Our Destiny..

When Autumn Winter meets Spring

"Mr. Jackson Wang had an accident, he drove the car trying to avoid a truck that was driven by a sleepy driver into a ravine. His brain suffered severe concussion and his eyesight are critical because some pieces of glass goes into his eyes ... for now he's still in coma."

"Mark ... you hear me? Eish this child even daydreaming." Said a namja while patted his head a little," Mark Tuan! Do you hear me?"
"Em Sorry, what you said? you want to stay in my apartment?" Mark snapped out of his reverie , "Em ... for the moment I dont have any homestay, I go home now because there's a situation happened to me . "
"Ah ... too bad. what is it Mark, You couldn't pay the rent or something huh?" Asked his friend for fun .
" Hahahahah that's impossible, " said Mark . " Well , I''ll go first. please tell me if there is a task that followed later. Gomawo ~ "

"Winter .... Ppali ceonsincaryeo ... " call Heeyoung gently Jackson's forehead , that namja was still in coma with his eyes closed hoping to get a donor soon . "Didn't you feel bored to sleep like this? usually you'll be hounding me every weekend with your attitude right?"
"Hold his hand, not rubbing his forehead." Mark peeked from the door, Heeyoung slightly smile while out of the room then hugged Mark. "How are you?"
"I'm fine, why even ask me instead of Jackson?" Heeyoung asked, "Isanghae, neon."
"Because you didn't  look okay, you know? " Said Mark pointing Heeyoung's eye, " Look ... you have a super big eye bags here, You never have it before. that's indicates if you're exhausted."
"Hahahah are you a doctor? " Joked Heeyoung poking her eyebag.
"I'm not a doctor but I'm smart, so I know that. " Said Mark prides himself with witty, then he s Heeyoung with strawberry milk.
"Gomapta ... " said Heeyoung then they sat together in the front seat of the ICU, " Doc said Winter hasn't getting an appropriate donor eyes till now."
"Oh so you're seeing the doctor again?" Mark who originally wanted to make into a cheerful atmosphere has failed, his mood has down. " Like I said, all we have to do is be patient and pray that Winter willl got a donor soon. "
"The problem is not only that, the cost to the donor is very expensive. Winter 's parents were resigned and just can wait his awake." Heeyoung told, "Aigo sesanghae ... why this should happen in Winter??"
Mark gently the head of crying Heeyoung, " Uljimma .... Where is that Spring which always smiling and laughing?" He tried to smile, "Where's the Spring that used to be my vitamin? " He added silently .
"I dont know, I think I changed since the accident." Said Heeyoung . "I cant sleep because in every dream I'd always find Winter who saying goodbye, I couldnt focus on college because every lecture's
face certainly turn into Winter's. I dont understand why Autumn Huhuhuhu~~"
Mark continued Heeyoung's head ... then after she stops crying, he asked .. "If I were in an accident ...... would you react like this?"
"What are you talking about Autumn?" Said Heeyoung with confusion,
"You'll never be so careless like he was, I'm sure of it so .... I think you wont experience anything like Winter."
Mark surprised with the answer, "It seems Spring was very fond of Winter, look at her reaction to my question .... Otokhaji?" his hands were trembling. " If so .... How about lunch first? "He neutralizes the atmosphere .
Heeyoung nodded and went after Mark, his mind still shaking knows the fact that Heeyoung chose Jackson ...

---

"Jackson is now your friend, you must treat him well okay?"

Mark muted with hands clenched his eyes towards the river with a quiet stream in front of him. His face burst out red holding anger and disappointment, "Why not me Lord, why Winter?" He said many times, remembering the memory of their first friendship with Heeyoung


"So ....  you call me Spring because I was born in the month of May?" Asked Heeyoung that time, still confused by his new friendship with two grooves boy with different races .
"Yes, from now on your name is Spring for us." Jackson explains, "Call me Winter and this my friend ... call him Autumn."
Heeyoung looked at Mark who'd always been nervous to be around girls, " Autumn .... Seems very similar to your personality, but what's your actually name?"
"My name is rather difficult to say, better call me Autumn," Mark explained unconfident while scratching his head .
"Aniiya .... We're friends, I surely can memorize your name no matter how difficult it is hihi~" Heeyoung speak with a cheery smile for the first time, thrilling Mark's heart.
"Ma .... Mark Yi-en Tuan." He stammered , "But ... call me Mark."
Heeyoung nodded , "Mark Yi-en Tuan,  let's be a good friends! " Shee cried excitedly, "Jackson Just as well, Jackson Wang hehe~"


He didnt realize that his eyes wet and his fist shaking, "I'm afraid .... What should I do?"
Then he remembered what he had to do when he confused, he'll call his father who was working overseas.
"Hello .... Yeah dad. No im fine, just a little bit conflict here ... " he said while wiping tears , Mark's father knew his son wouldn't cry if there is a simple matter. Then he kept asking if there was something happened to Mark
Mark replied "I just wanted to ask you dad... when friendship and love is at stake called destiny ... what would you choose?"
A moment of silence, Mark 's father unable to answer it .... Mark still wiping the tears which flowing endlessly. Then he asked again . "Which one would you choose, a 16 years friendship or one-sided love for 2 years?"
"Mark, that was a very difficult choice .. " said the father with a worried tone , " Why dont you follow your heart ..... right? Friendship wont last that long if you dont care or love your bestfriend. That's my opinion."
Mark getting heart palpitations, irregular breathing ... then he said , "Dad ..... as your son i want to say sorry .... Really sorry. I miss daddy so much." He spoke then hung up. He came home and revealed the same thing to his mother,
"Son ... are you sure?" Said Mark's mom with tears then hugged him crying loudly. "What did you think of it so noble, but .... what about you? What about your  feeling and yourself?"
Mark shook his head, "Im fine mom, as long as your fine with it."

"Why did you tell me? of course i wont! but.... " his mom stop spoking while Mark cried hugging her, as if parting were wide-open in front of them. As if there's no time for them to cuddle like this anymore.
"Come on mom, we could meet again anyway ... I promise I'll be a good boy, " said Mark didn't let go his mother's arms, trying to smile despite the sorrowness, "I'll going to my room, there's something I must do before everything's done."