he perhaps going alone? Was he going on...on date?

The last question that popped up in Jonghyun's head, made his body freeze in spot. For a while he just stood there, glaring at the younger boy standing in front of the mirror. But when he saw Key moving a little forward to the door, he immediately stepped back, now hiding behind the open door. He waited, but when the other still didn't come out, he carefully peaked to the room, only to see Key hanging his head down, eyes glistening with tears, one successfully rolling down his cheek, but it was immediately wiped away. The feline boy lifted his head again, blinking the tears away, then grapping his phone and heading out of the room. Jonghyun had just nearly the needed time to hide before Key would have seen him, but fortunately he was quick enough to jump behind the door before the younger saw anything.

When Key was gone, Jonghyun sighed and walked slowly to his room, head hanging low. He closed the door after him without any voice and collapsed on his bed while running his hands trough his hair in frustation. He tried to calm down and just laid there without moving at all, but after few minutes he groaned loudly and started tossing all over the bed. Jonghyun felt so ashamed of himself. Actually he had wanted to speak to the younger so, so, many times, but he never had enough courage to do it. He was too scared. Too scared that he would hurt him again. Jonghyun still wasn't sure if he had enough patience to have a deep conversation with the feline boy, because he was still angry. He was angry to Key, but so he was to himself as well. The fact that he had actually punched the other hurt him. Actually he had never done that to anyone before, and when he did it the first time...he did to no other than his own boyfriend, and it made him doubt himself. From Jonghyun's presences Key deserved much better than him, and a little did he knew that the younger thought the same about him. But now Jonghyun was having hard time for a little different reason. Only today he had realized how much they actually had already drifted apart from each other. Jonghyun had no clue what the feline boy was doing anymore. He never knew where the other was, with who he was, what was he doing, was he alright, was he having hard time, was he happy...? All those questions and more went trough Jonghyun's head and he asked them from himself, but he didn't get any answers. He knew nothing about the younger, and it kinda surprised him at first, but then he just felt sad and desperate once again.

He jumped up from his bed and walked around his room for a while. Jonghyun tried not to think about it, but that one thing wouldn't leave from his mind, and so he just decided to follow after the other. He almost run out of his room, grapping his phone and jacket from the way to the front door. Just when he was about to open the door, he heard Onew calling him by his name and turned go face the leader.

"Where are you going Jonghyun?" he asked and bitted a piece from the chicken leg that he had on his hand. He seriously never stopped eating didn't he?

"I-...hyung...I'm going to meet Key" Jonghyun said and looked at his shoes, already eager to get the permission to run out of the house. When Onew heard what the other had said, a wide smile spread on his face.

"Then what are you doing here? Go already!" he said and gestured Jonghyun to hurry and get out of the house. The latter blinked a few times before he finally stormed out of the apartment, having only one thought in his head.

"Please...don't let it be too late...I beg you Kim Kibum...just wait for me..."

 

 

 

 

Woohyun POV (I don't really know Woohyun too well so forgive me if you think that it's odd from his perspective)

 

 

"Woohyun hyung!" Key squealed happily, immediately when he saw me. I smiled and waved my hand to him, then gesturing for him to come to the table where we were at. There was 3 of us already. Me, Dongwoon and Mir. We were sitting at a small cafe, because Key had asked for us to meet with him. He missed his friends I guess, and apparently I was right because as soon as he made it to our table, he almost jumped at us and gave us so tight hug that we almost chocked to dead.

"Oh my friends!! I missed you so much guys!" Key said and he looked like he would start crying, all of sudden.

"Yah Key!...Are you crying?" I asked worriedly and reached my hand to touch his face but he turned quickly away and seemed to wipe away a few tears.

"Ah...no, I'm alright!" he turned back to us and seemed to really be okay, so I decided to just let it slide this time. Then we just chatted for a while. It has seriously been a long time since we had gathered together like this and it sure felt good! It was just nice to see my friends after a long time like this. Still something was slightly brothering me.

