Unbearable Pain

Jealousy And Doubting

No one's POV

 

 

"Hyung come here, it's starting!!" Taemin yelled and Jonghyun's eyes shot open. He had been just laying in his bed while listening to music. Fearing the moment which had come now. He jumped up from the bed, taking his earphones off and walked towards the living room, where the other three were already waiting.

Yes, there were just the four of them home. Key was currently at the set of We Got Married, the show that Jonghyun was going to watch in a moment, just like every other day. But this day was gong to be different, because they were doing a live episode, and that was definitely out from Jonghyun's liking. It had been about 2 months now when Key had joined to that show, and Jonghyun felt like his life was replaced by hell. Key was always filming, so he was nearly ever home. And even when the filming was over, the feline boy still didn't show up, and it disturbed Jonghyun a lot. He never knew if the younger was telling the truth or just shamelessly lying straight to his face.

"Yah! Move" Jonghyun ordered and kicked Minho's leg to get room to sit on the couch. He knew he wasn't being fare, but he couldn't be not doing it either. His nerves were just too weak right now,and he tented to burst his frustration at his dongsaengs. But even thought he was treating them like at time to time, they still didn't complain about it. They knew very cleary that in what kind of state Jonghyun was, and it was clearly a better decision to just accept it all, than just add salt on his wounds. Minho squalled quietly and moved out the way, rubbing the hurting spot in his leg while glaring at Jonghyun. He was totally just too much, but just when Minho was about to say something that he would have regretted all his live, Onew interrupted him.

"Jonghyun-ah~...I know how you must fell right now but please, try to control yourself a little better. We haven't done anything bad to you haven't we?" he said and smiled warmly at Jonghyun, who just nodded and quietly apologized from Minho. Now they were all sitting on the living room, waiting for the show to start. They were all tensed up, but because of different reasons.

Jonghyun was just simply trying to get a hold of himself, while trying to think that Key was still his boyfriend after all. Taemin and Onew were stiffened and were both nervously biting at their bottom lips, because they were slightly afraid to see what Jonghyun would think about this episode. They clearly knew that this time it was going to be really bad, because even usually it was horrifying to watch how Jonghyun's self control slowly started to give in.

Minho in the other side was really scared because he was sitting right beside Jonghyun, like he always did. He still had those huge bruises from last week, when Jonghyun had accidently started hitting him when the pain in his chest from seeing Key with that girl had gained too much. Minho didn't like the fact that he was being the first target for Jonghyun, but he couldn't let Taemin to sit there, because that boy could die, and Onew refused to sit there, because he said that he didn't deserve that. And so Minho had no other choice than to sit there, even if his health was on the line.

Finally the show started and all of their eyes were fixed on the TV screen. First there was only something about the other couples, but they didn't interest the four boys at all, and they were getting slightly bored. Jonghyun had closed his eyes but then he heard Key's name being mentioned and his eyes shot open immediately. And there they were. Key with his fake wife, walking on beach right beside the ocean, hands on each others. Jonghyun could slowly feel the anger starting to boil in his veins. How could Key possibly look so happy with that girl, even though he clearly had to knew that his boyfriend was currently watching him.

For a while nothing really scandalous happened, and Jonghyun awas already hoping that it would just end like that, without anything special happening at all. But oh, how wrong he was with that. Just when he thought that the show would finally end for now, something that made his heart stop beating happened. Key and his wife were standing and looking each other, a lot more lovingly than Jonghyun would have allowed, but then it happened. That raised on her toes and...kissed Key. Straight on the lips. Jonghyun's heart had never pained so much. He seriously felt like dying at that moment. They were kissing, still kissing. Key hadn't pulled away, no, actually he just leaned more in to the kiss, placing his hands in that girls waist. Just like that was what he wanted. Like he really liked the girl.

Suddenly Jonghyun felt someone touching his cheek, and when he looked down, he saw Taemin kneeling in front of,wiping something away from his face. Tears. He had started crying without even realizing it.

