24. Kiss

어디에서 왔는지 (Where Did You Come From)

 

What did I even write...? ;A; writer's block ...


 

24. Kiss

 

{First Person}

 

They stared at me in bewilderment as I flew towards the ground, the bird disappeared upon arrival. 

 

"H-Haneul!" they shouted with wide eyes and they started to bombard me with questions.

 

"Where were you?" bellowed Kidoh, "We looked back and couldn't find find you anywhere!"

 

"Now's not the time," I replied as I hopped onto Bahamut, "Mirae is in the castle with my aunt and Min Woo! We have to go stop him!" 

 

Jin looked at me before commanding the dragon to fly and from there we made our way towards the castle that was 100 meters away. It's beautiful structure was beginning to collapse as the environment around it started to begin to look like a dump. I explained to them what happened during the kidnap and everyone found it shocking how I was able to get everyone out of the Reversal Border (I myself still didn't understand how).  

 

"Listen, Haneul..." Jin started but I didn't want to hear it.

 

"Later Jin," I did not want to talk about what happened after he left. There was a possibility that my heart wouldn't be able to handle his reason.

 

"Han, which floor were they on?" Kidoh asked and I hesitated.

 

"I... I don't know..." but to answer his question, a loud scream was heard and Mirae shot out of the large building on her two feet. The girl saw us and immediately gestured at the woman on her shoulders.

 

"She needs help," she explained while putting her down by a disoriented tree, "Ryu's still in there, you have to stop him."

 

"Are you alright though?" Yoongi asked as he pointed at her bruised and bleeding legs. 

 

She shook her head, "I can't do anything. You have to careful."

 

"What do you mean 'can't do---" 

 

"WATCH OUT!" Xero pushed Jin to the left as a shadow passed by. 

 

He walked out of the castle in a meaningful manner, with his head held up high and his arms glowing blue, "You I'm going to make sure none of you are alive!" His voice rumbled and the ground shook.

 

"Don't let him touch you," Mirae groaned as she clutched onto her right arm. "Avoid him at all costs!"

 

"W-Why--?" Another shadow sped by as Ryu was already gripping onto P-Goon. 

 

"No!" We watched in horror as his body shook. 

 

"He's taking his power! He's going to die!" Mirae screamed and finally after what felt like forever, Kidoh drew a rune and a large vine shot out from the ground, skimming Min Woo's leg.

 

"Damn," Kidoh cursed, "when did he become so strong?" 

 

So he has that type of power. "Yoongi, try to freeze his legs!" I commanded. It worried me, knowing that a beast like Ryu was the one causing all of this drama. 

 

As Yoongi tried to freeze Ryu, everyone else was trying to fend off the Unknowns that started to appear in all shapes and sizes. I was trying to formulate a plan but the commotion made me panic a bit. 

 

"I don't think we can beat him..." I started to say, slightly doubting myself but I didn't want to lose. Biting my lip I summoned my shield over Yoongi as he grunted out of frustration. 

 

Jin glanced over me and teleported in front with worry, "are you ok?"

 

I nodded, feeling helpless, "I can't do anything. I feel useless."

 

"You can," he smiled, turning back for a second to kill an Unknown before turning back, "you have telekinesis remember?"

 

"But I don't think I can do it again..." I started to ramble on before he took my cheeks and smiled at me.

 

"You can," 

 

 

 

 

And then he kissed me before running back towards the others.

 

 

 

I felt numb but slowly, I smiled.

 


 

Last Updated/Edited: August 3/15

Word Count: 643