Chapter Three

Bizarre Love Triangle

chapter three

 

"Ah, seriously? I have school today! Am I really the one to do that?" I angrily asked my aunt. She just telled me that I need to fetch my Mom from the airport. She's going home this day from Australia. I'm not really mad at her, I'm mad about not meeting my Seohyun. It's a day too, for Pete's sake!

"It's been two years, Luhan. Just please? I know you miss your Mom." my aunt kind of taunted me. It's my Mom, afterall, so I ended up agreeing.

"Let me just call my girl," I asked her and excused myself for a while. Oh, Seohyun, I'm so sorry. I dialed her number as fast as I can and she answered after four rings. I can hear her yawn, maybe because it's still 6:00 and she's originally waking up at 7:00. Since she's a fast-moving girl, she can make it up to school at 8:30.

"Good morning Luhan. Why so early?" she yawned again and I can imagine she's smiling because she remebered her dream last night with me. Ha, it can probably be true! "Seohyun, I can't go to school today, I have to fetch Mom from Incheon airport."

She was surely taken aback for seconds, but she replied back, "Oh. Okay, say hi for me! But please, still contact me, alright? I also wanted to check your Mom if she's alright and doing well." she said. "Sure, baby. I need to fix myself now. I love you, no fighting over hanging up now. Bye." I said with a slight chuckle. "Of course, my beauty sleep was ruined by my beautiful boyfriend. Kidding! Oh well, bye!" she bid and we ended the call.

 

As soon as I prepared myself, I said bye to Auntie and made my way to my car. Before I drive off, I texted Seohyun.

 

Me: On the way to Incheon now, I miss you babe <3

Hyunnie <3 : Drive safely, Luhan I'll call you later.

Me: Okay. I'll wait.

 

I drove safely. When I came to the roads of Incheon, my phone buzzed. I was almost close to Incheon Airport, but I still answered it, realizing it's a call from my Seohyun.

 

"Hi Hyunnie! I'm here.. close enough. Have you eaten already?" I immediately said 

"I did! How 'bout you?"

"Not yet. I'll just eat when I'm already with Mom. Who're you with?"

"So protective," I heard her laugh in the line. "I'm with the usual, Mom Yuri and Sis Yoona."

I sort of heard Yuri complain about her being the Mom, when she's just making sure things are always in the right place. Haha, that girl. She's as silly as ever. Yoona laughed like something was so funny. Maybe it was Yuri's face. LOL.

"Oh, okay, how're you, by the way? Did I miss any important lessons?"

"Nope, not really. 3 out of 5 of morning teachers, were absent. The two, they just asked us to read the chapter coming to discuss about."

"Lucky me. Okay, I'm really close now, what -- "

 

Just then, I quickly stopped my car when I saw a man out the airport, with his luggages with him. He looks like he was so frustrated because I nearly killed him! I briskly went out of my engine and went to him.

"Are you fine? I'm so sorry I almost hit you. I was talking to someone. I know I'm careless. Here, let me help you with your things." I offered but he first looked at me differently.

"Uh?"

"Are you Chinese?" he might have noticed my accent. "Yes."

"I'm sorry again. How can I pay you back?"

"It's fine. I'm alright and not really damaged." he said to me. I noticed he was really good-looking. But I seriously, looked better.

"Let me just treat you. I'm going to fetch my Mom. Just hop off with me. Trust me," I said and he looked like it was alright to be with me.

"Sure," he said and I helped him to bring his things with me.

 

He came with me when I went to find my Mom inside around. I heard the operators saying that the Australia's plane to Korea is going to board down in an hour. Aish, really. I told him that we should grab something to eat first. He approved. I said I was going to treat him. I need to make my promise true.

He sat on a corner beside the books corner. He's like Seohyun. always on the corner of books to read. I came back with foods on a tray. He thanked me and we ate as we talked about things.

"Why're you here?" I suddenly asked.

"I came back from America. I missed Korea." he said.

"Do you have someone with you?"

"I left my Dad there. He has work."

 

I suddenly remembered something.

 

"You know, I was being so close with you and all now, but I actually do not know you. I'm Luhan. Dad's a Chinese-passed away, Mom's a Korean. Nineteen." I introduced and he grinned at me.

"Oh Sehun. Fully Korean. Also nineteen." he offered a hand and I shook mine with his.

"By the way, where are you from?" he suddenly asked. "Seoul." I replied.

"My hometown's there too! But I'm going to stay at Jeju first. We might probably meet sometime." he said. I figured out he was taller than me. But I still looked better.

 

An hour passed and Australia's plane already landed. I was still with Sehun. A pair of hands then covered my eyes, "Mom?" I asked and she faced me. Woah! My Mom looked prettier and younger! 

"Luhan-ah," she said and hugged me lovingly, tightly as ever. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, Mom. How about you?" I asked. "Fine as ever. Who's this handsome guy with you?" she asked.

 

Seriously, Mom. I looked better.

 

"He's Sehun. I met him here."

"Annyeonghaseyo, ma'am. Oh Sehun imnida. Nice to meet you." he bowed.

"How gentleman! Okay, help me Luhan with my stuffs. I'm excited to go home!!!" my Mom squealed like a sixteen-year-old girl found the man of her dreams.

 

We went to my car which was parked on the right side of the airport. I drive, Mom's on the passenger seat, Sehun's at the back. My Mom fell asleep in the middle of the way. Hours later, we got home. Sehun said he can handle his way to his home. He would go first to his hometown then set to Jeju.

 

"I'm hoping to see you again, Luhan. Nice meeting you, by the way. Thanks for today." he said before he left.

"Me too! See you soon!" I said.

 

I went inside and plopped myself on my bed. I called Seohyun, telling her how much I missed her and those sweet talks we usually send each other.

 

Good night.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peebee!

Hi guys again! I updated once more. Third chapter is up. Fine? Like it? OMG, I'm hoping for more subscribers, commenters and upvoters. To those who subscribed, commented, upvoted, recommended and supported, thank you very much! I love you all to the core! I hope you can stay tune until the end. I just had an exam and boy, it was so hard! I'm trying my very best to do all I can to make my parents proud and impress my family. Anyway, so the story's moving on. And woah, HunHan met!

Who had a hang over from SNSD's Mr. Mr.? Raise you two feet up, hahaha! Honestly, I'm having an LSS with that song! SO amazing. Any poaster-makers once more? Okay, so keep supporting and loving! Saranghae! :*

 

xoxo,

AgentPink77

 

1278 words

5:56 pm | March 13, 2014