"It's totally okay hyung...you can cry in this kind of situation" Taemin said and tried to smile, but actually he had hard time trying to swallow his own tears. He didn't want to cry now. He wanted to comfort his hyung, but that wouldn't be possible if even he was crying. It was still very hard to Taemin. This was even more horrifying than seeing Jonghyun getting all angry. Now he just loomed so powerless and somehow distant, that it was killing the maknae. Never had Jonghyun been like this before.

Even Onew who was usually able to help in this kind of situations was just speechless. He couldn't believe what had just happened. For a while Jonghyun just stayed there, sitting kn the couch and staring at nothing, while Taemin was still trying to wipe away the endless tears from the elders eyes. The three of them were slowly starting to panic. They didn't know what they should do with Jonghyun. Suddenly the latter stood up, scaring Taemin who nearly fell on his back, but Minho was quick enough to catch him.

Jonghyun felt bad for the youngest, who had just tried to comfort him, but he couldn't control his movements. He just did what he did, and that wasn't really much. He just walked to his room and slammed the door with a loud pang. Then he just laid on his bed, still silently crying, and there he stayed, until he heard a knock coming from his door.

 

 

 

 

 

Key bitted hesitantly on his lower lip. He was standing in front of Jonghyun's room, but he was too scared to go in. What could he say? He was sure that his boyfriend wasn't going to believe him easily, no matter what he would say to him. He was scared that Jonghyun would break up with him now. He was too scared to loose him, and that's why he just stood there for at least for half an hour.

Finally he had enough courage to knock on the door, but immediately he started panicking and he hoped that the other wouldn't open the door. But that was pointless, because it didn't take long from the door to open and his eyes met a pair of red, puffy, puppy eyes. Key's heart skipped a beat. He had been crying? So he had surely seen that kiss. He felt so bad from making his boyfriend cry, and he just wanted to hug him till he couldn't breath anymore. But of course that was out of the possibilities.

"I...well...that...I mean....you...that.......could I come in maybe?" Key tackled and his cheeks turned red. It was so embarrassing. If Jonghyun wouldn't have felt so sad and betrayed, he would have laughed his heart out. It was just unbelievably cute when Key blushed in embarrassment and tackled like that. But because of what had currently happened between them, Jonghyun didn't even think of laughing in that situation. His face stayed emotionless and he just nodded, moving out of the way so the feline boy could come in to his room.

When they were both in and the door was closed again, an super awkward silence filled the room, and they both averted each others gaze. But when their eyes once met, Key wasn't going to turn away, because no matter how distanced Jonghyun's eyes were, he could still get some strength from looking at them. But Jonghyun had really different thoughts. He just couldn't look at Key in that moment. He was scared to loose his sanity if he did so, and that's why almost as soon as their eyes met, Jonghyun turned away, leaving Key to just stare at his cheek that was now turned to the youngers direction.

"So what did you want to say?" Jonghyun asked and Kibum could feel his heart shattering into millions of pieces at his voice. Never had he heard the elder speak like that. He sounded so unreachable and cold, like he had no emotions left, just an empty shell. Tears burned in Key's eyes and he sniffed a couple of times, trying to hold his sobs in, but he eventually failed, and small sobs started to break the death like silence. For a while there were no words again, just the younger's sobs, that were getting louder and louder at the every moment that passed.

"I just...*sniff*....wanted to say tha-..that...I'm so...so so so....so so-sorry" Kibum said between his sobs and hide his face under his palms. Jonghyun's heart wrenched at the feline boy's crying and what he had said. He was in the edge of tears once again, but he didn't let them fall.

"I know...that you're sorry and I really believe you, but...but I just can't say that it's okay or anything, because it really isn't!" Jonghyun tried to stop himself from speaking, because at every word and thought, he could feel the anger starting to boil in him again, but he wasn't able to stop it anymore, and continued speaking, voice now a way louder than before.