"Key...why did you want to see us so suddenly? It's not like I don't like seeing you guys but I'm just serious, that's all..." I carefully asked and glanced at him, just enough early to see his face saddening, but just for a split of second, after it turned back to happy. Key just shuttered his shoulders and took a sip of his coffee before really answering to my question.

"I don't really know...I just felt like seeing you at the moment. It has been so long time since I hung out with you. And actually....*sigh*....it's because of him..." finally I got to know what was brothering him, and the answer was the same that I was thinking about. Jonghyun. Of course I knew that Key was still pretty heartbroken...actually really heartbroken! I knew that he wouldn't get over his boyfriend so quickly. After a while of silence I told him to go on, so he could just pour his heart out for us. We were his friends after all, and friends are meant to listen when other has problems.

"I just...you know that! I'm just still so madly in love with him and I can't bear to see him all the time! Being all over other people when he doesn't even look at me for once! It pisses me off!! But I'm trying to forget him now...I realized that his too good for me...it's just all my fault so I decided to let him just be. Live a happy life without me in it, because that's something he can do, but me instead......" Key's voice broke a little at the end and he lowered his gaze to look at his fingers which were trembling, as well as his bottom lip. He was going to cry again, and I would have hugged him if something wouldn't have catched my eyes. Or more likes someone.

The guy was sitting at the opposite table from us, back turned to this direction, but I could still recognize him, and it made a small smile spread across my face. Now I just had to make Key speak more. He had to tell everything that was in his heart right now. I felt like if it wouldn't be now, nothing could be done after that.

"Just continue Key...what about you?" I asked softly and slightly his shoulder to give him comfort even if it wasn't really much. It still seemed to help, because he calmed down a bit and finally continued speaking.

"It's just that he can live a happy life even without me but I-...I just c-can't! I can't live without him, but he hates me! And what am I able to do? Nothing! Because it's all my fault! Because I'm nothing....I'm not worth someone like him....I'm not even worth a life..." Key sobbed, his voice so sad and broken, that I felt my heart ache slightly. I had never seen my friend like this and hurt me.

"You're worth a lot more than life Kim Kibum..." I heard a voice in front of us and we all looked up at the speaker and I could see Key's eyes widen for at least a double from the normal size.

"J-jong-....Jjong..." he mumbled and his sobbing got even louder and he hide his face behind his palms. Jonghyun's expression was pained and I could see tears in his eyes as well. Then he turned to look at me.

"I'm sorry but...could I take Key with me? No...actually I'm not going to ask for it...I will take Key with me" he said and I just nodded, trying to put on a smile but I think it turned out more like a sad expression, but he smiled back to me, before grabbing Key's forearm and lifting him up from the chair.

"No..." Key said and everyone stopped at their places. What was he talking about? I saw how he snuggled himself out of Jonghyun's grip and backed away from him. The latters face showed pure sadness, depress and even a little of fear.

"K-key" Jonghyun tackled and tried to approach the younger, but Key just continued to move away as he tried to come closer.

"No Jonghyun...not this time. Not like this...I'm not gonna give in so easily...you're just gonna end up hurting again, and I can't let that happen. Never. So just leave me okay? Don't come close to me anymore, act like we don't know each other....don't love me"

 



A/N:

Annyeong~^3^

Okay so first of all, I GOT TOTALLY STUCK IN THE MIDDLE!!! Sp please forgive me if this is horrible-.-

My brains just didn't seem to work probaly, and it must be because of the lack of my sleeping lately...

ANYWAYS! I'm not going to say much in A/N at this story because I don't see any reason to it...but if I have something to say, then I'll of course write it here! :)

So just the basic things, please subscribe if you like this story and leave comments and upvote is good too;)

 

BYE GUYS~~~~~~~~<3333333

 

 

~JaeHwa~