Chapter Two

Bizarre Love Triangle

chapter 2

 

"Dad," I said when my Dad opened the door for me. "How's school, son? Is everything going good so far?" my Dad asked me. I frowned, but I love my father so much that I don't want him to be disappointed so I gave him a sly smile, to cover up my frown, "Fine."

It's actually not. I hate America. I hate living here. You must wonder how I came up here. My Dad has work. He wants to impress everyone. We orginally live in Korea, but because of Dad's work, I've been living here in America for almost 4 years. Pretty poor, for me. I want to go back where I truly belong. I want to go back to where I was born. I want to go back to where I grew. I want to go back to her.

Our maid prepared food for the two of us. I have no mother. My Mom is another reason why we migrated to America. Mom died on a car accident and I don't want to reminisce those moments. My Dad said he will have a hard time moving on in Korea. But even though, I still want to go back to Korea. I miss those memories I left there. I miss her.

 

As soon as I finished my appetite, I went upstairs to have my own momentum. My Dad might probably be in his own world again. I do not get really mad about it, because I love him so much. But honestly, my Dad doesn't get proper rest nowadays. His work's torturing him.

My phone buzzed, so I fished it out my pocket. My American classmate is calling me. "Hey, James."

"Sehun, you forgot your notebook. It's with me. We have homework."

Damn, how can I be so forgetful.

 

I ran out the house to James'. When I got my notebook, I decided to get some fresh air first. I went to a river-side cafe and got some drinks. I sat by the river. Ah, colorful lights flicker around me. I miss Korea more. I miss her more.

 

"Sehunnie, where are you taking me?" she asked me, being blinded by the bandanna covering her eyes. She's innocently cute that's why I love her so much.

"It's a secret, Joohyun," I said. She pursed her lips and I laughed. "Just wait, we're close enough." I said. I guided her to sit in the hood of my Uncle's car by the river. I chose this place because I know she loved fireworks. By 8pm, different colorful fireworks will be seen by people. This is so lovely!

"Are we here yet?" she asked. I took off the bandanna in her eyes in the count of 3. And boom! Fireworks were a great view up there. She gasped, shaped an 'o.' Her eyes were ready to bulge out. "Wow.." was all she said. She was too engaged in looking up there. I stared at her pretty face. Joohyun. I love you, please forgive me.

 

A tear escaped my eye, I don't want to cry anymore. How did I end up like this? I know it is clearly my Dad's fault, but I don't want to accuse him for something he didn't mean to do. I went home then, and I go directly to my room. I pulled up a box under my bed and got a familiar photo album. On the cover page, written there was, "FOREVER ME AND YOU." 

I opened it and found different pictures of me and Joohyun. One was in school, when we were still just kids, but already fell for each other. Her head was leaning on my shoulder as I was carressing her back. The other was when we were eating messily, ice cream around our mouth. Another is a picture of our hands, softly touching each other. I saw more pictures, such as our selcas and picture trips. I remembered how we made this. We were fighting how to place the designs. I wanted balls, but she wanted hearts. In the end, we cut the balls in shapes of hearts so that we can never forget our favorite things.

Then on the second to the last page, a picture of us with my Mom was pasted. Two of my most precious people in the world. I miss the both of you. The last page has two pictures. The one above was me kissing Joohyun and she was closing her eyes lovingly. The one below is a picture of us kissing each other under a tree. I looked out the window. I really really really miss her.

 

If you really love her, you would do anything to see her again.

 

I straighten up when my mind talked to me. Like.. yeah, my mind's right! If I really and truly love her, I would do everything, even if it would mean my whole life, for me to finally communicate with her! I walked outside of my room and went to my Dad. I impatiently knocked on the door, "Dad, open up please." I pleaded.

When Dad opened the door, I directly kneeled and my hands automatically clasped with each other. "Dad, please.. bring me back to Korea. Please bring me back to Joohyun. Dad, please, I am not feeling well here in America! Dad, please! Please!" I told him. I hugged his feet. "I'll do everything you want, just bring me back to Korea.. please!"

My Dad stood me up, "Sehun, you should have just told me earlier."

"I was scared that you'd be mad and you'd never treat me as your son anymore!"

He chuckled, "Sehun, I love you. And alright, pack your thing early tomorrow, I'll deal with your school and flight." He pat my back and I smiled. I can't control myself so I hugged him, "Dad, you're the best!" He laughed once again, "Go to sleep before I change my mind." I nodded happily at him.

 

I can't wait to see you again, Joohyun.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peebee!

Hi lovely readers! Second chapter is up! =) Is it just fine? Hope you appreciate it! Thank you for everyone who read. To those who subscribed, commented, upvoted, recommended and supported! Please be like this until the end of the story. I am pretty aware that my story's on a slow progress, but please pardon me. I will be better on the upcoming chapters. So this is Sehun. He's in the story now.

Can I please ask again for poster-makers? And to everyone who has twitter, please follow me: @patty_lu77

Thank you so much, saranghae! <3

 

xoxo,

AgentPink77

 

1103 words

12:15 pm | March 10, 2014