"Do you seriously think that only an apology will be enough for me!?! I really thought that you were smarter than this Kibum!!" he was almost yelling by now. Kibum was getting even more scared and he was almost chocking in his sobs. Jonghyun never called him by his real name. Seriously never. And that made the warning bells ring in Key's head. Jonghyun wasn't going to forgive him anytime soon...if ever.

"You kissed her Kibum!!! First you said that you didn't have any feelings for that , but then you go and kiss her!? What should I think about that, huh!?!?" okay, Jonghyun had totally lost it by now. He had never yelled like that at the feline boy, and the latter could feel his already broken heart break a little more at the every word that leaved from Jonghyun's mouth. Just when Key was about to say something in protest, Jonghyun cut him off.

"And don't you dare to say that she kissed you first!! Yes that is eventually true, but you didn't do anything about it didn't you!?!? Oh yeah....actually you only leaned more in to that kiss right? You seemed to be enjoying it a lot..." Jonghyun said and at the last sentence, his voice lowered and turned back to the cold and dark which it had been a while ago.

Key's eyes widened and his sobs stopped on the track. What? Enjoyed? He couldn't believe his ears. Jonghyun was saying that he had enjoyed the kiss? That was just too much, even thought if this was all Key's fault. Jonghyun still didn't have any right to say something like that.

"Okay this is already over the line Jjong! How dare you say that I actually liked it!? You ing bastard!! I came here to apologize about something that wasn't even my fault and what!?! You say things like that!? You're seriously one big-..." Key's words were cut when he felt unbearable pain in his jaw and landed in the floor. It hurt so much. Not the pain in his jaw or in his hand which felt like broken when he hit the floor, no, but the fact that Jonghyun had just hit him. Key couldn't believe it. Then he felt something warm and wet flowing from his lower lip. Blood. His lip was cut from the place where Jonghyun had hit him.

This was something that the feline boy wouldn't have even dreamed about. Jonghyun, his boyfriend, had just punched him on the face. And the reason? He didn't even know the reason. Key didn't believe that it was only because of the kiss, because seriously Jonghyun wasn't someone to hit people close to him, even he was badly hurt by them. In the lack of thinking any possible reason for this, Key started crying his heart and crawled a little forward to lean on the wall. All his powers were gone and he just cried, cried and cried.

 

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun's eyes widened as he realized what he had done, and the tears started flowing down his cheeks immediately. He had punched Key with all his power. That is something that he has denied his whole live. That he could hit the younger one day. It was almost impossible to Jonghyun to think that he could ever hurt his boyfriend like that, but then again, he just did it. Key was laying in the floor hissing from the pain and his sobbing was heard once again. Jonghyun saw the blood on the other's face and he wanted to kneel in front of him and beg for forgiveness, which he apparently was never going to receive, but he couldn't move an inch. He was frozen at the spot where he stood, just watching how Key was crying his heart out now, leaning weakly against the wall, eyes closed and head turned away from Jonghyun.

After a while Jonghyun couldn't bear it anymore, he had to get away from there. He didn't want to leave Key just like that, after what he had done, but he was too scared that he would hurt him again. So he just decided to leave from there. He didn't know where he would go, but he just stormed out of their dorm, nearly remembering to put his shoes on. And like that, he was gone.

Key felt like dying from all the pain. Jonghyun had been so angry with him, he had broken his heart, he had yelled at him, he had even punched him and then...then he had leaved him, and the feline boy just couldn't bare all the pain he felt in his heart. He loved Jonghyun too much to be ready to lose him, but that's exactly what was happening. He was losing the only person in the world that he really loved...

 



A/N:

Annyeong~~^3^

I'm sorry that it took this long to do the update but I will just blame my computer for it! -_- Because seriously it's still broken!! Yes it broke a while ago, and that's why I was unable to write this :|

But I'm writing this with my phone now, and I have no idea about how this will turn out O.O

 

Wae~~~!?!? Just why did I write sonething like this??ㅠ.ㅠ My heart is breaking while writing this I swear...but I can't help it, I just had to add some drama to this:(

 

Okay now I'm going to stop....

 

BYE GUYS~~~<3<3<3

 

 

~JaeHwa~